008

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

Saturday morning came and Ju Min woke up to a fresh new day. Looking at her scar, she remembered what happened a few days ago. * She's delusional and mental. *

Stepping into the shower after undressing, Ju Min began scubbing her newly dyed hair for the mission. Bleaching it sandy blonde and then dying the ends with shades of red, blue and purple, her new look was complete for the new mission.

* I can't believe grandpa is making me do this mission while still having a current one. *

Done showering, Ju Min slipped into a pair of pink and blue tie-dyed shorts and black crop top before adjusting her hair  in the mirror.

Taking a hair band, Ju Min bundled her hair and ties it into a side ponytail. Going to her makeup desk, Ju Min took her lip gloss and applied a thin layer of it before grabbing her bag.

Slipping her feet into a pair of blue wedges. Grabbing her bag with her composition book and pencil case, Ju Min locked the door and left the house.

Hailing a cab, she told the driver the address of Lay's house and in no time at all, she had arrived.Paying the cabbie the fees, she stepped out of the vehicle and looked at the block of apartments.

She made her way towards his house and rang the doorbell. From behind the door, Lay answered the door and looked at his watch, " You're early. "

Ju Min's eyes widened and checked her phone, '7:30A.M' a good half an hour before the planned meeting time.

" Prepared too fast. My house is around Kagnam, so I prepared too fast. " Ju Min said and Lay nodded. He opened the door wider and gestured for Ju Min to come in. Slipping off her wedges, she went inside the huge, double-story apartment.

" Who is it, Yi Xing? " A female voice called out from the kitchen and Lay's mother came out. " Good Morning, Mrs Zhang. " Ju Min greeted and bowed.

" Oh? Ju Min? " Mrs Zhang called and Ju Min nodded. " Ma, I'm taking her to the music room to do our project. " Lay told his mother before leading Ju Min upstairs.

" I'll bring you guys some breakfast later! " Mrs Zhang shouted from downstairs.

--

Lay closed the door behind him as they entered the music room. Aweing at the guitars, piano, keyboard, drum set and more instruments, Ju Min placed her bag on the floor and sat down on one of the chairs.

Lay turned around and faced Ju Min, " Mei, can I ask you a few questions? " Ju Min looked at Lay and nodded.

" First, did you dye your hair? Second, is 22 degrees too cold? Lastly, what the hell are you wearing?! " Lay exclaimed when he saw Ju Min's crop top.

" Yes, I did dye it,for work purposes. Second, the temperature is just fine. Lastly, what's wrong with my crop top? " Ju Min asked.

" Too reavealing. " Lay simply said. Ju Min saw him pink and smirked. " Jealous that you don't have abs like I do? " Ju Min teased and Lay shot her a look.

" Do you even have abs in the first place? " Lay shot back and Ju Min lifted part of her shirt to show her abs. when Lay saw her abs, he slightly pink.

" Jealous? " Ju Min smirked. " Hardly. " Lay lifted his shirt to reveal his abs too and Ju Min laughed.

" Fine! I admit defeat, ge. " Ju Min proclaimed and Lay held out a victory sign.

Just then, a knock was heard and Mrs Zhang entered the room with a tray of porridge and buns. " I made chinese breakfast, eat up so you can concentrate. " Mrs Zhang said as she left the room.

Ju Min took one bowl of the porridge and Lay took the other and they started eating. " It's been a long time since I ate a homemade meal. " Ju Min sighed as she sipped her water.

" I miss China. " Lay said and Ju Min shot him a look. " You plan to ditch me again and go to China? You unicorn... " Ju Min muttered.

" Just kidding! " Lay said. * I will never leave you again. *

After finishing their meal, they went straight to the project. " Mei, what instruments can you play? " Lay asked Ju Min.

" Piano, erhu, flute. " Ju Min name as she looked around the room. Lay smiled and picked up his acoustic guitar. " Ge, you play? " Ju Min asked. Lay nodded and started showing off his skills.

" Not bad... " Ju Min said and Lay pouted. " Just a not bad? What about you? " Lay said and Ju Min smiled. She took the flute from the case and played Swan Lake.

After Ju Min was done she looked at Lay who was staring at her intently. " Not bad. " He said, Ju Min chuckled and shook her head.

" You can play the piano and erhu right? " Lay asked and Ju Min nodded. She made her way to the piano and played ' Fur Elise '. Lay looked at Ju Min's back figure instead of focusing on the song and felt himself wanting to hug her.

* Zhang Yi xing! what are you thinking?! * Lay shook his head and Ju Min finished the song. She turned around and looked at Lay's red face.

" Ge, why is your face red? " Ju Min asked. " Nothing. You can actually play... I'm impressed. " Lay complimented and Ju Min smiled.

" Let's start on the project! " Lay said and Ju Min nodded.

 " Korean or Chinese? " Ju Min asked. " Korean. " Ju Min nodded.

---

It was now 3:30 PM. A good 8 hours since Ju Min had arrived at Lay's house and they were almost about finished with the song. They had already put the music together and they were discussing on what lyrics they should write.

" I'm just saying, since it is a romance song, we should use these lyrics. " Ju Min said and Lay sighed. " Fine. But it better be good. "

" It will. Trust me, ge. " Ju Min assured and they continued with the song.

4.00 P.M. 4.30PM.

" And we're done! " Ju Min exclaimed. Lay checked his watch and his eyes widened. " It's already 4:30? " He exclaimed.

" What? " Ju Min check her phone and it was really 4:30 P.M.

* I have to meet my partner at 6 for dinner before heading to club at 8. *  Ju Min bit her lip and looked around.

" What about the name of our project that we spent 9 hours on? " Lay asked and Ju Min wondered.

" What to do if I have a lover? Since suggestions for dates are there. " Ju Min said and Lay nodded and wrote down the title.

" I have to go now, ge. " Ju Min said and Lay nodded. She stood up and Lay led her out of the room. 

when they went downstairs, they found mrs Zhang sitting on the couch watching TV.

" Mrs Zhang, I'm leaving now. " Ju Min told Mrs Zhang and she nodded, " Be careful! "

Ju Min left the house and slipped into her wedges before bidding Lay good bye.

* Now for that other mission. *