Lunchbreak

Dream World

Zhou Mi and Donghae had planned on coming during lunchbreak. I knew it had something to do with their respective crush, but I wouldn't comment on that. Plus, the one who had the copy for the audition order was Val, since she helped a lot in the comittee. I was still in the comittee, but I was more into helping out for the look of the stage. I didn't have a word to say in the audition orders, or any right to vote on who would participate since I was in the list. My part of work would be later.

 

My two friends finally arrived. Zhou Mi sat in front of Nana, smiling to her. Did they text each other a lot or what? They looked closer than before. Donghae was as rejected as before, sadly for him. It still made me smile. Ryeowook seemed happy for Nana, which made me feel a bit better. The joy in the atmosphere was making the y dream I had last night seem less present in my head.

 

-Where is that friend in the same comittee than you, Kyu, asked Donghae after numerous attempts to get Ama's attention.

-She should be on her way here, said Nana. She said she had to get the schedule before coming here.

 

Or maybe she is being all shy around her crush, who knows. It wouldn't surprise me.

 

She arrived a few minutes later. She walked straight to us, while I was waving at her to make her notice where we were. The first thing Val did was to smack Zhou Mi behind the head, like if it was nothing. I had to contain my laugher, considering Zhou Mi was rubbing the back of his head and Nana was about to strangle her own friend.

 

-Hi Val, said my chinese friend.

-Hi Mi.

 

She took out something from her bag -a shirt- and covered his head with it. Zhou Mi only grabbed it and smiled.

 

-You forgot your shirt at my place, , she said.

-Oh thanks.

 

Nana was about to have a cardiac arrest. She was staring at Val like if she was some kind of traitor. As for me, I was too speechless. I didn't know they knew each other. Really, I didn't. Nana slowly looked my way, like if I was guilty. I shruged, shaking my head. No really, I didn't know. I pushed gently my friend, still confused.

 

-You know Val?

-Uhn? Yeah. You two know each others?

-She is in the comittee with me, and a close friend of Ama and Nana...No really, since when? You never told me that, Zhou Mi. Val, I can understand, she keeps laughing at me, I said with a frown as she was smiling.

-She does that to everyone, said Zhou Mi with a smirk.

-Shut up Mi, she groaned.

-Anyway, he continued, I know her since she was born. She's Blondie's little sister.

 

Donghae looked at Val with a confused look. Well yeah, how did you expect me to know that? Blondie is blonde while Val...is herself, I guess. Zhou Mi laughed a bit before he was hit by his childhood friend -still weird to think that- with a pile of paper. Nana was staring at Val with a killer look, taking Zhou Mi's defense without saying it.

 

-She hates it when you call her Blondie, Mi...Anyway, I have the schedule for tonight with me, so you want to hear it or you just want me to leave?

-Just say it, I groaned.

 

She took out a sheet of paper from her pile and quickly looked at it. She probably spotted us on the list before coming to join us.

 

-Alright then, she said. The auditions start at four. Everyone must be in the auditorium at that hour, like you already know. If you aren't there when it's your turn, you are out of the show. Your audition will determine your turn in the show at the end of the school year.

-Can you just say when is our turn, I asked, a little bit annoyed.

 

She smirked.

 

-Okay then...Donghae, you are the third to go.

 

but that tall idiot didn't even notice, putting his shirt in his bag.

 

I also had the impression that the reason why I was last had something to do with Hyukjae hating me, which I still didn't know why. Val probably did, but she was sneekier than me, so...That means a lot.

 

Ryeowook pulled my sleeve and smiled.

 

-I'm sure you are going to be great. Maybe you can take the chance to impress everyone, which I'm sure you will.

 

He smiled so brightly, I couldn't be annoyed by it anymore.

 

-Thanks Wookie.

-My pleasure.Donghae looked a bit stressed out, since he was right at the beginning. She looked down the list a bit before saying the other name.

 

-Mi, you are right in the middle.

-You can't get me a bit earlier?

-I have no control over the list, and even if I did, I wouldn't do you any favours.

-But we took baths together~

 

Nana's face was priceless. was wide opened and she looked like she was going to slaughter everyone why crying her eyes out. Val's reaction wasn't better. too was wide open, but she was shooting daggers from her eyes. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know in what circomstances it happened. Still, Val grabbed our chinese friend by the collar, looking a bit pissed.

 

-I was two and you were four. Keep bring stuff like that up and I'm going to make you go last.

 

Zhou Mi faked zipping his mouth, smiling. Val groaned a bit before she found my name and smirked again.

 

-I bet Kyukyu would be happy about you taking his place.

-What?! Why am I last, I asked, frustrated.

-You really want to hear the reason?

 

I glared at her.

 

-You are from the comittee, Kyu. We can't do a treatment of favour. Just consider that this could be your chance to impress everyone, or to flat out fail. Just consider yourself lucky to even be able to participate in the first place.

 

She put back the papers in place and smiled.

 

-I have to go, the stage is still not ready for the auditions. And Mi.

-What?

-If you even try to act like you are not that great just to impress at the end of the year, I'm going to slap you. I told the comittee you were really worth it, so don't make a liar out of me.

 

She walked around the table, hugged Nana who looked still a bit pissed, whispered something that made her friend blush before leaving. Something was telling me it had something to do with Zhou Mi, but that tall idiot didn't even notice, putting his shirt in his bag.

 

I also had the impression that the reason why I was last had something to do with Hyukjae hating me, which I still didn't know why. Val probably did, but she was sneekier than me, so...That means a lot.

 

Ryeowook pulled my sleeve and smiled.

 

-I'm sure you are going to be great. Maybe you can take the chance to impress everyone, which I'm sure you will.

 

He smiled so brightly, I couldn't be annoyed by it anymore.

 

-Thanks Wookie.

-My pleasure.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

I knowl, I know. I'm slow for the updates. Sorry...