The Start of a Beautiful Friendship

Dream World

Ryeowook saw me first, and Ama saw before he saw me. She just never told me she saw him. How do I know she did, then? Well, she said she had to leave, and a few moments later, he tapped my shoulder. To turn around and see him smile like that almost made me blush.

 

-Hey, I said.

-Hi! How are you?

 

First real casual discussion, with noting else in my that only being together. Well, in my mind it was. Casual and kind of stressful, since I was trying my best not to be too obvious with my feelings. He seemed to be in a good mood, smiling a lot while we were walking to class. I noticed the weird looks people gave to Ryeowook, probably because of the rumours about me. If I wasn't so caught in our discussion, I would probably scare them off. How dare they act this way with Ryeowook just because their stupid rumours aren't true?

 

I sat at my desk in class, laying on it with a bored look as the teacher was talking at the front. I didn't want to be there, I wanted to talk with Ryeowook, I wanted to learn about what he liked and what he was good at. He may not have good grades, but I'm sure he's good at other thing in which I at. I just don't show in what I , because that's not how I'm going to impress him. Plus, if I actually cared about who my friends were, I wouldn't be friend with Ama and Val, because those two are so scary, their reputation actually protect me, and probably Ryeowook at the same time.

 

Finally a good point.

 

I actually slept while the teacher was speaking, which wasn't happening a lot. No one ever noticed, and even when the teachers would, what could they say? I was extremely good, did I really need to always listen? No. The way I was laying on the desk was giving me a good glimpse on Ryeowook, a few desks behind me. He was listening and taking notes, even more than the others. His concentrated look made me smile. How cute. His eyebrows were close to one another, and I could bet thattrating any harder, his tongue would come out.

 

Calm down, don't have dirty thoughts in the middle of the class...

 

The teacher left us with tons of homeworks to do, like they loved to do from time to time. I grabbed my things and waited at my desk for a moment. My newly made friend walked to me, not sure why I was still there.

 

-Kyuhyun? Are you waiting for someone?

-Yeah.

-Who, he asked, a little surprise.

-Well you, obviously. Unless you are too busy for that.

 

He shook his head, smiling.

 

-No, I am not!

-Okay, let's go!

 

I didn't even made two steps, I saw something flew past my face so quickly I though I was dreaming.

 

-, I missed.

 

I growled. Val came up next to me, smiling evily...Like Kira. Seriously, what's up with that?

 

-Why the hell did you want to hit me anyway, I asked, slightly annoyed.

-Because the form you gave me wasn't completed correctly, so it is invalid. So, since you are busy with the practice and all, mind giving me...Donghae's number?

-Is it your way to hit on guys, I asked, smirking.

-I have other things to do than hit on your friends, Kyukyu. It is your friend afterall, she added, smirking.

-Are you two, started to ask Ryeowook.

 

I almost forgot...I must sound like a jerk right now. For her case, she finally noticed who was with me, but her smirk didn't disappear.

 

-Always. Only with me, though. No need to worry, Wookie.

 

I didn't say anything for a few moments. I almost forgot they already knew each other.

 

-Just give the number to Ama so she can give it to me. Or Nana, whatever, Val said.

-Are you two talking about the end of year show, asked Ryeowook.

-Yeah, Val answered. We are both in the comittee. If you want to be a part of it, just say so, we are in need of people.

-Sounds nice, he said, smiling softly. I'll think about it.

 

I personnally was wishing he wouldn't...Not that I don't want him to be there, or anything, or that I didn't want to spend more time with him, it's just that I wanted to impress him...while he was watching, not while he was waiting for his turn...

 

-Off course, Valerie said, you need to have good grades, since you'll end up missing classes.

 

...Since when do we have that rule?

 

-Oh really, Ryeowook said a little sad. Then I can't, my grades are too low...

 

Wait a second. We don't have such a rule! We need people too much for that. Why is she...

 

-That's really sad, she said, giving him a hug. I know you have a beautiful voice, it would have been cool to ear it. Maybe next year, then.

 

She looked at me a second and smirked. Yes, I was burning of jealousy, because she hugged him, but some respect since she actually helped me.

 

-I'll be waiting for the phone number, Kyukyu.

 

...Thank you, I guess. I don't have a clue how she actually guessed that, or if she even know she just did me a favour, but the look in her eyes told me that she knew, and was waiting for something in return. The phone number, probably...Surely. She probably wanted to get some attention from her crush, and she was doing so by working hard in that comittee. So much it actually impressed me. I have to say, she takes action way sooner than me...

 

-I didn't know you were friend with Val, said Ryeowook as Val walked away, taking her pencil case she tried to throw at me while doing so.

-She's Ama's friend, mostly. Our relationship has been like this since the begginning, actually.

-You two aren't in good terms?

 

Were we? I don't think so... Somehow, I never really though she hated me. I looked at Ryeowook and started to walk towards our next class.

 

-I think this is our way to show affection. I think.

-I just though it was unusual, she is kind of cold sometimes. She's always polite with others.

 

Oh guess what, reminded me of someone again...Though I had a hard time believing she could be polite with anyone...

 

I spent the entire day with Ryeowook. For some reason, neither Ama or Val came to me for anything until the end of the day. Ama only had the biggest smile ever, and after saying goodbye to Ryeowook, she walked home with me. The knowlegde of her having a crush on me came back to me, and to be honest, I felt like the biggest to tell her how my day with my own crush went. But then again, she was asking me for it, not really begging, but pretty close.

 

I went to bed, and I think if it wasn't of those dreams, forcing me into it, I wouldn't have been able to fall alseep.