029

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

" That's not a nice name either. " Woohyun wagged his finger. 

" Why the hell are you doing this?! " Ju Min asked.

" Remember B.A.P? " C.A.P asked and Ju Min looked at him.

" What does that have to do with you? " Ju Min asked.

" My dear cousin is the leader. After you shot him in the arm and shoulder, poor boy came running to me for revenge. He's been in a coma ever since. " C.A.P explained. 

" Yongguk deserved it! I couldn't let Sehun's life be taken away from that ! " Ju Min defended herself. 

" But at the cost of another?! Three years, and he's still in a coma! You will pay for this you ! " C.A.P snapped and threw a punch at Ju Min. 

She could only avoid his hits as she was still supporting Lay. " Met, put me down and fight. " He whispered and she looked at him, but obeyed. 

Without any restrictions now, she was able to fight easily. 

" People like you make me sick. " Ju Min spat. 

" I could say the same thing to you. " C.A.P said and she pulled out a gun from his holster. Ju Min grabbed her dagger from her back. 

" A little pathetic, aren't you? " He said and fired. Ju Min raised her dagger and deflected that shot. 

" But it's useful. " Ju Min said and threw a needle at his legs, which made him fall. 

" My legs are numb. " C.A.P's eyes widened.

" Like it? Just like poison darts. Except that I coated it in a generous layer of general anesthetic. " Ju Min smirked. 

" . " He raised his gun and aimed it at her, but she threw two more needles at his arms, which rendered them useless now.

" We don't want to do this, " L.Joe started.

" But we have to end it. " Chunji shrugged. 

Together, the both of them attacked her with punches and kicks. 

" How unfair. Two boys against one girl. " Ju Min complained while blocking and avoiding their dodges. 

" Can't help it. You're just strong. " L.Joe smirked when he kicked Ju Min in the stomach. 

Ju Min grunted as she clutched her aching stomach. 

" Having fun, beating me up to pulp? " Ju Min looked up with a tired and worn out expression.

The both of them tensed up. Ju Min took this chance to attack with her needles, knocking them out. 

" Finally. " Ju Min collapsed from exhaustion and Lay slowly crawled towards her.

" You worked hard. " He praised and kissed her forehead.

" Thanks. " Ju Min weakly smiled and she tried to stand.

Lay, who was stronger now, help her to her feet and was the one supporting her now.

CLICK!

Ju Min's sharp ears picked up a click sound and looked back to see Woohyun aiming a gun at Lay.

" Watch out! " She shouted and used herself as a shield. Woohyun realized too late when he noticed who he had shot.

" Mei! " Lay's eyes widened when he saw her in a bloody mess. 

She touched her shoulder and felt a sticky substance, which she noticed that it was her blood. 

" Weak. Can't move now. " She collapsed on the floor, her blood still pooling out. 

Frantically, Lay took off his jacket and tried to contain the blood flow. 

" Mei. " He called. Ju Min looked up at him with a pale complexion. 

" Thanks, for being in my life. You, Luhan ge, Exo. Thank you. " Ju Min said in a whisper. 

" Hang on! Don't close your eyes just yet! " Lay said and Ju Min nodded.

" I will. I will. " But on the contrary to her words, Ju Min could feel her eyelids growing heavy. * Tired. Need rest. * 

She was fighting against herself. Finally, she couldn't take it any longer and closed her eyes, but not before hearing the door burst open and reinforcements rushing into the room. 

---

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. 

The heart rate monitor continued to count Ju Min's steady heartbeat as she slept. Lay was by her side and holding her hand the whole time while gazing at her pale face. 

Right after reinforcements found them, they were taken to the hospital where Ju Min underwent a five hour surgery. Lay had his wounds checked and was deemd unscathed from the warehouse.

Teen Top and Woohyun were sent to jail, without needing a trial after confessing to their sins. 

Everyone came to visit Ju Min, even her grandfather, who looked like he had aged a few more decades. But the person who looked the most broken after Lay, was her brother Luhan.

His eyes were puffy after crying for his sister, and had to be escorted home by the boys. 

" Mei, time to wake up. Everyone wants to see you up and healthy. " Lay told her sleeping figure. 

He grazed this thumb over her knuckles and brought her hand up to his lips. 

" I miss you. I hope you get better soon. " Lay whispered.

A knock on the door made him sit up. 

" Yixing? " His mother came into the room with a bouquet of flowers.

" Ma. " Lay greeted his mother. 

" How is she? " She asked. Lay shook his head. 

" She's a strong girl. She will get better very quickly. Here. " Mrs Zhang gave Lay the bouquet and he took it and placed it on the table.

" Thanks, ma. " Lay smiled.

" Don't stress out. I'll go home and get you some clothes. I'm sure you want to be with her. " Mrs Zhang smiled and left the two alone in the room.

" Listen to my mom too, mei. Get well. " Lay leaned in to kiss her forehead and left the room.