The Day As Come

Dream World

After coming back from school, I cleaned up most of my room, putting away anything that would make me look less cool...to put it that way. It was also a way to relax myself and get myself sleepy, because I was on the edge. I was so nervous, it was ridiculous. I had never been that nervous before, and for some reasons, it didn't bother me.

 

Who am I kidding, how can I be bothered by anything when all I can think about is that Ryeowook, my long time crush, was going to sleep in my house. In my bedroom...

 

It took me around two hours of intense cleaning, from ten to midnight, to finally let myself fall on my bed and finally sleep. I guess I was getting too used to the fact I would be 'awake' in my dreams, so I had to think about it a few moments before finally getting that the fact I was now inside the school again was finally the dream, meaning I was asleep. Kira was nowhere to be seen, though, it was probably why I was so confused for a moment. I walked throughout the almost empty corridors, wondering where was everyone.

 

Ryeowook was sitting next to Nana, slightly blushing, talking to her about something important, it seemed. Nana was answering from time to time, nodding a lot. To be honest, I was a little scared to walk closer, scared of what he could be talking about. Hands pushed me slightly in their direction, making me jump and almost scream.

 

-Kira, I whispered loudly. Why...

-You are so easily scared, Kyukyu, it's not even funny. No wonder you have no balls to go to him and confess.

-I...!

-Aren't you going to listen? You'll miss the big secret!

-I...

-What? You don't want to learn it? Aren't you curious?

 

I was, but...

 

I walked closer, making sure not to be seen. It seemed like my hesitation had made me lose a big part of the conversation.

 

-...Seriously? But, you two never talked to each other, Nana said.

-I know, but...I just...well...

 

He was stuttering to badly, it made me smile. It was so cute.

 

-Okay, okay, I understand, she said. I'll help you.

-Really?! Thank you! You are the best!

-Yeah, yeah, I know! You owe me one, now!

-So...

-Let me think something through and I'll come back to you when I find the perfect way to help you out.

-Thank you! I can't tell you how much it means to me.

-No need to thank me so many times, Wookie, I know you would do the same for me...if it happens to me one day, of course...

-Of course it will! You'll meet someone too!

 

Wait what?

 

-Maybe, maybe not, answered Nana with a little smile. For now, let's go back before your mom thinks I kidnapped you.

 

They stood up and walked up the art corridor, going for one of the many exits in the school. Kira was floating next to me, an enormous grin on her face.

 

-Kira, I asked.

-Yes?

-You know all this already, right?

-Yes.

-So you know what they were talking about.

-Yes.

-If I ask you to confirm something, will you?

-No. You have to guess it. I am here merely to guide you. You can always ask, though.

-Did...Ryeowook just told Nana he had...

-Maybe, maybe not. Why don't you ask her?

-I can't!

-Well, too bad for you! Maybe...

 

She smiled even more, if it was possible.

 

-Maybe you could ask directly Ryeowook.

-I can't do that!

-Why?

-Because...Because...

-Because you don't want to learn you might not be the one?

 

Damn that girl...

 

She laughed and pat my head before floating away.

 

-Maybe it wasn't a confession, who knows? Maybe he was asking about a kitty calendar, what you learn from it is what you want it to be...You would have known if you hadn't chicken out at first!

 

I stood there for some time, watching her go away. I woke up before the alarm I had put for myself so I would sleep the day through. I was holding on to my pillow. It took all my will power to stand up and go in the kitchen, where my parents were. We talked a little about the sleepover, the hour we had to be quiet and who was coming in the end. It had took a little convincing to be able to throw that so last minute, since one week ahead was last minute for them. Still, my dad helped me take all the inflatable matress we had, missing only one which Ama would bring.

 

Talking about Ama...

 

She called about one hour before he hour we had agreed on.

 

-Something's wrong, I asked.

-Kind of, but not really. Nana called me to tell me she wouldn't be able to sleep at your place, her parents doesn't want her to share a room with guys, so since she lives so far away, she'll stay at my place for the night instead.

 

That meant...

 

-I'm going to be alone with Ryeowook?

-Well, yeah. Does it bother you? We can always ask him to go back home tonight.

-Ehm...

 

This was way too last minute to do so...Ama...Why do I have the feeling she was smirking while saying this? I knew she was ploting something in my back...

 

-I guess it's okay. I'll leave the matress in my room still, so everyone can be confortable.

-Thanks! We'll come back the next morning, don't worry! You're awesome, Baby K.

-Yeah, yeah...

 

She hung up.

 

I had one hour to overcome the fact I would be alone with Ryeowook for the night...

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY!
I MEAN IT TT3TT

I was so busy with school, and with that story that became waaaaaay too popular, and another story, and the fact I had a big writer's block...I feel so bad to have abandonned this fic for so long...

BUT! Summer break is in one week, so I'll me able to write more of everything, and be less tired. I won't be stressed out because of all the things I have to do also, so...

 

I'M SORRY!

Please forgive me TT3TT