Oh Right, Be Mad...

Dream World

Oh yeah, right...I'm supposed to be mad because Ama and Val never told me they knew Nana, that girl who is always with Ryeowook...Get your head in the game, Kyuhyun, don't be distracted so easily...Well, it was Ryeowook, asking me to go to his place this week-end, and even gave me his cellphone number...

 

What was I saying again?

 

Oh right, be angry.

 

Where were they anyway? Ama had run off before my mind could grasp on the fact that I was supposed to be mad, not doing creepy faces just for he heck of it. Though, I was I supposed to be mad, I'd have to explain how I knew, or else they won't believe I do know, or they'll just push it off, as if they did nothing wrong. Maybe if I went to see Nana instead...If I get her to ''tell me'', then I'll have my proof and maybe I'll make Ama give me something for being mean to me, or make her parents do it by using my puppy face. She would be mad, but it would be oh so worth it. Yup, better plan. If Ama would be pissed off, maybe she would put it on Val too and I'd get a double revenge.

 

So yeah, where was Nana to begin with?

 

She had some classes in commons with those evil friends of mine, so...Maybe she would be around one of their classes or something...Or maybe just there, in front of one of the english class, just next to mine. So convenient...I didn't get to walk to her, she already spotted me and walked to me, smiling.

 

-Hi!

-Hi...I wanted to ask you something, I started before she cut me off.

-I'm Val and Ama's friend, yeah, and why they never told you though you have a crush on my friend is unknown to me. I never asked, so you should ask Ama, because she's the one who had the idea.

-...Okay, thanks.

-Oh yeah, you might want to call Wookie around five tonight, he is usually home at that time. Well, he told me he would. I have to go, I don't want to be late.

-Thanks!

-Pleasure Kyu!

 

She went in class and left me speechless. That went...way to good to not be surprised. I was waiting the sarcastical, cynical discussion, not the I-tell-you-everything-with-a-big-happy-smile...How did she get to be friend with Ama? I mean, Nana seems to be really nice and gentle, so be friend with someone who would bite at you, sometimes litterally, I don't know. I can understand, somehow, Ama being with Val. I'll probably know one day, if I can ever understand girls.

 

Okay so...Yeah.

 

I went to class, listening to the teacher saying the same things over and over again, obvious things that others seemed to hear for the first time, though the teacher had say it all the week before. I let my mind drift away, thinking about the next day. I could see myself go there, to Ryeowook's place, facing his door, then I would be the perfect exemple of the awesome, brilliant student, then maybe, I would go from simple classmate to a friend. Did he know that I was friend with his friend's friends?...That was complicated for nothing. Did he know I knew Nana, kind of? Maybe. Or maybe not. What if he knew I had a crush on him?

 

No, no, don't panic, it's impossible. Don't start making yourself scared, how will you be able to face him if your act like a young girl in love...No seriously, he probably doesn't know, or else he wouldn't invite you over. Let's be serious.

 

Would I be able to get to know why Ama didn't tell me she knew Nana? Probably not, it's Ama after all, but just the fact that she helped me out without me asking was enough to lift my mood even more. I didn't even want to be mad for not telling me, at this point, I was pretty much only daydreaming about my week-end. Me and Ryeowook, in his house...Wait no, don't get into dirty details, this is not going to happen.

 

Yet.

 

Maybe.

 

You and your overly excited mind, calm yourself down, Kyuhyun. The week isn't over yet. At lunchbreak, I went to eat with those two psychos I call my friends with a smile, in a really good mood. That simple thing made those two stare at me with a weird look.

 

-Why are you so happy, asked Val. You are creeping me out.

-Because good things are happening, I answered, sitting between the two. You probably don't care, anyway.

-I do only because you are smiling like pedobear in front of a playground. Ama, ask him to stop, it's freaking me out...

-Don't care if he's freaking you out, Ama answered, smiling widely. Just tell us, Baby K, I'm curious!

-I almost am not, Val snorted.

-I'm going to Ryeowook's place tomorrow.

 

I wish I had a camera with me. Ama had her eyes wide open, like , and slowly started to smile. I heard someone choking beside me. I looked at Val and realised she had made herself choke with the food she was eating.

 

-, she swore. Don't say things like that when I'm eating...

-Is it that surprising, I asked.

-Well du'h, you weren't even able to talk to him a few days ago. What the hell is going on with you? Where did you get all that courage?

-I always had it, I just didn't use it, I talked back.

 

The low and quick chuckle Ama did made me groan. Why nobody can believe I can be courageous? I mean, I travel through Val dreams, anyone should get a medal for that. Maybe I should ask Kira for one... Ama was overly excited, like always.

 

-It's awesome, Kyu! You'll get even closer to him!

 

She winked. I backed off a little, naughty pictures appearing in my mind. A chuckle from Val made me groan right after. I stared at the side, judging her.

 

-You're such a ert, Val said. I'll be surprise if he ever fall for you.

-Thank you for the encouragement, I groaned.

-Pleasure.

-But seriously, Ama said, cutting short our little fight. This is incredible, you'll be able to know him more, things are going really well on your side!

 

Well, except the fact that I had crazy women in my dreams and in my life, things were finally going my way. I guess I'll have to thank them for their help...eventually. Ama requested more details, while Val was only eating her lunch in silence, her attention far away from what I was saying. I looked only a few seconds, only to realise she was looking in Hyukjae's direction. He was with his girlfriend, no surprise there, and though I knew she had a crush on him, her face was so emotionless, I still had no proof. Damnit...

 

-Hey, Baby K, when do you plan on confessing?

-One day.

-Before you die, I hope, said Val, smirking.

-Obviously...I'd like to see you in my position, see who is the most courageous.

 

I shouldn't have said that. She stared at me, a little surprised, and seeing the smirk I made, she frowned slightly. I guess she felt like I knew something she didn't think I knew. She smirked back, careful in her words.

 

-I'm sure I wouldn't take months before talking to that person. If I had a crush on someone in the first place.

-Come on, Val, be nice with Kyu for once.

-I'm being nice here, she answered, smiling widely. I can be worse than that.

 

Lunchbreak finished not so long after, Ama still curious about how I got to go to Ryeowook's place in the first place. Val disappeared, probably because of the comittee, or to see her crush, I don't know. The two last classes I had were boring, but at least, I had something to look forward to for the week-end. I even received a text message in class from one of my friends, Donghae in this case, asking me if I wanted to see him sunday. Sure, why not, it's been a while, plus I still had to make some advertisment for the show at then end of the year. Of course I hadn't forgotten about that...

 

Wonderful week-end in perpective. So much I forgot about the whole thing that happens in my dreams.

 

You know, travaling in dreams and all.

 

-Hi Kyukyu.

-Hi Kira...

-New person tonight! New secrets, new...new stuff, Kira said happily, flying over my shoulder.

-Goodnight Kyuhyun, Hikio said, appearing next to me.

-Hi...So what's up tonight? Who am I going to see?

 

All I could see was a door, and hear some noises behind it. I touched the handle, but Kira stopped me, smiling.

 

-Let me remind you that you can die here, Kyukyu.

 

Oh yeah, right...

 

-What am I supposed to do, then?

-...Are you serious, Kira asked. You never peeped at a door before?

 

She placed her ear against the door and widely smiled.

 

-I can hear you in there.

-What?

-Oh god, sighed Hikio.

 

I placed my ear against the door. I could hear one of my videogames soundtrack, my voice and Ama's voice...Why Ama? I knew her more than anyone, why did I need to learn anything from her? It sounded weird, though, like if something was going on inside...Why was she dreaming of that anyway? I know I am irresistable, but...It's probably nothing big, I mean...She wouldn't hide anything from me, right? We are childhood friends.

 

-You are really full of yourself, said Hikio, still behind me and Kira.

 

I was about to say something when Kira suddenly opened the door, screaming something before I woke up suddenly in my bed, my heart beating in my chest like if I had run a mile.

 

Goddamnit...

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

AM SO SOWYYYYYY!!!!

I never wanted it to take that long before updating, but I had so much to do that I didn't have any motivation or inspiration to write anything in this fic TT3TT