Trouble Sleeping

Dream World

I didn't get to know more. He fell asleep soon after. I stayed there, laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling while wondering who he might like. I could only hear him breath softly, sometimes moving in his sleep. There is nothing creepy in listening when you can't sleep. Why was he curious about who I might have crush on? Did Ama and Nana accidently talk about me trying to have the nerves to talk to him? Did he actually know I had a crush on him? Would it be weird for him? I mean, he kind of assumed I liked girls...Maybe because I'm always surrounded by girls at school...it's probably that.

 

To think the only girls I can endure are those no other girl would. One is evil, one is a real pain and the other...Nana is the only normal one, actually. No wonder she is so close to someone as nice and adorable as Ryeowook.

 

I sighed. I my side, faceing Ryeowook. I couldn't see him, sicne my bed was quite high and he was near the ground. I wouldn't peek too, because that's just creepy. My cellphone started vibrating on my bedside table, making some light in the room. I grabbed it quickly before it would wake my friend up and looked at it.

 

What's that movie we watched not so long ago with Donghae?”

-Damnit Zhou Mi...It's two in the morning, I muttered under my breath.

 

I texted him back and muted it before putting it back where it was. I groaned and closed my eyes.

 

I knew I fell asleep when a feminine voice started to laugh.

 

-Stop laughing, Kira...

-What? I just think it's cute to see you all flustrered over this. Sadly for you, you can't have any wet dream about him because of me.

-YAH!

 

She laughed loudly before adding some more.

 

-Oh well maybe, if you are lucky.

-Kira! What the hell!

 

Her laugher became even louder, if that was still possible. She grabbed me by the neck, content with the fact I was now blushing from ear to ear.

 

-I won't take long, really, she said.

-Aren't you going to show me more tonigh or are you only going to torture me?

-I'm not showing you anything tonight and I'll kind of torture you.

-Great, I said sarcastically.

-I though it would be a nice moment, considering your crush is sleeping over your house, to remind you of our little deal.

 

She faced me, more serious.

 

-I'm making an Hikio of myself, she said with a smirk. But seriously. I'd like to remind you that you can stop this any moment you want. Those dreams are meant to be sure you are serious about knowing the answer you are seeking. I'd like to remind you that you can die if you are spotted in any dream. You almost were a few times, so it's not a vain thing to remind you.

-Why are you telling me all this again?

-Because you will soon get into your crush's dreams, and I'd like you to control yourself and try not to kill yourself because you can't stand what you see. I saved your many times already, it'd be nice if you could calm yourself. Our deal will soon be over, Kyukyu. It's only a matter of days.

-Do you know what's coming up to warn me like this?

-I know everything, dummy. I know until when you had diapers and when was the last time you ed. Who I look like is a choice of your unconscious, I'm much more than what I seem to be. I know what's coming up, but I don't really know how you will react. To be honest, I would be sad if you died.

 

She laughed quietly before adding some more :

 

-I'll be honest even more, I won't be here anymore. You'll enter Ryeowook's dream tomorrow night, and since you are now close to what you seek, I will not be there to guide you anymore. You will be on your own inside the dream, but I can stop it anytime. You just have to say it. It also means I won't be here to save your sorry if you don't behave.

-You won't be there?

-What? You can't do it on your own? Do you need mommy to hold your hand?

 

She smirked and grabbed my hand. I pulled it off and groaned.

 

-I'm not a baby, I said.

-What then? You'll miss me?

 

I groaned again. Okay, maybe I will a little, but I won't say it. She's too annoying to do so.

 

-Aww, you'll miss me.

-You are really annoying...

 

You hugged me before I felt someone shake my arm. I opened my eyes slowly, groaning because of the intense light, then shuffled to get under the blankets. I felt someone yank me so I would be on my back and an intense slap in my face. I jumped right out of my bed, yelling.

 

-What the !

-I hate waking you up, Baby K...

-...Why are you here? What time is it?

 

Ama smirked. She was alone in the room with me, and seeing how much light there was in my room, I would say I slept way too much. I grabbed my cellphone, but she answered my questio before I could see the time.

 

-It's past ten. Me and Nana came here before your parents left. Ryeowook is with Nana downstairs. He said he wasn't confortable taking some of your food without you being there, since it's your house. We are all starving and Nana said she would make us pancakes.

-...Why didn't you wake me up before?

-Because Nana said I would be too mean, so she wanted to wait.

-No , you freaking slapped me.

-Because you wouldn't wake up! Now get up so we can eat!

-Okay, okay...I'm up...

 

She grabbed my arm and dragged me out, ignoring the fact that I was yawning my jaw off. Nana shook her head, obviously discourage by the little scene me and my childhood friend were making. Ryeowook tilted his head once I was closer, staring at my face.

 

-Why do you have a part of face red?

 

I groaned and glared at Ama. She only smirked. Nana sighed.

 

-What did you do this time, Ama?

-Nothing much.

-She freaking hit me...

 

Ryeowook and Nana were scandalised while Ama was still smiling. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a few things from the cupboards, knowing a little what was used for pancakes. Nana ended up helping me taking out everything, then I was pushed aside.

 

-You don't cook, Kyuhyun, asked my cute friend.

-Unless you want to see the kitchen explode, he better not come closer, said my evil friend.

-I can cook, only when no one is around, I groaned.

 

Ryeowook ended up helping out Nana, and though I was once told he was a great cook, I think I never ate better tasting pancakes in my life.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE yay :3

I seriously want to finish this fic (no, i'm not going to rush finish it, no worries) because it's had been pushed aside for too long. I kind of unblocked now and I'll try to update more often.

SO I'M SORRY FOR BEING A BAD AUTHOR AND LEAVING THIS FIC ASIDE FOR SO LONG