017

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

That evening, Ju Min texted Luhan her home address to which he said he would come by around after lunch the next day. Since it was the start of spring break, the both of them had exactly a month to finish the project. 

Running around the dorm, Ju Min was hiding her daggers and weapons everywhere without it being found. * Everything hidden already. I can finally rest! * 

Ju Min sighed and went to take a hot shower before slipping into her pajamas and falling asleep. 

The next morning, Ju Min wke up with a fright. She was late! Ju Min shot up and went to her bathroom to freshen herself up before wearing a white shirt with a red-and-white cardigan and some denim shorts. Tying her hair by the side, Ju Min picked up her iPhone and checked her messages. 

Luhannie 

March 1st, 2013 10:30AM 

Ju Min, you up already? I'll be there, more or less around half past twelve.

March 1st, 2013 11:00AM 

Ju Min? I think I'm going to be early today. You live in Gagnam right? 

March 1st, 2013 11:30AM 

Scratch that... There's a traffic jam, so I will be slightly late. Are you awake yet? Why aren't you replying me? 

March 1st, 2013 12:15AM 

I'm reaching in five to ten minutes. Have you eaten?
 
* He's already almost here? Crap. I have two minutes left! * Ju Min panicked and went to feed her dog before toasting a piece of bread and taking her laptop from her room to the dining table.

Looking at the clock, Ju Min silently counted in her minds the number of seconds Luhan would take to reach here. * 5...4...3...2...1... * 

Ring-Ring! Ring-Ring! 

He's here. * Ju Min stood up from her stead and straightened her clothes before walking towards the door to greet Luhan. 

" Ni Hao! (Hello!)" Luhan greeted Ju Min who was smiling. 

When Ju Min noticed what Luhan was wearing, she almost burst out laughing. They were wearing the exact pieces of clothes! 

When Luhan noticed that Ju Min was laughing , he gave her a weird and confused look. 

" What are you laughing at? " Luhan scratched his head as Ju Min continued to laugh. 

" Yi fu. (Clothes) " Ju Min pointed at their matching clothes and started giggling again. 

Looking at Ju Min's clothes and back to his, he finally realised what was going on and also let out soft gigglings. 

" Couple clothings. " Ju Min joked but Luhan shook his head.

" You should be couples with Lay instead. " Luhan truthfully said, and Ju Min stopped giggling. 

" What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about. " Ju Min lied as Luhan slowly walked into the apartment room. 

"  C'mon, mei. We both know that you two have feelings for each other. " Luhan stated and Ju Min just gulped and looked away. * Too bad fate is playing with us. My job, his identity. Everything cannot match. * 

With a sad expression, Ju Min closed the door and walked into the dining table where the laptop was placed. 

" Where do you want to do the project? " Ju Min asked Luhan who shrugged. 

" Anywhere is fine. Your house, not mine. " He flatly replied and Ju Min walked to the stools and sat down there. She patted the stool next to her and Luhan didn't waste a second and sat next to her. 

Turning on her laptop, she keyed in her password and opened up a word document and an Internet page. 

" Ludwig Van Beethoven, is it? " Ju Min asked and Luhan nodded and she went to search for his name. 

What showed was a long list of results. Clicking on the first link, it directed her to another page where his information was put up. 

Shrinking both pages, the pair set off to work, summarizing and typing the information onto the document page. After Ju Min had done typing, Luhan took the computer and went to a video-sharing website and founds some tutorial and covers of Beethoven's work and hyperlinked it to the document. 

After a gruelling 2 hours, the pair was finally done with their work and they made sure to place credits at the bottom of the page to signify that they weren't plagiarising. 

" Done! " Ju Min saved a copy of the document and sent another to Luhan. 

" Finally! " Luhan stood up and stretched after siting down for two hours. 

" It's almost lunch. Ju Min, do you want to join my parents and I? " Luhan offered. Ju Min just sat there and blankly blinked at him. 

" Join you and your parents?! Would they mind? " Ju Min squeaked. Luhan just shook his head with a smile.

" I'm sure they would like to meet you. But would you want to change first? " Luhan said and looked down at Ju Min's attire. 

" I'm afraid my parents would mistake us as something else. " Hinting that his parents would think that they're a couple. 

" I'll change to a dress. " Ju Min said and dashed off to her closet and found a black tiered dress with a white, translucent outer-coat. 

Meanwhile, Luhan was roaming around her house, fascinated by how tidy and organised Ju Min was. He noticed a table with lots of pictures and picked one up. It was a family photo of a little girl, a boy who was probably older than her and their parents. 

But what caught Luhan's attention was the little boy. He recognised it as himself. And the little boy was hugging the little girl tightly. * Fei Shi. * 

Something clicked in his mind and tried to piece everything together. * So, Fei Shi is Ju Min. Which means, Ju Min's my biological sister! * 

Shocked, he placed the photo rame back onto the table and stumbled back, causing something to fall on the ground. When he looked down and picked it up, he noticed that it was a dagger with Ju Min's name engraved on it. With her name, small letters in Chinese was also engraved. 

Xihan's birthday present to Fei Shi

* This was the dagger I gave her 5 years ago. * When Luhan heard the door opening, he looked up and saw Ju Min there. 

" I'm done, Lu— " Ju Min stopped in mid-sentence when she noticed what he was holding. * ! I thought I hid it well! * 

" What is this? " Luhan held up the knife and gave her a look. 

" A letter opener. " Ju Min fibbed, knowing very well that it was a dagger. 

" Tell me, are you still working for TWA? " Luhan went straight to the point and Ju Min's jaws dropped. * How did he? * 

" Answer me, Xi Fei Shi!! " Luhan used her birth name. 

* There's that name again! *

This moment, memories of when she was younger than 13 came back to her. 

" Gege, will you promise to never leave me? " Fei Shi asked Xihan and he nodded. 

" Look what I got you, Fei Shi! " Xihan exclaimed and held out a dagger. 

" Wah! So pretty! And it even has our names on it! " Fei Shi held the dagger gingerly. 

" Gege! You promised to never leave me!! " Fei Shi shouted at her brother who was bleeding profusely. 

" Dui bu qi. Run, Fei Shi. Run!! " Xihan commanded and Fei Shi ran with all her might. 

" Xihan? " Ju Min forced out those two words and Luhan nodded. 

" You were never dead? " Ju Min asked and he shook his head. 

" Fei Shi, our family had never died. Our parents are still alive! " Luhan smiled and tears lined Ju Min's eyes. 

" Baba and Mama, they're alive? " Ju Min asked and Luhan nodded. 

" But they're rich. Which means, I'm an— " Luhan cut her off and finished her sentence. 

" Heiress of LuShi travel agency. " 

" I can't believe it. My gege and parents are alive. " Ju Min finally broke down and Luhan went towrds and hugged her. 

" I promised you four years ago that I will never leave you. I will keep that promise and keep you safe. " Luhan's words comforted her as Ju Min stayed in her brother's safe arms.