Need Some Help

Dream World

Only Ama stayed over longer. Ryeowook left a little before noon with Nana, both going to her house to do some homework. I had secretly hoped he would stay longer, but it was already more time than I would have though I would ever get with him, even less alone in my room...

 

-How was your night, Baby K?

-Great, thank you, I slept like a log.

 

She stared at me, not believe how I could say something like that. I smiled widely, just to . I knew I would end up saying everything that happened, even if nothing much did happen, but it was always like this. I would joke around before going to the important stuff, until she would get too impatient for my stupid jokes.

 

I told her everything that was interesting. She was listening closely, nodding from time to time to let me know she was still listening.

 

-So yeah, that's pretty much it, I said once I was done.

-So basically, you two talked until he fell asleep.

-Yeah.

-...

-What? You thought I would jump on his as soon as we would be alone?

-No, I actually thought it would become awkward, considering how long it took you just to talk to him. That's awesome!

-Still, I don't think I can tell him how I really feel yet. It's still going on smoothly, no?

-Yeah. Maybe one day you'll be able to tell him how you feel. Let's just hope it's going to end up nicely.

 

She headed for the front door, me following her.

 

-I'm leaving now, I got homework to do too.

-I'll see you tomorrow morning?

-Yeah. See you tomorrow.

-Bye.

 

I closed the door behind her and sighed. I did have homework to do too, but too much was going through my head to even think about it. So, since I couldn't stop wondering who Ryeowook might have a crush on, I went in my room, grabbed my cellphone and opened it, thinking about going out today. It seemed like Zhou Mi had things to say while I was sleeping because I had many missed messages from him. They were going from thanks for telling him what the movie title to “I'm going to pop up at your place this afternoon, I got something to ask you”.

 

Wait, what?

 

I called him as soon as I saw the message. He answered not long after, his voice sounding like he was in a incredibly good mood.

 

-Good afternoon Kyuhyun! I hope you slept well.

-What the hell with all those messages.

-Blondie had ask me what movie would be great to watch and I couldn't remember the movie we had seen with Donghae. After that was just because I thought you were awake.

-Tell me it was just all jokes, please...

-Oh yeah, I was wondering when you would react.

 

He started to laugh, making me groan. Seriously, what kind of friend do I have?

 

-Say, Zhoumi. You have nothing to do right now, right?

-No, why? Are you asking me out on a date?

-...No, I'm asking you if you want to hang out.

-Got something on your mind?

-More than one, actually.

 

He stayed silent a moment.

 

-Yeah sure. I hope you don't mind if Donghae doesn't come, he told me yesterday he had a new job and would be working every week-end now.

-He got fired again or what, I asked, concerned.

-Oh yeah. His luck is still as bad as usual.

 

After agreeing on where and when we would meet, I hung up and got dressed, telling my parents where I was going the moment they came back from their shopping spree. Even if Zhou Mi can be incredibly annoying, I have to say he is a great person to tell your problems to. He listened to everything I had to say, without interrupting, and waiting for me to stop talking before telling me what he thought of it all.

 

-Your luck is messed up, he said to me before drinking some of his coffee.

-No need to tell me that. I'll probably wake up tomorrow and I'll learn that Ryeowook likes men. Then I'll learn he as a crush on some random guy in one of his class and will ask me to help him out.

-Let me know, since I'll be at your school tomorrow anyway.

 

I looked at my friend a moment, wondering if he was coming for the end of the year show or because Nana was going to the same school. He smiled lightly to me.

 

-There's the practice tomorrow, right? Or a thing like that.

-It's more like an audition. Didn't you already do that show anyway, I asked.

-Yeah. Two years ago, I remind you. I actually got a few fans from that show. Some said I was really good. Some girls even asked me to date them after that.

-I didn't know that...

-Of course, I had no interest in them. Not cute enough.

-I bet Nana would love to hear you sing, I said with a smirk.

 

He stayed silent a moment again.

 

-You think, he asked.

-Since when do you care about what people think of your voice?

-I care about a lot of things, you know. I care about your well being, I care about Donghae's misfortune in his present love life and I also care about the fact you may have her phone number and could easily give it to me.

-I would love to give it to you, but I don't have it, I said, faking to be sad for him.

-Are you saying this to tease me or are you honest, for once?

-I am totally honest. I'm not that mean.

-With you, I never know. I thought you would match me up like you are thinking of matching Hae with your childhood friend.

 

I frowned. How did he guess that?

 

-What makes you think that, I asked. Why would I match Ama with the first guy I see that has interest in her?

-Because that's you. Plus, you asking me why I think that only confirms my idea. So, help me as much as you want. I wouldn't mind some...

 

Zhou Mi's cellphone started to play some popular song. He opened it and noticed a message text.

 

-...help...

 

He opened it, me looking over his shoulder, and shook his head.

 

-You er. You gave her my number, he told me with a big, bright smile.

-No. Ryeowook asked me your number and, strangely, gave it to her for some reasons.

-I can't...You could've told me! Or at least ask your little crush the number for me too! Damn it Kyu, why aren't you nicer to me?

-Because that's how I roll.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

Hey! Didn't took me a month to update again XD

I'm so proud~