011

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

When Ju Min went back to school on Monday, she was still sporting her dyed hair. Exo-M who saw her dyed hair, thought that she looked familiar. * I've seen that hair somewhere. * They all thought at the same time. Lay's hands was in his pockets and was leaning against the wall. 

When he looked up, he saw that Ju Min was walking towards her locker with her new hair. * She's didn't dye back to her brown hair. *

Ju Min stopped by her locker and dumped her books there. Once she was done, she was about to shut the locker when someone already did it for her. She felt someone's breath next to her ear as the person whispered, " Surprise. "

Ju Min turned around and got a shock of her life. " Kai! What are you doing at my school? " Kai chuckled and shook his head, before placing his arm over Ju Min's shoulder and walking along the corridor, " You mean our school? " 

Ju Min stopped walking and looked at him, " You transfered from SM High to here?! " Kai put his hands in his pockets and nodded. 

" Just like elementary school and middle school. " Ju Min gave him a look and held out his hands. " Can't believe I have to spend junior and senior year with you! " Ju Min pointed her finger at him and walked away.

* How long will you last for this mission without breaking the rules? * Kai looked at Ju Min's back figure as he walked off to find his own class. 

--

" Class, we have a new student today! Please welcome him! " The teacher, Mr Yang said. Mr Yang raps and was, yea, a rapper. 

The new student walked into the classroom with a hood on but Ju Min could recognise it anywhere. * Sehun? * 

The student looked up and let down his hood and the girls immediately started fawning over his handsome face. Walking to the center of the class, the student introduced himself, " Hi, my name is Oh Sehun and I just transfered here from SM High. "

From hearing his voice to his lisp, the girls started squealing all over again. But those squeals turned into whispers and gossips as a shadow fell over Ju Min. * What? *

" Hi, Minnie! " Sehun enthusiastically said while waving his hand. Ju Min looked at Sehun and waved back at him. She could feel the stares boring her back and skull, but she chose to ignore them. Ju Min leaned in and whispered, " Hunnie, what are you guys doing here? "

Sehun looked at her and smiled, " We heard from Kai hyung, and Baek hyung misses his sister. " Ju Min rolled her eyes when she heard it was Kai's idea. * Wait... Baekhyun's sis- Oh... Ji Ae. *

" But why come when you know about the mission? " Ju Min asked. " You know how Kai hyung is... Remember when he heard from BoA noona about your parents and brother? He flew into a rage... "

Ju Min knew about Kai's petty temper. Once he flies into a rage, no one could stop him. Ju Min knew him after Lay left and her secret was exposed to him afterwards. He and Exo-K swore to secrecy about Ju Min's job and they were left alone.

" But Hunnie, you know I can't work properly, now that you guys are here. " Ju Min said, as the teacher was having everyone demonstrate their rapping skills. Of course, the person who picked a fight with Ju Min was also in the same class as her.

Just like her vocals, her raps were bad. Soo Jin couldn't catch up to the rhythm even though the were lyrics and the song was very slow.

Ju Min was resting her head on the table and looking forward with a blank expression as Soo Jin 'rapped'. * When will she stop? *

Ju Min leaned into Sehun's ear, " Wake me when she's done. " Sehun smiled and nodded. Ju Min rested her head in her hands and closed her eyes, but no sooner had she closed her eyes, Sehun nudged her.

" She's done. " Ju Min opened her eyes to see Soo Jin walking back to her seat, as the teacher called out for Ju Min. With reluctant legs, she walked to the front and started rapping to Girls' Generation's " I Got A Boy "

Soo Jin, who was still fuming over what had happened the previous week, seemed to be angrier than ever. She was looking at Sehun who was watching Ju Min intently when he did not pay any attention to her or the other students in the class.

* What does she have that neither me nor the other girls in the class don't?! * Soo Jin was hatefully glaring at Ju Min who was smiling to everyone as they applauded her for her good rapping skills.

Ju Min returned to her seat while Sehun was still clapping for her, " I'm impressed. You have improved. " Ju Min smiled and nodded. Up next, was Sehun who was performing a song that they wrote at SM High.

Immediately, all the girls were drawn to his voice. All girls except Ju Min, of course. Soo Jin, who was glaring at Ju Min, looked at Sehun who was rapping. * How can someone like Sehun, like someone like Min Ju?! Sehun's too perfect! *

After he was finished rapping, he held out a 'peace' sign and all the girls swooned.

Ju Min looked at Sehun who was making the girls in his class swoon. * Oh Sehun... you grew up well to be mature yet childish. You sure changed alot when I saw you at SM High, a few years back. *

---

I wonder if you guys want to know what Choi Soo Jin, Seo Myung Hee, Baek Tae-Ri, Han Su Bin and Byun Ji Ae looks like...

I'll show you in the next chapter along with their bio ^^