Oh That...

Dream World

Why am I in school in a dream?

 

Why am I hiding behind a door again?

 

-Second dream, said Hikio, making me jump. You'll learn something else tonight.

-Can't wait to see what it is, said Kira, overexcited.

-There she comes, muttered Hikio.

 

Yup, that was Val. By the dark look on her face, I would say it was right after the guy bumped in her today. Why did I need to see that? If it was because she was scaring every guy, I already knew that. She was groaling at the guy, looking at him with dark eyes while a guy pass by in front of the door behind which I was hiding behind. Strangely, the people around him didn't have a face, while he was clear as water. I knew him, actually, he was one of the guys in the committee. Hyukjae Lee, I think. He was smiling widely, with his gummy smile, which would always others happy. He was a nice guy, always caring about his classmates. He was popular with the girls too, I think he even have a girlfriend.

 

Val turned around and saw him.

 

-I bet she will glare at him, I said.

-Why, asked Kira.

-Ama and Val usually hates popular people.

 

Kira only smiled.

 

Hyukjae went toward Val, asking her about me, to be sure I had the informations, I guess. She nodded, saying she took care of it. Well, she did...I still didn't understand why I had to see this, though.

 

Until Hyukjae smiled widely, thanking her, before walking away. She followed him with her eyes a moment, then looked in front of her before smiling. She was...blushing? Wait, where did her killer look went?

 

No way.

 

That's why she joined the comittee? She have a crush on that guy? I never heard her say anything about a crush.

 

That ...

 

She is in the same situation as me! That is telling me I have no balls when she can,t even do it herself? I grabbed the door knob, ready to get out and tell her what I though of her at that moment, but Kira grabbed my wrist and pulled me backward.

 

-Are you insane, she asked. You ing idiot! If she sees you, you might die!

 

Oh right. Dreams can kill me.

 

-That !

-Kyukyu, calm down...At least your crush doesn't have a girlfriend.

 

I froze a little while before looking at Kira. Hikio spoke first.

 

-Hyukjae as a girlfriend, and she comes to visit him every lunch break. She's a year younger, and he is pretty much going out with her because he didn't have a girlfriend when she asked.

-How do you know that, I asked.

-Valerie knows it.

-How does she knows that?

 

Hikio ignored my last question and continued.

 

-Since Hyukjae doesn't have any interest in his girlfriend, Valerie have hopes. Must be hard on her to see the one she loves kiss someone else every lunch break.

 

I groaned. I still didn't think she was pitiful. She looked quite happy to see him walk by.

 

-Why am I seeing this in the first place?

-If we told you, it wouldn't be funny to see you pissed for something like this, Kira chuckled.

-Because you...started Hikio before being cut short by Kira.

-Don't say it! Come on! He might think we think he doesn't have a brain. Though you might think it, knowing you.

-What, I said, annoyed.

 

I opened the door, checking out if Val was still around. Didn't seem like it...

 

-Where did she go?

-In your pants, said blankly Hikio.

-What?!

 

I jumped back. Kira started to laugh, doing backflips in the air.

 

-Oh God, Kyukyu, you are so funny, she said.

-That nickname...Seriously...

-What, you don't like it? I think it's cute.

 

She flew over me, looking around the dream.

 

-This place is getting boring. Let's stop for tonight, Hikio.

-Good idea, Kira.

 

My alarm started to ring, waking me up. I groaned. I didn't want to go to school. I stood up...well, more pushed myself down my bed, grabbing my pants, still laying on the floor. I didn't have any motivation at all, and those livid dreams were draining me. It was like being awake while sleeping. I didn't really realise it yesterday, since I had woken up suddenly, but I could feel how tired I was today, and it was painful to think I would have to go to school. I didn't even have the motivation to at Valerie for hiding something like a crush.

 

Why did she hide it in the first place? Was she scared she would be laughed at? It,s not like she was stopping herself from getting on my back, so maybe...I can ask.

 

Wait...

 

No, I can't. I'm not supposed to know that. I have to remember that.

 

I took my bag and walked outisde, Ama already waiting for me.

 

-You are slow, Baby K.

-I'm tired, Ama...

-Sleep then.

 

If it was that simple...

 

-I did, and I'm still tired.

-Sleep more, then. Hurry up, we will be late!

 

I wanted to ask her if she knew about Valerie's crush, but I knew that if I started on that subject, I would have to explain how I knew it, and I didn't want to risk it. Damn, of course something like that would happen, those two crazy women...

 

Though, who is the craziest? I am the one that agreed to it...

 

Maybe I should stop, maybe I shouldn't go throught all this. Valerie can be a pain in the , but if Ama learns that I did something as stupid as agreeing to travel through dreams to learn if Ryeowook loves me back, if she ever believes me, she will leave me for dead at a empty road.

 

-Baby K? Are you listening?

-Yeah, of course I am.

 

No. What were we talking about again? She slapped me behind the head, probably realising I wasn't listening at all. It was going to be a long day...

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

Niahahaha

I'm having too much fun with that story XD

And no worries, there will be more fluff moments with Wookie~