Sleepless Morning

Dream World

I fell asleep before diner time, way too tired to stay up much longer. My mom probably tried to wake me up, but it was useless, I could sleep forever. That and I was in another dream again with Kira giggling next to my ear.

 

-Why are you laughing? Nothing happened yet, I said, judging her. By the way, where is Hikio?

-She won't be coming over that much now.

-Why?

-Symbolism, Kyuhyun. You should have guessed it from the start. Anyway, let's see what you have missed yesterday.

 

She hugged me from behind and chuckled. I sighed, dragging her floating self along with me.

 

-I missed you Kyukyu. It was boring without you, she said with an amused voice.

-I'm not sure if I'm hearing sarcasm.

-I'll let you decide.

 

I didnt add anything, already walking in that ''dream'' school searching for Ama. Kira stopped me after a while, only telling me to since she was still being dragged by me. I saw Nana, yes, but I didn't see Ama anywhere. She was listening to music and looking at ther Ipod with a bored look on her face. Her hair was different, like if she was younger. I saw younger Ryeowook sit next to her, reading a book. I had no clue what year it was, considering I had seen Ryeowook for the for time around a year and an half or two years ago. He was busy, she was busy, and I didn't need to think that much to guess that it was the first time they had met.

 

Ryeowook looked at what she was doing, subtle about it. His hair was longer, he was also a little bit chubbier. He was still adorably cute, enough to make me want to hold him in my arms for all eternity, but the look Nana gave him made me smile. He shyly looked away, acting as if he hadn't peeked. She sighed and looked back at her Ipod. He waited a moment before looking back at her, then back at his book. He looked lonely, almost begging her with his eyes to give him just a little bit of attention. Was he friendless? Why? He is the sweetest person I had ever meet.

 

She finally turned and looked at him, expressionless.

 

-Are you okay, she asked.

 

It was Nana, of course she would ask.

 

-Ye...yeah. I was just...curious.

 

So adorable...

 

-Curious about what?

-Ehm...What you were doing?

-Why?

-Well...

-If you jump on him now, said Kira, you rpobably will die. I just though I should remind you of that.

 

Why...WHY! This scene is just plain adorable, I don't know how I can stand there and not go to him and hug him forever. Ryeowook smiled shyly and stared back at his book. Nana smiled and pulled his sleeve.

 

-If you have time to waste, we can talk, if you want.

 

Ryeowook smiled, a cute little shy smile. I started, smiling like an idiot, simply thinking that he was adorably cute. I know I said it before, but it's still true...

 

Kira suddenly started to shake me, waking me up into reality. Well, it was more my mother, hnow, who was telling me that my friend was at the door. I groaned, annoyed. Why did she wake me up for that? I still had half an hour to sleep...And since when was she waking me up for a friend?

 

-Is it Ama, I asked, my voice hoarse sicne I was trying to wake up.

-No, it's Donghae.

-...

 

What the hell was he doing here? A thursday? Why?

 

I went to the kitchen, finding Donghae talking with my mother. I waited for her to turn around before hitting him behind the head, yawning. He only started to laugh, looking at me with his usual innocent look.

 

-What are you doing here, big head, I said, smirking.

-Kyuhyun, my mom said, shocked.

-I'm here to wake you up. That and I have some spare time, so I though I would wake you up. You know, to be nice.

-Yeah, sure. Because you have no other intentions...

-Of course not. Why would I?

 

I shook my head and started to laugh. My mom shook her head and gave me some food. I had to have Donghae on my back until I left for school, when at that moment, he was being strangely silent. Well, having Ama walking next to me was helping out. He was probably thinking of a way to get to know her better, and just because he woke me up, I decided to make it harder for him.

 

-Hey Ama, can I ask you something, I said, smiling.

-About what? You are awefully curious for the last few days.

-What, I can't?

-No, she answered, smirking. And you can't ask me anything.

 

She was sarcastical, I know that much.

 

-You will come at the auditions next monday, right?

-Wait, I have to?

-It would be nice...

-You want me to come, or do you want me to drag Nana and Wookie along, she asked, frowning and smiling at the same time.

-Both?

 

She pushed me gently and shook her head. I turned my head towards Donghae with a giant smirk.

 

-You're quiet, Donghae.

 

I smiled even more, seeing how he was bracing himself from what I would say next.

 

-Cat got your tongue?

-Very funny, Kyu... I was thinking about something.

-You can think, asked Ama, smiling as much as me.

 

Donghae pouted, but she didn't seem to see it.

 

He tagged along until we reached school, then left, defeated. Poor him. It's going to take a lot just to talk with her. She is...well, she is asociale, there is no denying it.

 

She still is the most awesome evil friend to have around.