009

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

After Lay saw Ju Min to the door, he received a call from Kris.

" Yes, Kris ge? " Lay answered.

" Club? Which and where? " Lay asked.

" Club Vixen at Hongdae? Fine. " Lay answered and hung up.

" Ma, I'm going out later with the others! " Lay told his mother before going to his room to prepare.

---

Back at the dorms, Ju Min hit the showers once again and came out with her towel wrapped around her slender body. Looking through the closet, she took out a black and white dress she had gotten from Forever 21.

Slipping it on with ease, she looked into the mirror. * Once again... Another mission at a club. *

Applying a light layer of smokey eye makeup, Ju Min placed her ID card, work ID card which grants her access to any clubs even thought she was a minor, phone and wallet into her designer clutch before going out to feed her pet.

Just then, her phone buzzed, signalling a new message. It was from her partner.

 

Change of plans. The person is headed for Club Vixen. Bring along a mask.

They don't allow anyone to reveal their face.

- Hui Li

 

* Really?! That guy decides to change places now?! He better be there! *

Going back to her closet, she found a mask and put it inside her clutch before taking the keys to her car. Yes, THE Kwon Ju Min can drive at a young age of seventeen. She can even ride bikes. She didn't even need a liscence. Show the police her work ID and she's through.

Wearing her black pumps, Ju Min went down to the dorm parking lot and took out the keys to her red Maserati. Driving out of the parking lot and out onto the busy streets of Kagnam, Ju Min arrived at the restaurant where her partner, Hui Li had agreed to meet her.

Stepping into the posh restaurant, she already found Hui Li sipping on her wine while her food was untouched.

" Yang Hui Li, we have yet to hit the club and you're here drinking wine. " Ju Min chatised. Hui Li looked up and smiled.

" Like you can resist 98 wine, Kwon Ju Min. " Hui Li smiled and Ju Min sat down across from her.

" If I can resist 89 wine, 98 is no problem. " Ju Min said and ordered carbonara.

" Talking about alchohol. where is club Vixen? " Ju Min asked.

" Hongdae. " Ju Min nodded at the answer.

" But why is there a no face-revealing policy? " Ju Min asked and Hui Li shrugged.

" You hook up with unknown people and get AIDs out of it? " Hui Li suggested and Ju Min threw her a disgusted look.

" As much as I knew, I would still want to keep my innocence. " Ju Min said and Hui Li chuckled.

" Alright Miss Minor. Eat your meal and we'll head out. " Hui Li said and Ju Min nodded, eating her carbonara that had just arrived.

Walking out of restaurant at 8, Hui Li and Ju Min got into the Maserati and Ju Min drove off to club Vixen. Wearing their masks, they stepped out of the car and Ju Min passed her keys to the valet parker before going to the front of the line.

The people at the back were complaining and the bouncer looked at the both of them.

" Aren't you two abit too young to be inside Vixen? " The bouncer asked and Ju Min took out her work ID.

" Come in. " The bouncer moved aside and let Ju Min and Hui Li in.

" That was easy. " Hui Li said. " Told you to bring your ID, but you decided not to listen. "

Hui Li rolled her eyes and looked around. " Where's he? " Ju Min asked.

" They said he was going to be here. Wearing a blue shirt and green pants. " Hui li said.

" That should be easy since he's right over there. " Ju Min pointed to one of the booths with the suspect dealing drugs.

The two ladies smirked and walked towards him. The suspect looked up and his eyes immediately focused on Ju Min and Hui Li.

--

" Where's Luhan? " Lay asked as he stepped into club Vixen.

" He said he was coming over later. " Xiumin answered. Lay nodded and ordered a cosmopolitian.

" Why do you guys want to come here in the first place? " Lay asked and Xiumin pointed at Kris.

" The dragon wanted a drink and came across club Vixen. " Xiumin explained.

" What's with the mask then? " Chen asked. Everyone shrugged.

" Don't know. " Xiumin answered. While sipping on his red drink, Lay caught sight of a familiar sandy hair with rainbow ends.

* Is that Ju Min? What's she doing here? *

 

" You must be the famous, Ahn Chul Suk, The hacker. " Hui Li spoke.

The suspect, Chul Suk smiled and shrugged. " What can I say? I am an expert at hacking. " He cockily replied.

* And I'm an expert at kicking . * Ju Min thought.

" What should I order for two ladies like you? " Chul Suk asked, while Hui Li and Ju Min sat on either sides of him, recorders in their purses.

" Cosmopolitian. " Hui Li asked, and Chul Suk turned his head to face Ju Min.

" And the lady in black? " Chul Suk asked.

" Bloody Mary. " Ju Min spoke. Ju Min actually has a high level alchohol tolerance and can drink cosmopolitians without getting drunk until her 7th or 8th glass.

While waiting for the drinks to arrive, the girls talked the half drunken man into telling them what he does. The moment he was drunk, the secrets came out easily. Both excusing themselves to the washroom, they turned off the recorders.

" That was easy enough. That guy's practically drunk. " Hui Li said. Ju Min nodded as she washed her hands. " Should we stay for more drinks? I'm still very sane. " Ju Min said.

" Well, I'm sorry if I don't have tolerance for 8 cosmopolitians. " Hui Li exclaimed as Ju Min smiled and pulled her to the bar.

The bartender looked at them and smiled. " What can I get for two lovely ladies? "

Ju Min smiled, " A cosmopolitian for me. " The bartender nodded and looked at Hui Li. " This lady? "

" A Shirley Temple for her. " Ju Min jokingly said and Hui Li ignored her.

" A can of beer. " Hui Li said. The bartender nodded and went to get their drinks. Ju Min gave her a queer look.

" Beer? Really? You should have taken my offer of a shirley temple. " Ju Min said and Hui Li whacked her arm.

" Not funny. " Hui Li said and called for back-up to take Chul Suk away.

" It is to me. " Ju Min said.