Thank You

Dream World

-Thank you for helping me out, Kyuhyun.

-No problem, Ryeowook.

 

That smile...

 

We were in the library, in one of the 'team room' at the back, writing our parts for the oral presentation. I was almost done with my part, but Ryeowook had troubles explaining what he wanted to say with more specific words, since there was some things he didn't understand. I was explaining to him what was what, correcting some of his gramatical mistakes while being at it. He seemed happy to be there, which almost made me hope that maybe...

 

-I've heard that you was in the show comittee, said Ryeowook after a while.

 

I looked up, leaving my paper alone. I smiled slightly.

 

-Yeah...I am.

-Are you going to be part of the show?

-...Maybe. If there isn't enough people, I might as well.

-That would be cool.

 

He smiled widely. I had to hide my face so he wouldn't see me blushing insanely. This just convinced me I HAD to do it. He though it would be cool, and I wouldn't want him to think otherwise. I am cool, am I not? I know someone who wouldn't agree, though...make it two, actually...Does someone in a dream counts? I don't know, and right now, I don't care. I just wanted to be with Ryeowook a little more.

 

-Thank you again, Kyuhyun. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.

-It's nothing, really.

-It still means a lot. Plus, you took one of your lunch time just to explain me that stuff, so...Plus you must have a lot to do...

-Ryeowook.

 

He lifted his head to look at me. He was so cute like this, a little shy, feeling guilty for something he shouldn't. I didn't even understand why he felt guilty in the first place, I was there because I wanted to.

 

-I wanted to help, so don't worry about it.

 

Oh, I sounded cool there.

 

He smiled. That seemed to convince him.

 

-So if you any more help, just ask, I said. Okay?

-Th...

-No need to thank me. Seriously, you must have said thank you a dozen times.

-...I am just really grateful.

 

And cute. And adorable. And perfect. I wish that I could say that out loud without looking like a fool. I wonder what his face would be, though...

 

-I know, I said instead. It's really nothing, so don't worry about that.

-...Class is going to start soon. Do you mind if we meet again later on to make sure everything is finished?

-Sure!

 

Calm down, Kyuhyun, don't sound to excited... He smiled brightly, making me smile.

 

-Awesome! See you later!

 

And he ran off...Without saying when we could meet. Oh well, it would be another excuse to talk to him! I stood up and walked out of the library, searching for Valerie now. I had to miss a meeting with the comittee, and like she said she would, she was now part of it, so she actually agreed in taking the information for me and give it to me later on, only so I could be with Ryeowook. I have to say, I was grateful for that.

 

But I won't say it. I'm sure knows already.

 

-My pleasure, idiot.

 

I jumped. She had poped out of nowhere, handing me some sheets of paper.

 

-Where the hell do you come from, I asked, my hand on my heart.

-How's Ryeowook? I saw him leave with a giant smile on his face.

-You did?

-...No, I saw a flying yellow pig. Of course I did, I wouldn't have say it otherwise!

-He's fine, I guess...What are those?

-Schedule. If you want that place in the show, you better show your next time. You're lucky I was there in first place.

-Thank you, Val.

-Meh.

 

She walked away, going for her class, probably. That girl...Seriously...

 

Scared of mirrors...

 

That didn't show in the way she was glaring at the poor guy who accidently hit her with his elbow. I smiled. Okay, maybe I was seeing why Ama was friend with her. Maybe. The way she sighed and walked away just reminded me of my childhood friend. Those two...no wonder why they didn't have a boyfriend. They were scaring them away. I sighed and walked my own way, Ryeowook's smile coming back in my head, making me smile. I heard some girls squeal, but I didn't care. I had only one person in my heart. I walked in class, still happy. Ryeowook was there, at the back of the class, and that was enough to make my day. I looked at him, not to long so he wouldn't see me stare at him with those 'puppy eyes', talking a little with some of my classmates.

 

I waited a little while, a little before I knew the techer would come back, to go meet him again.

 

-Sorry to bother you for a second...

-Kyuhyun, said Ryeowook, smiling.

 

Yes! I made him smile!

 

-You left before we could set up a day for our project.

-Oh...Right, sorry about that...What about...In two days?

-Okay. Same place, same hour?

-Yeah!

-See you around, then.

 

I walked away, trying my best not to blush insanly. I sat at my desk and hid my face behind my book the second the teacher walked in. I was able to talk to him casually. I talked to him.

 

Oh god, why is he so perfect? Why am I not courageous enough to ask him out? Am I not the greatest student? Best grades, loved by everyone, even more by the teachers, how is it that I think I am not perfect enough for that...angel of sweetness? Stupid, that's what you are, Kyuhyun, stupid! If it wasn,t of the teacher in front, I would have bump my head against my desk.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

No many homeworks, so little time to wriiiiite! I'm writing for school right now, I have an argumentary (or whatever it's called) in which I have to promote my design/idea. Wish me luck.