Meeting Some Friends

Dream World

That night, I dreamed again of that door, and again, with Kira next to me, I listened to the door. I was only able to hear the noises from the game, as if it was playing, but no one was doing really moving the character. I didn't know what was going on, and since I had no way to look inside, I was tempted again to open the door. Kira stopped me again, saying I could die. When I wanted to argue about it, she opened the door herself and yelled, making me fall down my bed.

 

The yell was actualy my alarm, telling me that I was going to be late for my day with my friends.

 

-Here Kyu!

 

I saw Donghae jumping on his seat, soon calmed down by Zhou Mi, both waiting for me with their drink : a simple coffee. He calmed down only when I sat down, apparently with something to say to me.

 

-I've seen an angel, he said, smiling widely.

-Where, I asked.

-At your school, Zhou Mi completed for him. Last time he went to your school, he saw her, and ever since, he hadn't been able to talk about anyone else.

-It's been months since you came to my school...Why I never heard about that?

-Because he forgot to go and see you after he saw her, Zhou Mi finished, smiling. He actually went three days ago.

 

I stared at Donghae with a depressed look. Well, it was about time that he meet someone that would make him react, but I didn't think it would be that much. Zhou Mi was only laughing at him, amused by it all. He looked at me with a curious look.

 

-How is your love life, Kui Xian?

-Extremely slow, but at least, now something is going on.

-Seriously? Did you talk to him, asked Donghae, finally out of his bubble.

-I saw him yesterday, actually. I went to his house to work on a project.

-Of course, a project, said Zhou Mi, smirking.

 

I glared at him.

 

-Yes, a project. I can even show you the paint that fell on my pants, if you don't believe me.

-I believe you, I believe you! What do you say, Donghae?

-I say Kyu is slow. He should have been Ryeowook's friend for months now, since the beginning, not just now...

-What's your angel's name, I asked, smirking.

 

Donghae groaned.

 

-I saw her three days ago, give me a week and I'll know her name, adress, and we'll be inseperable.

 

Worse is, it wouldn't surprise me. Though, I still don't know who that angel is.

 

-While you try to figure out who she is, I have something to ask you both.

-I am not selling my body to anyone, except if you know a pretty girl that would be worth it, said Zhou Mi, smiling widely.

 

I blinked a few times.

 

-Where did that come from, I asked, completely confused.

-I though you might have a plan to get your precious crush, I was just making sure my interest were safe, he said, before bursting from laughter. What do you want to ask, he said after calming himself down.

-There is this show at the end of the year, and...

-Oh yeah, I heard about it, suddenly said Donghae, smiling widely.

-...When, I asked.

-Zhou Mi asked me yesterday.

 

I stared back at Zhou Mi. This guy...This is what is so surprising about him. I don't have a clue how he does that, be he knows so much sometimes, it's almost scary. That and the fact that everything can turn ual for no reasons sometimes. Like what he said earlier. I still don't get it.

 

-What, Zhou Mi said.

-How the hell did you know that?

-A friend of mine asked me three days ago by phone. He sister is in your school, that's why I know. I already agreed and filled the paper. Donghae didn't though.

-I wanted to, but you only had one copy...

-She's my friend, not yours, and thankfully, she isn't into you.

-Wait, which friend, I asked.

-Blondie.

 

Oh yeah, right. Blondie. Zhou Mi's childhood friend. I didn't know she had a sister, though.

 

-So you are both going to do it?

-Yeah, if I don't, Blondie's sister will rip my head off and throw it in her pool. Plus, it seems interesting enough, I did it when I was a student there.

-I will too, I did it too last year.

-You'll probably see your angel again too, aren't you, teased Zhou Mi.

-That's the point, Donghae answered, smiling. I won't wait that long, though. I can't wait to see her again...

-Oh god, here we go again, complained Zhou Mi, smiling. Kyuhyun number two.

-Hey! Don't compare me to that womanizer.

-Yes, I forgot, you like cute guys, not cute girls. My bad.

 

I groaned. He only smiled brightly, that smile that only his close friends or girlfriends could see, because Donghae may have a lot of ex-girlfriends, Zhou Mi weren't far behind. The only difference is that he liked every single one of them and got rejected everytime after giving them a lot of gifts. He may not look like it right now, be he is one of the sweetest person I have ever met. He just has a personnality that could, at some point, be compared to mine. Not that much, though.

 

-Sometimes I wonder how is it that you still don't have a girlfriend, and sometimes, I really don't...

 

Zhou Mi only started to laugh.

 

-I am in a teasing mood today, especially with our Donghae consumed by his love just next to me.

 

Donghae only groaned, taking a sip of his coffee. It was my turn to laugh.

 

-I am not consumed...

-Oh yes you are, Zhou Mi and I said simultaniously.

 

He groaned again.

 

-Kyuhyun wasn't half as consumed as you are now, and he didn't have half of the girlfriends you had this year alone, so...

-I hope, he's gay...

-...Lovers, if you prefer, Zhou Mi corrected. I still made my point. Kyuhyun is at his first love, and you act like if you never had a crush before.

-You fell right down the pit of love, Donghae, I added. Who is the fangirl now?

-We both are! Just Zhou Mi is normal, apparently.

 

Zhou Mi had one of those creepy smile.

 

-Apparently.

 

He stood up, leaving his empty cup of coffee on the table.

 

-Let's see that movie we wanted to see before we miss it.

 

Donghae and I stood up right after and followed him, teasing each other. I wonder who is that angel he is talking about. It made me curious...