Being All Sore

Dream World

I fell asleep on my desk while chatting with Ama and Nana for a few hours, not listening to Ama telling me to go in my bed. I should have listen, probably. I wouldn't be so uncomfortably installed in front of my computer, and I probably wouldn't wake up with my notebook printed on my face either, but right now, that wasn't what was bothering me the most.

 

-You'll be all sore tomorrow. It's sad that it will be because you are sleeping on a desk, and not because of...something else.

-Oh shut up, Kira...

-In two days, no? Wait, no...Tomorrow, since it's past midnight, you'll see your cute little crush, no?

-...

-You'll be sleeping in the same house, maybe even the same room! Doesn't it sound...

-Oh please, stop! Let's not talk about that...

-What? ? Fantasies? Ryeowook whimpering under you? I think it sounds hot as hell.

-...You're a figment of Val's personnality, no?

-Yes. And yes, she can be that y, just not about her friends' life. I'm not her, now, I'm me. I still want that to happen, your dreams will be tasty...

-Don't say that...

 

She only smiled creepily and grabbed my shoulders, letting me drag her around, since she could float. I sighed, hiding my blushing face. I heard her giggle behind me, surely because she knew what I was thinking about. She was slightly pushing me forward through what seemed to be my school again. I should have guessed it, really, it seems everything always happens at school. Nana was sitting with Ryeowook, those two laughing a lot. If I didn't know she was single, I probably would have been jealous. I hid, trying to listen to what they were saying.

 

-But you are beautiful, said Ryeowook, scandalised.

 

Wait what?

 

-Wookie...started Nana.

-Okay, you met only once, but it's obvious you like him already. Plus, he seemed really nice!

-I know, but he probably have a girlfriend, no? He's so...Argh!

 

I never saw Nana fangirl this way before. She was shaking her head while doing a frustrated noise, sounding like a whale in heat. Ryeowook started to laugh at her reaction, hugging her from the side.

 

-I can see the spark of jealousy in your eyes, Kyukyu, muttered Kira.

-He never hugged me...

-He met Nana before you, of course it would be like this.

 

I groaned before listening to them again. It seemed like I missed a part of the conversation...

 

-Please, asked Nana, begging Ryeowook for something.

-But...

-I'll owe you one. I swear. Ama would never do that for me...

-Yes she would...

-There is more chances that it works if you ask.

-Why?

-Just...please? Pretty please?

-...Okay, but only because it's you, he answered, smiling softly.<

-Thank you Wookie!

 

She hugged him, smiling widely.

 

-You missed the important part because of your childish jealousy, said Kira, amused.

 

I only groaned as an answer. I groaned again when the feeling the hard wood of my desk appeared against my cheek. My muscles were screaming because of the pain, making me sit up with yet another groan. I rubbed my neck and looked at my computer screen, shaking my mouse to wake it up. I was half an hour early on my alarm clock, just enough to be able to sleep a little in my bed before I had to get up for real. I looked at the conversation I had with Ama and Nana only to see that they were laughing at me and making up stories of why I wasn't answering anymore. They ended up leaving while I was sleeping on that stupid desk. Some of the sheet of papers had printed on my face.

 

Ama didn't fail to notice when she met me in front of my door.

 

-Idiot, she said with a smirk. Did you really fall asleep on your desk?

-Of course not! How could I do something so stupid, I muttered, half smiling.

-I told you to go to sleep! Why don't you listen to me?

-Because I'm the elder?

-I'm brighter than you.

-You were lucky, that's all. I could've skip a year if I really wanted to.

-No, because bright people don't fall asleep on a desk when their bed is less than two feet away.

 

She smiled.

 

-It's tomorrow the night at your place, remember, she said when we finally got inside the bus.

 

I nodded.

 

-Tomorrow, Ryeowook is sleeping at your place to help you with your singing.

 

I nodded again. Where was she going with that?

 

-Where will he sleep?

-I don't really know yet. You all invited yourself, remember? You'll have to share the floor with Ryeowook and Nana, because I don't see how else I'm going to fit everyone in there. My mom doesn't want us to make much noise since they are leaving early Sunday.

-They're leaving?

-Shopping. No way I'm going...

 

It was her turn to nod. The way she was thinking was almost worrying me.

 

-What did you plan, I asked, worried for myself.

-Nothing, she answered with a smirk.

 

I didn't trust that, but since she escaped with nana before I could know what she was up to, I tried getting it out from Val, using a dirty method, something about her crush, but even then, she didn't have a clue since she wasn't going to be there in the first place this week-end. She escaped too by making Ryeowook stay with me, saying she had stuff to do for the comittee.

 

Yeah right.

 

-I'm really excited for tomorrow, said Ryeowook to me, almost making me blush of surprise.

-Yeah, me too, I said. It's going to be fun.

-Nana told me you were really talented, I'm really excited to listen to it for myself.

 

He smiled widely.

 

I couldn't wait for tomorrow...