Just Stare Enough...

Dream World

 

In my dreams, he is only looking at me, with those cute brown eyes of his. He isn't at the other side of the cafeteria, with his friends, laughing so far away that I can't even hear it. In my dreams, I have the courage to go to him and confess, do something reckless to get him to love me back. In my dreams, I...

 

-In wonder if you stare enough, he is going to feel the hole in his back.

 

I groaned.

 

My name is Cho Kyuhyun and I am a student in a private school. I have high grades and I am quite popular with the girls, enough for them to come to me from time to time. The only thing I'm not good at is sports, but I'm still good enough to be able to score high for my grades. On that side, everything is okay and I don't have reasons to complain. When you start to look at my social life a little more, that is where it starts to get weird.

 

The girl who sat next to me, headphones on her ears, her Ipod in her hand, though we are not supposed to have it anywhere else than in the lockers, is Valerie. I can consider her as a friend, though sometimes I wonder why I think that way, especially when she loves to annoy me. I'm doing it too, it's a I-annoy-you-because-I-care kind of relationship, and though sometimes she looks like she doesn't give a , I think she cares more than she wants to show.

 

-Haha, I am so laughing right now, I said, laying on the table.

 

She smirked.

 

-Why don't you go up to him and say that you love him? Wouldn't that answer all your questions and your fears? You are a man, afterall...Wait, are you?

-I hope that one day, you will fall in love with someone so I can annoy you as much.

-In your dreams, honey.

 

I sighed. She went back into her world of music, opening her lunch. I turned to her and tapped her shoulder. She didn't even give me a look, only taking off one side of her headphones.

 

-What?

-Where is Ama?

-In your pants.

 

She smirked evily as my eyes opened widely to the image it gave me in my head. I should be used to it by now, everytime I would ask her where was something, or where was someone, she would always answer the same thing. I would forget it everytime...I groaned again.

 

-Seriously...

-She was talking to the teacher before I left, I got tired of waiting and came here. Happy now?

-Yes, thank you.

 

Ama was my childhood friend. Our parents knew each others for years, and we were almost brought up together. We always had been friends, and even now, I trust her more than anyone I ever met in my life. More than Valerie...An awful lot...

 

Let me explain quickly. Ama and I are old friends, and though I have a lot of ''friends'' in school, I only hang out with her pretty much. Her and some friends outside of this snob place. As for her, since she isn't that social, she doesn't have many friends. She started to hang out with Valerie this year, since they are in the same class. Though I still wonder how they got to know each other, considering Valerie isn't more social than Ama, and that Ama as a tendency to do an OMGE-what-do-you-want? face when people she doesn't know talk to her, she still got her to socialise with me. I still wonder why her, of all people, but I should be thankful. Those two girls together scares the out of my fangirls, and I can actually breathe. I still wonder how I will survive next year, since those two will be leaving, being in their last year. Though Ama was the same age as me, she had only the chance to skip a year. Valerie was older than both of us, though.

 

I wish they won't scare him off, if I ever get the guts to confess...

 

So cute...

 

-Seriously, Kyuhyun, stop staring...

-Who is staring who?

-Ama!

 

My savior!

 

-Hello Baby K!

-Hi Ama, said Valerie, taking off her headphones.

-You left me behind, biatch!

-You were so SLOW! Anyway, Kyuhyun is stalking again.

-OMGE! What's new?

 

Ama sat next to me and grabbed my arm, shaking it. She had a Cheshire Cat-like smile, waiting for any juicy news I had about my love life. She had always been like this, curious about everything I would do. It was cool to know I could count on her. It wasn't like that girl over there, Valerie, who wasn't even listening anymore, not even interested in what I had to say...She could be such a sometimes...

 

-So, Ama asked.

-I...actually talked to him.

-What, you asked him the time, Valerie sacarstically asked, smirking.

-...No, we are doing a project together. The teacher choses the teams.

-That's so cool, Kyu! That can give you the chance to learn about him, and eventually...

-Yeah, I know, I'll try.

 

I wish I didn't have to wait, though...

 

-Even if he learns more about him, he won't do .

-And why's that, miss I-know-everything, I asked Val, a little pissed.

-Because...

 

She leaned closer, her green eyes sparkling.

 

-You don't have enough balls to do so.

-Oh yeah? I can prove you wrong!

-Really? Let's check it out, then!

 

She turned her head towards the table where he was sitting and smiled widely. I looked at Ama, which had the same big smile, looking at her friend. What was she going to do...

 

-RYEOWOOK!

 

My eyes became wide and I hid under the table before he could see me. Valerie started to laugh and waved at him, Ama doing the same. Why did she do that? Please don't come here, please don't get up to talk with those two horrible friends of mine, please don't...

 

Yeah, I was madly in love with Kim Ryeowook, the cutest guy around, innocent and gentle...and though I knew he was kind of shy, I wasn't even able to face him. It just...His smile was so beautiful, and his voice was so soothing that I just felt like blushing everytime I would face him. And that...girl just though it would be funny to scream his name across the ing cafeteria! It took a little while before she turned her head towards me, smiling evily.

 

-So, Kyuhyun. You have balls?

-I hate you so much right now...

-If you had some guts, you could've only wave at him, say hello. I didn't ask you to confess now, but only to show some courage. Come on man, how else can you get to know him more and confess if you are going to avoid talking to him.

-She's right, Baby K. You should try to talk to him more, though you being a stalker is kind of cute.

-No, it's plain creepy...

 

I groaned and sat back at my place.

 

-Can I talk to him to my own pace, please?

-No, they said simutaniously.

 

I groaned again.

 

-We are your elders, Kyu, said Valerie, smirking again.

-Ama isn't.

 

That didn't seemed to bother Valerie, but it sure earned me a punch on the shoulder from Ama. Only my old friend wanted to know more about the project I was doing with Ryeowook, Valerie actually stood up and said she had to go to the library for homework. A girl from Ryeowook's table also stood up, smiled at him and walked away. I knew that girl from afar, and I was kind of jealous of how close those two were. I saw Valerie going her way, and I almost wanted to ask her to talk to that girl, but knowing that...girl, she would probably just push me toward her and say something like «This guy wants you to do his dirty job» or something.

 

I wish there would be another way to know what people thinks of you. I wish I didn't have to be scared to death to talk to someone. I wish there was another way to know if my feelings were shared.

 

I walked back home with Ama at the end of the day, since we were neighbours, and talked with her a lot, listening to her advice. She was pretty much telling me what Valerie had told me ever since she learned about my crush, only in a more...polite way. They had nothing else to tell me than to confess. I wish I had the courage to.

 

-It's hard, I moaned, stopping in front of her house, sighing.

-Of course it is, but in the worst case scenario, he will say no and you'll be able to get over it. If he says yes, you'll have a boyfriend! It's a fifty percent chance to end up nicely.

-I know...

-Look. It's already better than before, you talked to him, you will see him and talk to him again...Want to come inside? Umma thinks you don't come as often as before.

-Not today...I'll come by tomorrow?

-You better be! See you tomorrow morning, then!

-See you tomorrow, Ama.

 

I waved goodbye before walking to my house, just across the street.

 

I still wished there would be an easy way to do all this. I hoped I didn't have to feel all the nervousness that was coming with confessing...

 

I wish there was an easy way...

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Oh oh, you shouldn't wish things, Kyu~
So yeah, first chapter of my 2nd ever KyuWook...................Me likes comments, because if you like, me write faster~ (well, actually, it's more because I will be so overjoy, I'll try my best to give you more quickly. It's kind of a motivation)

But I'm not mean *keuf keuf*, I won't ask for a certain number of comments. I kinda randomly decide to change my chapter 3 midway, so I am writing my 3rd chapter after my 4th and 5th XDD

So yeah, Kyu Wook~