Extras

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

Here are the minor female characters: Soo Jin, Myung Hee, Tae-Ri, Su Bin and Ji Ae

---

Name: Choi Soo Jin

Age: 18

Bio: Born in a middle class family, her family hardly cares about her and pays more attention to her older sister of 21. Because of this, she seeks attention and revenge on those people who she thinks stole her spotlight away. She's also the type to get what she wants, when she wants it. She can even resort to murder and kidnap.

-

Name: Seo Myung Hee

Age: 18

Bio: She comes from a middle class family like Soo Jin, but richer. She has two sisters, one of them being Girls' Generation's Seohyun, and the other, a model for Vogue. Her parents give each child equal attention, so they don't feel biased.

-

Name: Baek Tae-Ri

Age: 17

Bio: Tae-Ri comes from a family of famous people. Her mother is a skilled pianist, her father is a neurosurgeon who works overseas, so he's rarely home. Tae-Ri has two older sisters. One is 2 years her senior, the other is 6 years her senior and married. Her sister whom is 2 years her senior is a part-time model under scholarship at Baekseok Arts Uni. Her oldest sister is an actress and married to her high school sweetheart for 3 years.

-

Name: Han Su Bin

Age: 17

Bio: From the exterior, Su Bin may seem cold and distant, but she's actually very kind. She just doesn't know how to show it properly. Both her parents work in China while she's Korea with her elder sister, Han Sunhwa.

-

Name: Byun Ji Ae

Age: 18

Bio: She comes from a rich family because of both her parents. Her brother is Byun Baekhyun, kingka of SM High. Her parents are both doctors under different specialities. Her father is a neurosurgeon while her mother is a pshychologist. Both siblings are singers-dancers. Ji Ae has a twin sister name Ae Ji who is 3 minutes younger than her and studying in Japan.

---

So here you are! They are the girls whom I will use! ^^

Hope you guys liked my story so far!

---

Headquarters:

--

Ju Min's Dorm:

 

Living room 

-

Bedroom

-

Bathroom

-

Kitchen

---

Last but not least, Ju Min's pet dog, Danika!!!