That Dream Again

Dream World

When I to promised Ama that I would go to her place, I didn't think that Valerie would be there also...Not that I hate her, I might sound like I really don't appreciate her, but sometimes...she gets on my nerves, and though Ama knows me more, that girl seems to know everything.She seems to know how to get me to react whenever she wants to, and though I tried many times to make her react, make her lose her cool, I still wasn't able to. She would only laugh or fake to be annoyed, nothing more.

 

-You lost your way home, I asked Valerie, smirking.

-No, I'm Ama's new sister. I'll be your neighbourg starting tonight.

 

Our lack of reaction to the joke, and sarcasm, made Ama laugh.

 

-She's staying at my place tonight, Ama said, smiling. To finish up some homework.

-Wait, no! I'm your sister now! You said I was, Valerie shooted, smiling widely, acting like if she was upset.

-You ain't anymore, I answered for my childhood friend, smirking.

 

We went inside Ama's house, welcomed by her parents as soon as we walked through the front door. We soon went downstair to her bedroom, after talking a little about school and what we did of our day with her parents. The two girls sat on the bed while I sat on Ama's computer, those two rolling around on the fluffy matress. I rolled my eyes, smiling. Seriously...Those two, sometimes.

 

-Weren't you two supposed to do homeworks?

-Bed now, homeworks later, said Valerie, laying on the bed. This thing is paradise...

-Told you so, said Ama, smiling. Nothing beats my bed.

-Can I have a spot, then, I asked, pulling myself closer by pushing the chair in that direction.

-Just get your over here, idiot, my childhood friend said, laughing.

 

I jumped on the bed, going next to her with a big smile, smacking her with one of her pillow. The friendly fight stayed between me and Ama, and while I was wondering why Valerie wasn't doing anything, I saw her smile. A big, satisfied smile. I froze only for a second, enough to get a pillow on my face, snapping me back into reality. Ama looked at me with a weird look, Val's smile becoming her usual smirk.

 

-What's up with you, Baby K?

-You got beat up by a girl, Kyukyu. So lame.

 

Oh god.

 

That...

 

It just...

 

What the ?

 

Val never called me Kyukyu before.

 

And what's up with the smile, earlier? That looked like...

 

That crazy ghost, Kira, she...

 

-Gawd, Kyuhyun, are you okay? You look like you have seen a ghost, said Ama, snapping her fingers in front of me.

-You hit him to hard, Ama, I think you fried his brain.

 

Val's laugh made me frown.

 

-Hey! He's alive, she continued, laughing harder.

-What's wrong, Baby K?

-...Nothing.

 

My brain...It can't handle it. It all just confused me, how Val just sounded like that crazy woman in my dream. I mean...how could she? She never acted that way before, why now? That dream can't be real, it was just a dream, right? I didn't really have the time to think about it that Ama's parents called us up to eat. Ama pushed me down the bed, jumped out of her bed and ran upstairs, laughing with Valerie right behind her. I stood up and smiled. It was just in my head, how could an imaginary girl could have anything to do with my friend...

 

I'm stupid sometimes...

 

I must not say that in front of those two evil girls...

 

Ever.

 

It would follow me forever.

 

I soon followed them,going up the stairs and going in the kitchen.I sat next to Ama, Valerie at the other side of her. Her cellphone was out and she was looking at the screen, frowning. It was usually on silence, so for her to frown and get up, saying she had a call to take, the person at the other side was lucky as . Ama turned around as Valerie was walking away

 

-What's going on, Val?

-Oh nothing, its...my mom, just got to call her back. It's gonna take a sec.

 

She went in the bathroom, because the bathroom is the best place to call someone, of course, and came back only a little while after, a big smirk on her face. She sat down and say something about her mother being silly, making Ama smile for some reason. Was there something I was missing? Those two stared at me with a smirk. Yup, they were hiding me something. Ama's mom stopped me from asking what was going on, coming in with the food and giving us some on our plates. Her parents talked to us the whole time, asking about my parents, and school, and stuff like that.I had to go back home afterwards, my mom wanting be to be back not to late, though I was just next door.

 

So yeah, I never knew what they were smiling about.

 

I wish I could know...maybe...

 

Did I really want to know? It was probably something stupid I did once...I don't know, those two can laugh for weird stuff sometimes.

 

I went in the shower, then dried myself before going to sleep, . Of course. It didn't took long before I felt asleep, laying under the covers with my arm under the pillow. I didn't even think about that dream again, though I should've have, since Valerie had freaked me out earlier. It was just a stupid dream, afterall...Like if it could be true. I would be awesome, though...I would pass out the ''psycho women'' part, however, they are creeping me out.

 

I wasn't sure if I had fall asleep, feeling quite awake even after a while...

 

-...It's a shame you don't walk around dressed like you are dressed in reality, said a familiar voice.

 

Wait...

 

What?

 

That dream again?

 

Or should I say, that psycho woman again?

 

-Retard, we told you we were going to walk you through dreams...For you to know Wookie's feelings, remember? We talked about it yesterday!

-But...it was a dream, I anwsered, looking for Kira.

 

Because I remembered her name, she was creepy enough for her name to stay in my head.

 

It was a dark place, a school I think because of the empty hallway, some kindergarden kids' projects hanging on the walls. There was a few doors, and for some reasons, I had a flashlight in my hand. I looked around, moving the light to spot that gostly woman, a little pissed. Why did she have to hide like this everytime?...I'm getting to used to this, I shouldn't be.

 

-Kyukyu! You accepted, now live with it!

 

She popped out behind me, making a scary face, making me jump out of fear. She started to giggle, amused. A door suddenly opened right next to us, making both of us jump. Hikio pointed behind her, showing us the way to go. She had a blank expression on her face, though she looked more annoyed than anything else.

 

-In here you two, before she comes here, Hikio said.

-Before who comes here, I asked.

-You'll see, Kyukyu, but for now, go in. Let me remind you that you can die here if she sees you.

 

Kira pushed me in the room, Hikio moving out of the way. The two woman let me look through the crack of the door, not saying a word. So...if it was really real, I was in someone's dream, though I still didn't believe it. Kira closed my flashlight smirking as the sound of footsteps started to resonate in the hallway. I was looking, curious, but at the same time...I didn't know if I really wanted to see. I looked quickly behind me only to see Kira smirking, staring at me, then Hikio who was just leaning against the wall, apparently bored. At that moment, I don't know what annoyed me the most, the fact that Kira was too much into this, or the fact that Hikio wasn't at all...The footsteps became clearer, echooing in the hallway. Some light hit the door I was hiding behind, like if the person was also holding a flashlight. The light moved again, going on the walls facing the door.

 

I could hear Kira trying her best not to laugh, looking above me, her hands on my head. Why was she laughing? I had no clue...

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to be a little slow for the updates, sorry, I have a tooooons of homeworks to do, and with my sister's birthday coming up, I won't have as much time as before to write >w<