First Time to Ryeowook's Place

Dream World

I had call Ryeowook the day before, asking him when he wanted me to come to his place. He told me that I could come whenever I wanted, that he would be up around ten in the morning, at least. That was why I was ready to go really early in the morning, taking my time, because of how early I was. I think my dream made me a little too nervous to go back to sleep, so I ended up playing videogames until I fell asleep on the floor, waking up two hours later. It was ten when I finally left home.

 

Ama was spying from her window, smirking. I waved at her, smirking back. She opened her window, let her head out and scream, not caring about our neighbourgs :

 

-Good luck Baby K!

-Thanks!

-Come by later to tell me everything!

-I will!

 

I walked away, smiling. Seriously, I still didn't understand why I had to go through her dreams, I knew her way to much, just enough to know she would be in her window. My lack of surprise was probably was what so confusing for the neighbourgs. Anyway...I walked to the bus station, already impatient of being where I was planning to go. I went inside the bus, sat at the back, put on my headphones and smiled. I couldn't wait. I seriously was ready to jump from happiness in the bus, if it wasn't of all the people in there. I was always surprised of how many people would take this bus, week-end or not. It was the first time I actually had a place for myself, able to think about the day to come without someone coughing next to my ear or talking loudly to their phones.

 

Ryeowook...Did he have any slightest idea how much I loved him? Probably not...I hope that one day, I'll be able to show it. It's my biggest goal. As long as I don't scare him off, that would be sad...for me anyway. I stepped out of the bus, almost missing my stop because of the crowd, growling at it as it drove away. Public transportation...I took out a little piece of paper with the adress on it, looking around for the first street I had to cross. My heart was beating and faster as I was getting nearer from the adress, knowing he was probably waiting for me now. How weird to think I was going to my crush's house when more than a week ago, I wasn't even able to contain my feelings when he was juts passing by...

 

Come on Kyuhyun, get yourself together...

 

I knocked at the door, breathing deeply just to be sure I would be ''myself''.

 

Ryeowook opened the door, smiling like an innocent kid. I almost hugged him. Almost. If it wasn't of that smile that froze me into place.

 

-Hi Kyuhyun! I'm sorry I had to make you come all the way here...

-Don't worry about it, it doesn't bother me.

 

I would swim in burning lava just to see you. I swear.

 

-Come in!

 

I nodded and walked inside, him closing the door behind me. Nice house, I have to say. Maybe not as rich as mine, but it felt confortable. Enough for me not to freak out. As long that we don't study or work in his room, my sanity will be able to survive the day without doing anything I might regret. He made me follow him to the kitchen, thank god, and showed me everything we needed to finish that project. My objective today? Becoming his friend, enough so that we talk again after this. I had no idea how easy that was going to be, I'm serious.

 

The first half an hour was a little awkward, but after Ryeowook accidently hit the paint on me, and stained my pants, it actually got better. Not because of the paint, of course, more because he felt so sorry he stood up to take some towels, and while I was there, staring at the paint on me, and how ridiculous it looked on my newly bought jeans, I started to laugh. He stared at me a moment, surprised, but then followed.

 

Cutest laugh ever.

 

I wonder if there is anything that isn't cute with that guy. He was probably born into cuteness and curse to stay in it, just to mess with my mind.

 

-I'm sorry, he said after a little while, hiding his smile.

-It's okay! I'll clean it up once I go back home...It's easy to wash, right?

-Yeah, it is! Just stand still, I'll try to clean it up.

 

It took me a few seconds before realising what he meant. He placed a towel on my thigh to absord the paint, his hand squeazing it lightly, just so he wouldn't miss some and spread it even more. Curse my dirty mind...I didn't move, trying my best not to show how much my imagination was going wild just from this. I had to say something, to get my mind back into sanity.

 

-Ryeowook?

-Hmm?

-I can do it myself, you know...

 

Stupid...stupid, stupid, stupid IDIOT! Nothing better to say, uhn? Your brain isn't such a mess, you know...

 

He looked surprised a moment, then smiled shyly.

 

-Oh, sorry...

 

I simply nodded, cleaning the paint myself. I am a ing idiot. My crush had his hands on me, and I asked him to let me take care of it...Well, maybe that would keep me from being too...excited...My fantasies...That had been a little too much for me, but it seemed like it opened up the atmosphere. Ryeowook would laugh a little more than before, and it was way better that way, and I would laugh more too. I didn't have to worry about me showing up my feelings, because once I got confortable with him, I actually started to act as if he was already my friend, and though I didn't realise it right away, Ryeowook did.

 

-You are a lot friendlier than I though you were, Kyuhyun.

-I am?

-Yeah! It's probably because of those rumours that I was a little scare at first...

 

Scared? Scared of what? I'm not going to jump on you...

 

Wait, cross that.

 

-What rumours, I asked.

-Well...I know I should believe in those, they are rarely true, so...

-What rumours?

-Some...some say that because you are so good at school, you only want to be with those who have good grades...And since my grades can be really bad, well...

-That's bull! One of my friends fail miserably in school and I hang out with him anyway!

 

Oh Donghae, you and your bad grades just saved my life.

 

-Really?

-Yeah, and unlike him, you actually try to get better.

-You sound like you don't have such a good relationship with him, said Ryeowook, pouting.

-I have a great relationship with him, he's an awesome guy. I'm actually going to see him tomorrow.

-Really?

 

I think I imagined the disappointment in his voice. Must be in my mind.

 

-Yeah, with another friend, I answered. They were students in our school before they graduated a year ago. Well one was a year ago, the other was two years ago.

-Really, he said, a little happier. Who? Maybe I know them.

-Probably, they were quite popular. The first one I was talking about is Donghae.

-I don't remember him.

-He's a womanizer, pretty much only because girls run after him. He spends more time with girls than studying, while he still his able to pass in his classes. The other one is Zhou Mi.

-Oh yes! I heard about him, Ryeowook, said, smiling widely. I heard he is really sweet!

-Yeah, he is...He changes a little with his friends, though.

 

I smirked.

 

-He'll have to keep Donghae under control, or probably more protect him from his ex-girlfriends.

-They hate him?

-Not at all.

 

I smiled. Talking about them was keeping me under control. I'll have so much to tell them tomorrow...Ryeowook smiled back, making my heart skip a beat.

 

-That must help you to find yourself a girlfriend, right?

 

That feeling of being stabbed...It hurts. I don't need a girlfriend! They aren't even half as cute as you! Seriously...I only shook my head. Of course I wouldn't say what I was thinking!

 

-Well, I'm not really interested in the girls he met, so...

-Why? They aren't cute?

 

Like I said, not as much as you, but I can't tell you that now, of course.

 

-Why, you want to meet some of them?

 

He violently shook his head. Why? I don't have a clue.

 

-No! No, I didn't meant it this way.

-You have someone you like?

 

Why.

 

Did.

 

I.

 

Ask.

 

This.

 

If he doesn't like anyone, I don't mind, but if he does...it's going to haunt me for EVAR! He thought deeply for some time before answering.

 

-Kind of.

 

...What kind of awnser is that?

 

-What is it supposed to mean, I said.

 

He only smiled, working back on the project. I stayed silent a moment before giving up. Okay, maybe I'm better not knowing, for the sake of my hopes. I left his place hours later, laughing, leaving only because I would miss the bus. I think my objective was accomplished.

 

We promised we would talk next monday, and that alone was enough to make me idiotically smile until I was home.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Because I'm on a break' i have time to write TTwTT

I'm a few chapters ahead, so I'll be able to update more often now :33