004

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

Class was dismissed when the bell had rung and Ju Min made her way to the next class. Along the hallways, Ju Min bumped into a female figure. She stopped and bowed 90 degrees, " I'm sorry. ". She tugged on the straps of her bag as she walked on, only to be stopped by the figure.

The girl looked at Ju Min with such anger that Ju Min could see steam pour out of her bright red ears. " How may I help you? " Ju Min asked with common courtesy. The girl smirked as she gave Ju Min a slap across the face. Ju Min clenched her jaw to prevent her nger from pouring out and start a potential fight.

" How can you help? I want you to help by staying away from my boyfriend and Exo-M, " the girl spat before walking away and purposely bumping into Ju Min's shoulders. Ju Min tightened her fists until her nails formed crescent dents on her palm and her knuckles turned white. Her eyes turned to dangerous slits as she slowly took out her dagger from the sleeve of her cardigan, but stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She hid the dagger and turned around to come face-to-face with Kris. Ju Min kept her pokerface on and tried to walk past him, but he held onto her wrist, keeping a tight grip on it. She turned around to face Kris with a calm expression, " What do you want? " 

That's when he noticed the mak on you cheek and his eyes turned hard. He walked over and moved your face to the left to show the bright red mark on the right. " Who did this to you? " Ju Min didn't answer and kept shut. 

" I said, who the hell gave you this mark?! " Ju Min winced at his loud volume but just pointed in the direction of the girl. Kris looked up and saw Soo Jin with her friends. " The one with red hair and blonde highlights? " Ju Min nodded. * I should've known Soo Jin would do this. * Kris nodded.

" I'll get going to class first. " He nodded. Ju Min tugged on the bag straps again and half ran to get to class. When she stopped in front of vocal class, she in a deep breath before opening the door to the classroom. On the opposite side of the door, the students were obediently practicing their vocals and warming them up before the teacher came.

Ju Min looked around the room and found that the only seat next to Luhan was empty and she made her way there. Some of his fangirls who were practicing their vocals, stopped and glared at Ju Min while the others ignored her and continued.  

When she placed her bag down, Luhan let out an irritated sigh. " Get the hell away from me! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep. " Holding in her laughter, Ju Min bent down to his ear level and whispered, " Dui bu qi, deer gege.   I'll move and get you in trouble with Yixing gege. " 

At the familiar voice, he looked up and found Ju Min holding in her laughter and he also chuckled. " So it was you. You're in my vocal class too? " Ju Min feigned sadness and pouted. " So you don't want me to be in your class? " 

Shock crossed Luhan's face as he remembered what he said. " No! That's not what I meant! " He denied. Ju Min could not hold it in anymore and started laughing. " Yah! I was just kidding. " Now it was Luhan's turn to be mad. Ju Min looked at Luhan's pouty face and sat down.

Ju Min scooted closer to Luhan and wrapped her arms around his while rocking him. " Gege~ Don't be mad at me~ " Luhan still didn't respond. " Gege~ " No response again. Just then, an idea came to her. " Gege~ How about after school I treat you to ice cream and buy you a TVXQ album? " Bingo.

Luhan turned his head around and held out his pinky. " Promise? " Ju Min nodded and linked her pinky with his. That's when he noticed the red mark on Ju Min's cheek. Just like Kris, his eyes turned hard. He didn't know why, but he was literally seeing red. 

" Who gave you this mark? " Luhan said while pointing to her cheek. Ju Min swallowed and avoided his eyes. When there was no response, he asked again, " I said, who gave you this mark. " Ju Min looked around the class and found Soo Jin talking to her friends.

She sighed and pointed to the culprit. When Luhan followed Ju Min's gaze, his eyes turned to dangerous slits. " Stay here. " He ordered and stood up. Ju Min knew what he was going to do and grabbed his arm. 

" Ge! Don't. " He stopped in his tracks and looked at her. " But she hurt you. " Ju Min shook her head. " I'm fine. " From those two words, he calmed down and sat next to her. " Besides, Kris ge already did the honours of teaching her a lesson. " Luhan nodded.

Remembering what happened a while ago, Ju Min picked up the courage to ask Luhan, " Ge, does Yixing have, a girlfriend? By any chance? " Luhan looked at her with wide eyes. 

" Why? You jealous? " Ju Min just made a face. " No. Just curious. " * So is it a yes or no? * Luhan laughed when he saw Ju Min's confused face. 

" If Lay has a girlfriend, I'm sure I would know by now, right? " Ju Min nodded. "Why did you ask anyway? " Ju Min shrugged and pointed at Soo Jin. " She said that Yixing was he boyfriend. " 

Luhan rolled his eyes again. " Don't believe her. She's crazy. It's one-sided, so don't worry. " He teased. Ju Min made a face again. " Who said I was worried. " Luhan just smiled. * So Yixing doesn't have a girlfriend. I was worried for nothing. *

When the teacher came a little while later, she made everyone do vocal warm-ups after introducing Ju Min to the class. After warm-ups, the teacher played a song and everyone was to sing at least once. So far, half the class had gone an next was Luhan. 

When he started to sing, the girls in class all swooned. Even Ju Min smiled. * Gege has a nice voice. * When Luhan finished singing and went back to sit down, Ju Min complimented him at once. " Deer gege, your voice is so nice~ "

Like Lay, his ears turned red and Ju Min giggled. " Really? Thank you, Ju Min. " Ju Min's eyes widened. " Did you call me, Ju Min? You always called me Min Ju. " Luhan chuckled. " How long do you think you can fool me? Lay told us about you this morning. " Once again, Ju Min made a face.

When she wanted to say something, she was cut short by someone's awful singing. Soo Jin. Ju Min looked to the front and saw the teacher cringing at Soo Jin's awful singing while she was over there, practically singing like everyone's deaf. Even Luhan covered his ears. 

When she stopped, everyone removed their hands from their ears while she stood their, proud of her awful singing. 

" Alright. That was Soo Jin singing Lost Child by IU. Next is, Min Ju! " Luhan gave Ju Min a 'fighting' and she went to the front. The teacher came to her and asked, " What song would you want, Ju Min? " The teacher gave her a smile while secretly pointing to her TWA tattoo on her wrist. * She's an agent. * 

" Anything is fine. " Ju Min replied. The teacher nodded and added, " Can you see me after class? I have work related things to discuss with you. " Ju Min nodded. 

The teacher then went to her music player and played a very familiar song to Ju Min. It was IU's Cruel Fairytale. When she sang, everyone fell in awe at Ju Min's powerful and emotional voice. The class felt that Ju Min buried herself into the song and they knew she was born with a talent.

When Ju Min finished singing, everyone clapped and Soo Jin's face turned red. *Psh... why are they clapping? She's not even that great. *

Ju Min bowed and went back to her seat. Luhan leaned in and whispered, " You were amazing. " Ju Min lookd at him with wide eyes. 

" Really? I've been told but I don't believe it. " Ju Min fibbed. 

At last, the last bell rang which signalled the end of school. Everyone packed up nd bolted out the door while Ju Min stayed behind. When the last student left the classroom, Ju Min went to close the door and went to the teacher. 

" Teacher, what do want to discuss? " Ju Min bluntly stated. The teacher smiled and motioned her to sit. " When class is over, call me Agent Lee. My full name is Lee Namjoo. " Ju Min nodded. 

" What did your grandfather assign to you this time? " she asked Ju Min. " Protection. Against Teen Top. " Agent Lee nodded. " Who are the victims. " " Exo-M. " Agent Lee's eyes widened. 

" Exo-M?! But isn't Yixing— " Agent Lee was cut short. " I am well aware that Zhang Yixing is in that group. That's what worries me the most. The fact that he's the one I have to protect. " Ju Min looked away.

" You're in love with him aren't you? But you just won't admit it. " Agent Lee said. " I don't know. I hope not. " Ju Min truthfully said. " Alright... Good luck on your mission! " Ju Min looked at Agent Lee. 

" Thank you, Agent Lee. " Ju Min stood up and picked up her bag. " Ju Min! " Ju Min stopped in her tracks and looked behind. 

" Beware of Teen Top. I heard Byunghun and Chanhee are in that group. " Agent Lee warned. Ju Min nodded and walked out of the classroom and the campus before going back to TWA dorms. * Byunghun and Chanhee? This is going to be complicated... *