Chapter 25 Weird Atmosphere...

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in the room…

 

Donghae POV

I’m staring at Jessie; she looks really beautiful and adorable even in her sleep. “Jessie, I promised you that I will protect you forever. I will not let anyone bully you or hurt you from now on.” I said before kissing Jessie’s hand.

 

Two hours later…

 

SNSD POV

“Donghae-ah, has Jessica woken up?” asked the girls. “No, she is still sleeping Noonas.” said Donghae. “What are you planning to do to Miss Lim?” asked the girls.

 

Donghae POV

“Noonas, what do you mean by what to do with Miss Lim?”  I asked.

 

SNSD POV

“Are you letting her off so easily? She scolded Sica and made her cry so bitterly.“ shouted the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Is that Taeyeon Unnie and the rest, I heard them shouting.” I thought while opening my eyes. “Unnies, Donghae Oppa.” I shouted.

 

SNSD POV

“Jessie, you have woken up? Are you feeling better?” asked the girls.

 

Donghae POV

“Yes, Jessie. Are you feeling better.” I said while walking towards Jessie.

 

Jessica POV
“Ne, Unnie, Oppa. I’m fine now.” I said.

 

SNSD POV

“Sica, we have a confession to make.” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Hmm… What confession?” I asked curiously.

 

SNSD POV

“Hmm… Sica… We told your friends and your superior your real identity. Please don’t be angry. We’re sorry.” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“What? Unnies you told them. What should I do now?” I said. “Unnies, I’m not angry with you for telling as they will definitely find out one day, but just that I do not know who to face them now.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Then, don’t work as an intern. It’s hurts me seeing you work.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Oppa~~~ Please don’t be like that. I need to work as an intern in order to graduate from NUS.” I said while showing him my puppy eyes.

 

Donghae POV

“Oh Ok, you know that I’ll always lose to your puppy eyes.” I said.

 

The next day…

 

Jessica POV

“How’s should I explain to the rest?” I thought while packing my bag.

 

KNOCK KNOCK…

 

“Who’s there?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie, it’s me.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Oh Donghae Oppa. Why are you here so early?” I asked after opening the door for Donghae Oppa.

 

Donghae POV

“I want to make sure. You’re fine.” I said. “Have you eaten your breakfast? Let’s have it together if you haven’t had.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Ok, Oppa. Let’s have breakfast together.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Ok, I’ll call for room service now.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Oppa, don’t need to call for room service. Since, everyone now knows our relationship, we do not need to hide it anymore.” I said. “Oppa, let’s go for breakfast now.” I said while taking my handbag.

 

Donghae POV

“Ok, Sica. Let’s go now.” I said. “Finally, I can have a nice breakfast with Jessie without being worried that others find out our relationship.” I thought.

 

At the café…

 

Waiter POV

“Good morning Mr and Mrs Lee. What do you wish to have for breakfast today?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie, what would you like to have?” I asked.

 

Jessica POV

“Hmm… Pancakes with strawberry sauce.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Ok, we would like to have two sets of pancakes with strawberry sauce.” I said to the waiter.

 

Waiter POV

“Yes, Mr and Mrs Lee. Your order will be here soon.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Oppa, I don’t like being called Mrs Lee.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Why Jessie?” I asked sadly.

 

Jessica POV
“Oppa, because it makes me sound old.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Oh about that… They have to address you as Mrs Lee, because you are my WIFE.” I said playfully.

 

Jessica POV

“YAH Oppa… Have you forgotten about JiYong Oppa? He says that he loves me too. He says that he will fight for me too.” I said playfully.

 

Donghae POV

“I’m not going to let him snatch you away from me.” I said seriously.

 

Jessica POV

“Oppa~~~ I’m just joking. Please don’t be mad.” I said. “You are the only one I Love.’ I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie says that I am the only she loves.” I thought happily.

 

Waiter POV

“Please enjoy your breakfast Mr and Mrs Lee.” I said before leaving.

 

Jessica POV

“I miss pancakes… Especially those made by Junsu Oppa.” I said happily.  Suddenly, I remember something. “Oppa, did you inform my family that I have gone missing for the past few months?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV

“I didn’t know that Jessie loves pancakes so much. Maybe I should learn how to cook pancakes so I could made it for her.” I thought. Jessie is asking me whether did I inform her family that she has gone missing for the past few months. “Jessie, I did not tell your family about this. Only Taeyeon Unnie, Leetuek Oppa and the rest know about it. Only nineteen people knows about this, including Kwon Jiyong and Mari Noona.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Oh… If they knew about this, I’ll be so dead.” I said. “I remember asking Mr Hwang to help me pass the divorce letter to Donghae Oppa. Have he received it? Should I ask him about it?’ I thought. “Donghae Oppa… Did Mr Hwang passed you my divorce letter?” I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter