Sweet Dream

Dream World

Another night, another dream. This time, I was in the cafeteria, right after Valerie had left to work on a project or whatever two days earlier. Ama was still talking to me, about something I didn't recall. Kira was next to the double door of the cafeteria entrance, following Valerie. Hikio was nowhere to be seen, but I kinda understood alone that I needed to follow. I stood up without saying anything, -it was a dream, afterall-, and followed that ...I mean Val.

 

She was with that girl! Ryeowook's friend! They know each other?

 

Seemed like I missed a part of the conversation.

 

-...It's kind of funny, though. So, what about you?

-Still an idiot, he's not even able to gather the courage to say anything, though he would fangirl all the time, Val answered.

-You should film it, I wonder what Wookie would think of it.

-I could, but I don't think Kyukyu would be happy about it.

 

Hell no I wouldn't.

 

-Hey, Nana, I have a question for you.

-What?

-Don't you think it's kind of mean to hide the fact that you and Ama had been friends since last year? I mean, he knows who you are, he told Ama countless times that he was jealous of how close you were of Ryeowook, so...

-It's Ama's idea, so he wouldn't try to use me as a source of information.

-Or is it that you would enjoy to much making fun of him?

-Why only you can do so?

 

They started to laugh and walked away.

 

-Looks like a bad plot in a bad movie, said Kira.

-If you weren't always poping right behind me, I would have jumped out of fear.

-Awesome, you get used to me!

-Where is Hikio, I asked.

-She decided not to come, because she says it is not interesting enough tonight.

 

I lifted my eyebrow. I'm starting to wonder who really wants to help between those two crazy women, now... I shook my head and followed the two girls. They were going to meet up with Ryeowook! That...

 

They hugged, talked a little of something I didn't understand, because I had to hide a little too far so I wouldn't be seen. The girl, Nana, and Val seemed to be teasing Ryeowook, since he was blushing and pushing them gently with a big smile...

 

Even in a dream, he was cute.

 

-Don't daydream too much, mister, said Kira. I remind you that those dreams are because you wanted to know what he felt for you, and at this distance, you won't know much.

 

Let me look at him, damnit...For once that I know no one will remember me fangirling a little...The three of them went inside the library.

 

-I'm going to follow them, I said, going for the doors.

-Sorry, man, but this is the end of the dream!

 

I woke up in my bed, awoken by the alarm. I groaned. Why is it that when I finally get to see Ryeowook, it doesn't last long? That's unfair...At least I get to see him today, so. It's not that bad, it's just...Gawd! Why did those two hide the fact that they knew Ryeowook! And why did Kira didn't let me hear what they had to say!

 

Going out of bed was even harder than the day before, but when I went out to see Ama, like everyday, I was smiling like an idiot. I've seen Ryeowook in the dream, I was getting one step closer from knowing what his feelings were, and I was going to see him for real the very same day. How beautiful is that?

 

-Are you happy to see me or did you have a beautiful dream, Ama asked smiling.

-Both.

 

Ama smiled widely and grabbed my arm, pulling me behind her.

 

-Happy or not, move your or we're going to be late!

-You seem to be in an happy mood yourself.

-I always am! What are you talking about? Plus, I heard you were going to see Ryeowook today, so I though I might learn more about this. It makes me happy to see my dear old friend finally having his eyes on someone. So now, talk.

 

I smiled. Oh Ama, how persistant are you? And how awesome are you?

 

Probably as much as me.

 

-Do you even plan on confessing?

-Not now...I though...I though I might try to impress him at the show.

-The show is at the end of the year! You'll wait months?

-...Maybe not. I don't know, I just don't have the courage to tell him yet. I mean, were not even friends yet...I think.

-You need to be friend?

-Well...I don't want to scare him off, do I?

 

Ama smirked.

 

-What, I asked.

-You wouldn't scare a lamb with a face like yours.

 

I did my creepiest face, only to go against her point. Off course, she started to do the same thing, and a few younger students stared at us as we were closing in of the school, walking away. I'm not if they were just surprised or actually scared, but it was effective to be peaceful...I should have done that before.

 

I just remembered I had to ask about Nana to Ama, but she walked away before I could say anything. How is it I always get distracted easily? I know, Ryeowook is a good subject to make me forget everything else, please don't remind me. I wouldn't want people to laugh at me because I am clueless in love things. So yeah, I have to find Ama or Valerie and ask them why they never told me they were friend with that Nana girl.

 

That was until I felt someone grabbing my arm, gently, almost shyly. I turned around.

 

Oh hi, Ryeowook...

 

-Hi, I said, trying not to sound to happy.

-Hey, Kyuhyun, can I ask you something?

-Sure.

 

Anything. Whatever. You're cute even when you pout.

 

-Can we push our meeting back?

 

What?

 

-Why, I asked, trying not to sound desparate.

-Something came up...and I'll have to leave before lunch break. I'm really sorry, so...

-Sure, I understand, I said.

 

Life .

 

-It wouldn't bother you to come to my place instead, this week-end? Tomorrow or sunday? It would really help me out. I'm sorry it so short notice, so I hope it doesn't bother you.

 

I love my life. I ing love it.

 

-It doesn't bother me, I didn't have anything planned anyway.

-Awesome, he said, smiling widely. I'll write my adress for you!

 

We exchanged our phone numbers, so we could plan later on when we would meet. I was going to his house. I was going to his house. I couldn't believe it, he invited me over. To his house...

 

What was I supposed to ask again?

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas!
I'll try writing more of this story once I'm done with my little fics/gifts. I'm really, really sorry for the wait >w<

You'll get fluffy KyuWook soon, and I'll try to pour all my abilities in writing fluff just to made it up for the wait, so...

Mianhae >w<