Monday Morning

Dream World

When I came back home later that day, after spending the afternoon with Zhou Mi who decided to buy me a coffee for 'no reasons', I finally did some homeworks. I had no motivation to do so, but still, I needed to do them eventually. Zhou Mi spammed my cellphone for maybe an hour before I closed it, amused about the fact that he was trying to piss me off. Ama called at my house too, annoyed that I wasn't answering my cellphone. Once I explained it to her, she was laughing so loudly, her mother came in her room to ask her what was so funny.

I ended my homework quite late that night, and while I was preparing myself to go to bed, what Kira told me the night before came back to me. She said I would be alone in the dreams now, and they would be about Ryeowook. To be honest, though it didn't bother me to not have someone making fun of me, the fact that she actually saved my life a few times made me worried. I think I never really fully realised how dangerous this whole thing was. I could die from this. It would be such a fail, killed by a dream. I wouldn't risk though, so I really needed to control myself. I jumped in my bed, motivating myself not to be an idiot.

At least she didn't lie to me. She really wasn't there. I was waiting for her to jump on my back and say something really stupid about my hopeless crush.

I wasn't at school anymore. I was standing in the middle of a street, unknown to me, and was facing a house. It wasn't that big, neither was it that small, but it looked like someone was moving in. The other houses were kind of fuzzy, so I guess the dream was telling me that it was that house I needed to check out. I walked towards it, making sure no one was around. Once I reached it, I walked in, since the front door was opened. I was kind of scared that it would be a nightmare.

The only scary thing that happened was to hear voices coming my way. I quickly hid in the closet next to the front door, cursing a bit because of how cramped it was. I blocked my mouth with my hand, breathing deeply and silently. I was able to recognize one of the voices. I don't even need to say who it was, do I?

-How much there is left, asked Ryeowook.
-Not that much. We should be done soon. Do you like our new house?
-Yeah...

I looked through a little crack I made with the door, staring at the back of this unknown man. Probably his dad, if they were leaving here. I could see Wookie a little. He was much younger than now, probably around the same year that he met Nana.

-What is is, Ryeowook?
-Are we going to move again soon?

A short silence.

-I don't think so. I'm sorry we have to move around that much, but look, we have a real house!
-Will I have the time to have friends this time?
-Of course. We will not move again, I swear.

The man, Ryeowook's dad, smiled sadly. It seemed like he had move a lot around before. It was really hard not to burst out of there and hug him, considering he was almost crying. He was biting his lower lip, looking up to his father with a pleading look. The elder did it for me, saying again and again that they wouldn't move again.

-This job is permanent. We won't need to move around that much again, okay? Now, help me with the rest of the boxes.
-Okay.

I actually waited a moment to hear Kira say some well placed remark, but I was still alone in the closet. I shook my head, groaning softly. No, I don't miss her. She was a pain. Plus, I was more concerned about that crush of mine. I never knew that. Okay, maybe he didn't want to say to everybody that he had moved a lot, but I would have liked to know before. He probably consider each friendship as a wonderful thing. It sounded like he was never had the time to befriend anyone. Maybe he did, I don't know.

I sneeked out, looking both ways before rushing into another room, the oposite way they went. I don't know what I was looking for exactly, but if the dream didn't end there, maybe it meant there was something else to be found. I ended up in the kitchen, which had many boxes on the table and the counters, then walked to the living room. There again, a lot of boxes. I was constantly looking back, scared that someone would find me.

Walking to the back door, I noticed something. There was a part in the living room that wasn't covered in boxes. It was incredibly clean, actually. I looked towards the front door, hearing them talk to each other on the front yard.

Oh...

There was a low table against the wall, right between the wall and the TV set, with a picture of a woman, some incense and fresh flowers.

A big thump made me jump out of surprise, then fall down my bed. I almost knocked myself against the floor. It was only my mom who had bumped into my door by accident. That scared me...Anyway I had to get up, I had school. It was also the day that Zhou Mi and Donghae would come for the auditions, which meant there could be something interesting happening, considering everything that was going on. No need to say that my dream had me spacing out a lot. It was way more than I was asking for. That kind of thing was too much. It was something that I would have rather known from Wookie, not like this...I guess I'll have to face him today without looking at him with a sad look. I...I'm not supposed to know that. I shouldn't know that...

Great, I'll, again, feel like a jerk all day. Time to get ready, I guess.

Ama was waiting outside, like usual, and had a semi happy face. She didn't look so thriller to be up, though. Not that she would ever be for school.

-Hi, she said before yawning.
-Hi. You ready?
-Yeah, why else would I be waiting for you here.

I smiled a bit and grabbed her arm, making her follow.

-Okay, I get it, I said. Let's go before you decided to go back to sleep.
-That would be a good idea...
-Come on! It's the auditions today! I'll be singing. You're coming, right?
-Yeah. Even if your friend is coming...
-...Donghae?

She groaned a bit.

-He's like glue. He keeps trying to talk to me...
-Maybe he likes you.

Not just maybe.

-So? It's annoying. He keeps offering me gifts that I don't need.

I rolled my eyes. Of course she would say something like that. He will be here today, so it might get interesting.

 

 

 

---------------------------

I has no tiiiiime TT3TT
I'm sorry I'm taking so long, really. School started and class are stressing me out. It's also my last year of school and it kind of make me nervous about various things.

Sowy TT3TT