Meeting

Dream World

When I saw Valerie, later that day, I almost strangled her. I didn't, but I wanted to. It didn't even take a minute, she was already on my back about Ryeowook, asking me again when I planned on telling him something other than ''What day are we going to meet for the project?''. It was at the meeting for the show comittee, the show the school was doing every year to show how talented our school was. It was only the two last grades that could join it, which would explain why I was there when this show was mostly for the last grade. Valerie was there for Hyukjae, apparently, though it didn't even show as she was working as hard as everyone else. The auditions were soon, and it seemed like there wasn't a lot of people that wanted to be a part of it.

 

And I really wanted to push her against the wall and make her pay for all the times she laughed at my 'lack of courage'. She wasn't even speaking with Hyukjae unless she had to...

 

And he was the president of the comittee...seriously...

 

-We need to find a way to get more artists for the show, said Hyukjae as he started the meeting.

 

Everyone calmed down, looking in his direction. He was smiling widely, like he usually did, though he was talking about something serious. I glanced quickly at Val, thinking I would see her react differently, but no, she was as emotionless as she usually was around people she didn't know much. How am I supposed to laugh at you if you don't even react?

 

-As you all know, continued the elder student, the auditions are in two weeks, and we still miss a lot of people to be part of the show. With the number of people that actually applied for the auditions, we won't have something as big as the others years. For most of us, it's our last year, so lets find a way to get something even bigger than last year. I talked with the principal, and for the first time, we will be allowed to be part of the show ourselves, and let outsiders be a part too. If you know someone who would want to join, or could, please ask. Find me to give them to me before the auditions.

 

Valerie leaned toward me, discretly.

 

-That would be your chance, love bird, she whispered, smiling.

-Shut up, I whispered back.

 

Her attention wasn't on me anymore, she was looking at Hyukjae. He was busy talking with some girl, a big smile on his face. They seemed close to one another, so maybe was she his girlfriend? I looked at Valerie, poking her to get her attention. She seemed lost for a moment, looking at me blankly.

 

-Who's that, I asked.

-Who's who?

-The girl with Hyukjae. Who's that?

-I don't know, she groaned. I don't really care, so ask someone else.

 

...Give me hints so I can laugh at you! I want my revenge!

 

-Why do you care, she asked me suddenly.

-Curiosity.

 

What? It's true!

 

-You are not curious about someone for no reason. What's up with all the questions? You are extremely curious since yesterday. I don't recall you caring about anyone else than your Ryeowookie.

 

I opened my mouth, ready to say what I wanted to say ever since I woke up, ready to see her face when I would say that I knew she had a crush on someone, but no words came out as her smirk grew larger. I can't say it yet, I need proofs, or else she's just going to brush it off and be even more careful.

 

-I hate you.

 

I wasn't able to say more. I was trying too hard to not say something I shouldn't be saying.

 

-What an amazing reply, Kyukyu. Let me be amazed.

 

The day I will have the proof of your crush.

 

That miraculous day, you will regret pushing me around. You'll know why Ama called me the evil maknae for years...My revenge will be horrible...Oh so horrible...

 

-I love your fish face, she added.

-I don't even have to ask myself why you don't have a boyfriend. You can be horrible sometimes.

-I'll take it as a compliment coming from you. If you want to be part of the show, you should tell Hyukjae before your spot is filled.

-I bet you won't go on stage?

-No way. I'd rather be laughed at by my friends than by some random people in school.

 

She pushed me down my chair, making me fall. I made an awful lot of noise, putting all the attention on me as she was evily smirking, leaning toward me.

 

-Are you okay?

 

I glared at her. You will so pay for this... She helped me to stand up. I cleaned my pants with my hands, growling.

 

-Why did you do that?

-Because I felt like it.

-...

-You'll understand girls one day, though you don't really need to. Now that you're up, you could ask for your place in the show. Am I nice or what?

-I don't understand you and I'm not sure I want to.

-It's probably better that way.

 

I groaned and walked to the pile of paper, taking some sheets for me and for some friends I knew that would enjoy being in the show. Two of my good friends, actually, that I met when I was doing singing lesson. Long story short, they were older than me and were often around when I would sing and would praise me. They were cool, I started to hang out with them. I always wanted to present them to my childhood friend, and though one of them came at my school from time to time, I never really had the opportunity to do the presentations. I grabbed some sheet of papers for Valerie, handing them to her.

 

-Why are you giving me this?

-You could find some people, at least.

-Yeah...Maybe. I'll ask around, I guess. Not that I know a lot of people...I'll ask my sister.

-You have a sister?

 

She stared at me blankly.

 

-I will ignore the fact you didn't even know something as simple as that.

 

Hyukjae came back, the girl leaving. The meeting continued without me being pushed on the ground again...

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

I am on my knees.

I'm am seriously sorry for the wait, I have so much to do, so much going on and GAWD I am tired because of my schedule at school, it makes me really lazy to write anything. I'm pretty much doing homeworks, listening to To the Beautiful You (K-Drama of the manga Hana Kimi (reallyyyyy good~)) then go to sleep, then wake up at 5 and go to school. It will be hard for me write, but no worries, I'm doing my best to give you something more often.

Like, always having a backup chapter so you can get something :33

I have no more backup chapter...

 

Shoot...

 

Please comment, I want to know what you like (or don't like, it can happen) about this story. I'm not really a comment , I won't say ''I won't post if you don't comment'', but it,s always nice to know what you people think.

 

Anyway, I'm writing chapter 10 now that I finished my philosophy homework ~