Practicing

Dream World

At least Ama and Nana were the first ones to be there. It is understandable since they were both just across the street. The big smile she had made me frown, then smirk.

 

-I should lock you out, I said.

-If you do that, I'll scare Ryeowook away, Ama answered.

-I still should lock you out... Alright, get inside, you know the way.

 

She smirked back and stepped inside, followed by Nana who was smiling as much. I closed the door behind them with a smile, shaking my head.

 

-Why am I even friend with you? I bet you two had it all planned from the beginning!

-Of course we did, who do you think we are? I'm your childhood friend, remember? I learned from the best, said Ama. And Nana learned from me!

 

Nana was laughing as she was following my evil friend to my room. I was about to follow them when someone knocked at the door. My heart skipped a beat. He's here. Right outside my front door...I opened the door and stopped breathing for a moment. I should have looked like an idiot for a moment, but even if I did, Ryeowook still smiled widely.

 

-Hi, am I late?

-No! No, not at all! Come in!

-Thank you.

 

He is so beautiful...And adorable, and I can't even think anymore. My crush, Ryeowook, is inside my house...I guided him to my room where the girls were waiting, then told them I would be right back with some food. It was half a lie. I was going to get food, yes, but I also needed to clear my mind before I would do something stupid. Like saying out loud how cute he was. Well, more blur it out.

 

I grabbed some bags of chips and ran to my room, opening my door to those three laughing. I smirked, even if my heart was beating fast, and shook my head.

 

-Are you three laughing at me or at something you said while I was gone?

-Both, answered Ama with a big smile.

-No, no, we were talking about our english teacher, said Ryeowook with his sweet voice. You know, how she is always talking about funny things in her life.

-Oh right, I said, nodding.

 

I threw one of the bags at my childhood friend, then one at Nana. I threw the last one at my crush, less violently than the other two since he was closer, and well...Obviously because I had nothing against him.

 

-Talking about funny stories, started Ama with a big evil smile.

-Don't even dare, I cut her halfway. If you are going to talk about embarassing stuff, talk about your stuff, not mine.

-You have the tastiest stories though, Baby K. And I wasn't going to embarass you, my dear childhood friend.

-Because I believe you so much, I said with a big smile.

 

She opened the bag of chips and grabbed an handful, smirking. I shook my head, rubbing my forehead, still smiling. This girl... She handed the bag to Nana.

 

-Oh right, we almost forgot. Wookie, does it bother you if you're the only one who sleeps here, asked Nana to him. My mom doesn't seem to trust Kyu.

 

I looked at him and shrugged.

 

-I knew only an hour ago. I would have called if I knew your number.

-You don't have Wookie's number, asked Ama and Nana at the same time.

 

Him and I shook our heads. I never gave him mine neither, but I was scared of looking desperate to have some kind of closer relationship. Ama stole my cellphone from my desk and Nana did the same with Ryeowook's, both putting our numbers in our cellphone. I would hug them if I wasn't so annoyed of their little games. Ama almost threw my cellphone in my face, laughing.

 

-There you go!

-You didn't answer, Wookie, said Nana with a soft voice.

 

He looked down, blushing lightly...Cute...I swallowed with difficulty, hitting my legs with my hands to distract myself.

 

-If it bothers you, you can always call your parents, I said.

-It doesn't. You are okay with it?

 

Oh yes I am. I am scared to do something that will make you hate me, because I can be stupid sometimes, though I won't admit it to anyone, but I also want to be with you so much. I don't know if I hate those two girls or if I love them.

 

-I see no problem, I said cooly.

-Then it's settle, exclaimed Ama. What about we make you practice like we said we would, Baby K?

-Sure, just don't eat all my snacks.

 

She grabbed another handful and put it in , smirking. Yeah, of course she would do that. of course, practicing wasn't that easy with that evil friend of mine, since she was making jokes and remarks about everything, almost getting my foot in her face a few times. That was a good distraction to not be too...much of a fangirl, I guess, around my crush. He was smiling a lot, at least, and when I finally got to sing a song, not the one I had chosen though since I wanted to keep it a secret, I was a little nervous. I wanted to know if he liked it. Ama knew I could sing, not the other two. I wanted to impress Ryeowook, I confess, but the silence I got once I finished made me hide my hands behind my back, playing with my fingers to keep my nerves on check.

 

-That wasn't your best, finally said Ama with a big smile.

-Yah!

-It is not? I though his voice was beautiful, said Ryeowook.

 

He liked my voice...

 

-Hell no it's not, he can sing so much better than that. You really need that practice session, Baby K. You lost it.

-...Last time I sang anything for you, it was because you couldn't sleep. You woke me up at three in the morning just for that. How the hell was it better that time?

-You did that, asked Nana and Ryeowook at the same time.

 

I sighed and turned my head in a way Ryeowook wouldn't see me. I was starting to blush. That was one of the things I used to do a lot for her when we were younger. It didn't seem to bother her.

 

-He did it a lot when we were younger. Especially when our family would leave somewhere and I wouldn't be able to sleep. I'm jealous of anyone who would date him...To get someone to do that...

-That's so sweet, said Nana with an high voice, like if she was fangirling over it.

-I'm supposed to practice, I muttured.

 

Ryeowook agree with a smile, chosing the next song I should try.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

I am such a mean author...Taking me forever to upload this...

I'm so sorry for the wait >3<