Sleepover?

Dream World

Like Ama said, Val was nowhere to be seen when Zhou Mi and Donghae appeared to our table at lunchbreak, Nana and Ryeowook joining us. Ama was gone somewhere, probably on her way here. Zhou Mi sat face to face with Nana, smiling softly at her when he presented himself. Donghae shook everyone's hand, smiling like the lost puppy he was, looking around to find this angel of his. For some reasons, Nana was bright red, looking at her lunch like if it was the most interesting thing she had ever seen, but it was nothing compared to Donghae's face when he saw Ama enter the cafeteria and aim directly for our table.

 

-Baby K!

-Hi Ama, I said, waving at her. Let me present to you my friends.

 

Zhou Mi and Ama became friends quickly, but she looked weirdly at Donghae. She didn't seem to like him at much, mostly because of the face he was doing. She leaned toward Nana, asking her something. Donghae used that opportunity to tell me something interesting :

 

-You know the angel?

-Wait, what? You mean Ama?

 

A smirk grew on my face. This was going to be fun.

 

-She's my childhood friend. She's like a sister to me, so she means a lot.

-...Seriously?

-Yeah.

-...Would you mind if I tried to date her?

 

I used my actor's skills to hide the fun I was having.

 

-Of course I mind it. She's really important to me. You are my friend, but I won't let just anyone date her. Of course.

-...But aren't you gay?

-...

 

I stared at him, this time not really acting.

 

-It has nothing to do with it...

-Well why...

-Hey Donghae, we have to go now, suddenly said, Zhou Mi. I have to go to work soon, and you too, and we should go and see that Hyukjae guy before we forget.

-Oh yeah, right, he said, a little confused. We'll come back next week, Kyu! Bye you all!

 

He did a bigger smile, his signature cute smile, to Ama, who only shook her head. Zhou Mi grabbed my arm, getting me to stand up. I guess he didn't really remember where he had to go. Well, thought so, until he told me, once we were far enough :

 

-Remember when I said I wouldn't sell my body unless there was a girl worth it?

-Yeah...

-You can ask me anything now.

 

I didn't really understand at first, until his smile gave me the biggest clue. A big smile appeared on my face.

 

-Nana?

 

He didn't have to say anything, the blush that was appearing on his face made me smirk.

 

-You know, Zhou Mi...I'll will get my revenge for the call you made.

-I know.

 

I left them at the comittee room, going back to the cafeteria. How funny was it? A guy had a crush on Ama, and not any guy, the biggest player I knew. He had to fall with the girl who was the hardest to get...Well, maybe I should help him. He was a good guy, only really quick with girls. If he really was serious, then maybe if Ama fell for him, she would be happy...And at the same time, it would be selfish of me to force her on a guy. I'll just watch them from a good distance and see how it goes. As for Zhou Mi...I'll be mean a little, just so I can get my revenge for waking me up that early.

 

-Baby K! It's your fault!

-What?

 

I saw Ryeowook smiling. Cute...No way, concentrate. What was going on?

 

-Your tall friend made a good impression on Nana, Ama said, smirking. Do you think you can get her his number?

-It would be really nice, added Ryeowook, obviously thinking about his close friend feelings.

 

Nana didn't say anything, she was trying her best not to squeal. I wanted to say no, just to tease my childhood friend, but I didn't have the courage to say no to Ryeowook at the same time. He was looking at me with those sweet brown eyes, probably oblivious to what they could do to me.

 

-I'll...I'll see what I can do.

-THANK YOU KYU!

-What the hell is going on, asked a familiar voice.

-VAL! YOU MISSED A HOT GUY!

-...Okay...Other than that?

-You missed Nana going wild, too.

-Because we never see that, Val answered, sarcastically. The auditions are in six days, Kyukyu, I hope you are ready.

-I'm always ready, I answered.

-You should practice, she said back, sitting down where Zhou Mi was before. I bet Ryeowook can help.

 

Both him and I looked straight at her. I was about to ask why, but the look in her eyes, told me everything. Since when did she want to match me up with him? Ama soon jumped into it, giving a little hit to Nana to make her snap out of her fangirling.

 

-Yeah, finally said Nana. Ryeowook has a beautiful voice, he can help you practice, to be sure you'll have a place. Of course, if you don't mind it, Wookie.

-No, not at all!

-Kyukyu can always help you out with your homeworks at the same time, Val added, steeling a cookie from Nana while she was looking away. This was, you two gain something from it. Plus, that way, i'm sure I didn't gave your name for nothing...

-That's a good deal, said Nana. What do you say, Kyu...Hey! My cookie! Val!

-You had to look, said Val while eating the cookie. Plus, you said you would give me one.

-So, what do you two think of it, asked Ama, realising that her two friends were now fighting for a cookie.

 

I was ready to say yes, but doing so would show it too much that I was feeling something more than friendship towards him. I knew I didn't need help, I was confident enough, but I would not say no to this opportunity to spend more time with Ryeowook. No way. I was waiting a little before I would say anything, but Ryeowook was the first one to talk.

 

-I don't mind, but I can't this week...My parents wouldn't like it.

-What about your place, Baby K? I don't think they would mind.

-No, not really. You can come to my place, I said, looking at Ryeowook.

 

The world disappeared around me, only seeing Ryeowwok looking at me with a smile. If only...If only I had the courage to...He nodded, softly. A smile was trying to grow on my face when Ama grabbed my arm, amiking me jump slightly, almost yelling into my ear :

 

-SLEEPOVER!!! It's been so long since we did one!

 

Why are you...

 

-No way, said Val, finally defeated by Nana. I already have plans this week-end. My sister's friend is coming over and wants to throw a sleepoever to my place.

-Can I come, asked Nana, smiling.

-No. It's a old friends thingy. Plus, he probably would start saying embarassing things.

-I want to come, said Ama, laughing as Val tried to hit her. I want to know what he has to say!

-He has nothing to say! And I though you wanted to go to Kyukyu's place!

 

Ama smirked and went back to me.

 

-So? What do you think?

-That would be nice, that way Kyuhyun can be used to sing in front of people, said Ryeowook.

 

If he was agreeing...And I shouldn't be selfish. Plus, with Ama around, I wouldn't do anything stupid. I hope...

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

I'm just looking at the texts I have to read for friday and I want to kill puppies (I love adore puppies, this should tell you how painful this is).

I'm sorry I'm not uploading that much, it is annoying for me as well. I WANTS TO SHOW TASTY STUFF!

I also have health troubles right now, so I have to go from clinic to clinic, so I kinda have my only free times eaten by that.

 

BUT! I have a few chapters done ahead, so here you go, I'm really sorry that I'm that slow with this one...