Chapter 40 Sooyoung and Ryeowook Wedding...

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ryeowook POV
“Aish~~~ How am I suppose to propose to Sooyoung. I do not know how.” I said while staring at all my Hyungs’ wedding photo. “I want to get married too.” I said. “Hmm… Maybe I should propose to Sooyoung today. Hmm… Hide the ring in her food? No, she might swallow it. Hide the rings in between the plates of food? Will she be able to notice it? Aish, why isn’t there a good plan to proposed to her.” I thought.

 

Sooyoung POV
“All the Unnies are married. When is my turn? When is Ryeowook going to propose to me? I think even Kyuhyun is going to propose to Seohyun soon too. I’m going to kill him if he not going to propose to me soon.” I thought. “Wookie, what are you doing now?” I asked. “Nothing. Why?” said Ryeowook. “Wookie, I’m hungry. Cook some food for me, please?” I said. “Ok, come to my house. I will cook for you.” said Ryeowook. “Sure.” I said before ending the call.

 

Ryeowook POV

“Sooyoung is coming. Maybe I should propose to her today.” I thought. I walked to the kitchen to cook food. My house has maids, but I prefer to cook for my loved ones, especially Sooyoung. I love to see her enjoying the food I have prepared for her.

 

Author POV
Ryeowook is busy cooking delicious food for Sooyoung. Just like what you have expected, Sooyoung eat all the food that Ryeowook has prepared for her once she reach his house. Ryeowook loved to see her happily enjoying the food. After eating, …

 

Ryeowook POV
“Sooyoungie, are you wiling to marry me? I promised to cook for you everytime when you feel hungry?” I asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter