Chapter 18 Jessica's 21st Birthday

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Today is Jessica’s birthday. Everyone gathered at Jessica and Donghae’s house for celebration. Jessica knew that Donghae do not want to celebrate her birthday with her, so she lied to her friends that Donghae is busy and he is not in Seoul at the moment. Taeyeon and the rest of her Unnies are angry with Donghae. Jessica told them that it’s alright as donghae will celebrate it with her when he is back. Tiffany felt weird and ask Heechul to call Donghae and asked him where is he now.

 

Heechul POV

“Hello Donghae, it’s me Heechul Hyung. Where are you now?” I asked.

 

After a few seconds…

 

“Hello…. Donghae ah… Are you there?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV

“Hyung… Yoona… Yoona…. A car hit Yoona down… I am in Seoul hospital now… I’m scared…” I said.

 

Heechul POV

“Ok, Donghae-ah. I will tell the rest, don’t be afraid. “ I said before ending the call.

 

Tiffany POV

“Honey, so where is Donghae?” I asked.

 

Heechul POV

“He is in the hospital. He is in Seoul hospital.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“What? What happen to Donghae? Is he alright? I must go to the hospital now.” I said while grabbing my handbag.

 

Tiffany POV

“Wait Sica, we will go with you.” I said. “Guys, Donghae is in the hospital. Let’s accompany Sica to the hospital now.” I shouted.

 

Heechul POV

“Wait... Donghae is in the hospital, but the one who is hurt is Yoona, not Donghae.” I shouted.

 

Jessica POV

“What is she alright?” I asked. “ I think I will go to hospital now. Donghae Oppa must be scared.” I said. “Unnies, Oppas you don’t have to accompany me if you all don’t feel like it.” I said before entering the car.

 

Leetuek POV

“Sica, we will go with you.” I said while looking at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Yes Sica, we will accompany you there.” I said while leaving with Leetuek.

 

SNSD POV

“Sica, we are all coming with you.” said the girls.

 

Super Junior POV

“So let’s go girls.” shouted the guys.

 

In the hospital… (Yoona’s room)

 

Donghae POV

“Yoona, are you feeling better now? Why did you run away? It’s my fault. I cause you to get hit down by the car. Why did I marry Jessica? I hate her. I hate her for breaking us up.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

Unnies and Oppas told me to alight first they will go and parked their cars first.

 

Outside Yoona’s room…

 

“Why did I marry Jessica? I hate her. I hate her for breaking us up.” I heard Donghae Oppa said. I was shocked and sad when I heard what Donghae Oppa has said. “Donghae Oppa hates me... Donghae Oppa hates me…” I said in my mind. I dared not enter the room, I ran to the rooftop. I cried bitterly in the rooftop.

 

Donghae POV

“I marry Jessica because my Appa threaten me if I did not marry her, he will hurt you and your family. I marry her to protect you.” I said.

 

After five minutes…

 

SNSD POV

“Donghae-ah how is Yoona? Where is Jessica have you seen her?” asked the girls.

 

Donghae POV

“No, I did not see her. I do not care where she is now?” I said coldly.

 

Super junior POV

“Donghae, that’s not the right way to speak to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter