012

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

By the time break had arrived, Ju Min had dozens of new fangirls going after her. Following behind her were Myung Hee, Tae-Ri, Su Bin and Ji Ae who didn't care if Ju Min was popular with the kingkas. 

The others were looking at Ju Min's back figure while ignoring all stares from the other fangirls. Only Su Bin was not ignoring. She was glaring at everyone who shrunk back when they met with Su Bin's intense gaze.

Just when she had enough of the staring, some people had to whisper.

 " Look at that... they're actually staying with Ju Min ", " What were they thinking? Soo Jin's a better option. ", " They're stupid to be with Ju Min. " , " I won't be surprised if Ju Min blackmailed them. "

Every single comment had been directed at them and Su Bin's aura suddenly turned scary. Feeling something not right, Ju Min stopped in her tracks and turned behind, catching Su Bin clenching her fist until her knuckles turned ghostly white.

Sighing, she walked over to Su Bin and placed a hand on her shoulder. Su Bin turned to face Ju Min with her poker-face and Ju Min shook her head before whispering, " They're not worth it. "

Unclenching her fist, Su Bin walked off while Ju Min stayed there, looking at them before shaking her head and going to her locker.

Opening her locker, she found a red rose with a note attached to it. Curious, Ju Min picked up the rose and looked at the note. 

" I like you the best. xoxo - ? " It read. 

When she showed it Myung Hee and the others, they started squealing like a bunch of fangirls.

" Yah!!! Who do you think it is?! " Myung Hee asked Ju Min and the latter shrugged. 

" It's not even February 14th. Or March 14th. Why would they give me this? " Ju Min asked, confused. 

" Honey, it doesn't have to be Valentine's Day or White Day to have an admirer. " Tae-Ri smiled. Ju Min shook her head and took the rose from her hands, just as someone took it away again. 

Ju Min turned around and saw the spawn of the devil — Kai. 

" Pretty flower~ Who's the admirer this time round? " Kai asked and Ju Min shrugged, taking the rose back from Kai. 

" Whoever gave this is none of your business, Jongin. My life. Not yours. " Ju Min said before carefully placing the rose back into her locker, looking at it on last time. 

" Also, it's pretty. But I prefer silk roses... " Ju Min said before slamming the locker door and walking away. 

Just then, a figure came out from behind the shadow and looked at Ju Min's back figure. * So she likes fake flowers? Unique taste this girl has... * 

---

That day after school had ended, Ju Min followed Exo-M back to their homes. As each member dropped off along the way, Ju Min felt an uncanny presence near her. On instinct, she felt for dagger and throwing stars hidden behind her back. 

When she heard a sound from behind her, she turned around and saw that it was only a stray cat that made a sound. Sighing, she looked at the cat who hissed at her. Taking a deep breath, she continued trailing Exo-M until she noticed someone aiming their gun at the maknae's head. 

* Oh no, you don't!! * Ju Min took one star from behind her back and threw it at the person's sleeve. Shocked, the person dropped the gun and looked at his sleeve which was caught on the wall. Using his free hand, he took out a hidden weapon from behind his back.

The moment Ju Min saw the glint from the weapon, she knew it was another gun. To be specific, a PSS Silent Pistol. Being a second too late, the person shot the pistol just as Ju Min threw another star at him. Luckily, the bullet had only grazed her arm instead of piercing her shoulder blade.

Biting down on her lower lip, Ju Min forced herself not to shed any tears as she saw the fresh open wound. * Bastard. * 

Running over to the person at top speed, she noticed that he was wearing something around his neck. First pinning his legs down, she took a closer look at the necklace and it was in the shape of angel wings. * Teen Top. I should have known those two can never be trusted. * 

Knocking the person unconscious, Ju Min looked at the last member who went into his house safely. * This is my job. An agent, not a student. * 

Looking back at the unconscious man and her arm, she heaved a huge sigh as she dragged the guy away. * Now for this guy. * 

---

" Speak! " Ju Min's colleague said, but the prisoner just kept quiet. Frustrated, Ju Min's colleague punched him until he fell over. 

Ju Min, who was watching the prisoner, noticed something. He was moving his hands and legs in a certain motion. That's when it hit her. * He's mute. * 

Just as her colleague was about to throw another punch, Ju Min spoke up, " Stop. He's not going to speak. Wait for me here. " 

Ju Min temporarily left the room and came back with another colleague of hers. A translator for the mute. After a few minutes of sign languages, the translator came back. 

" He said, Teen Top paid him a very high amount, and if they do what he said, his girlfriend will be treated. " The translator said and Ju Min's eyes furrowed. 

" What sickness does she have? That involves such a high price? " Ju Min asked. The translator went back and asked and came back with the reply, " Brain cancer. Her family and his are lacking quite a huge number and she really needs to have surgery soon. Teen Top promised to give them that amount. "

Ju Min nodded and took out her phone. " What's her name and where is she now? If she's at home, tell me the address. " The translator went back and asked. 

" The girl's name is Yoon Bomi, she's currently at Kyung Hee medical center. " The translator informed.  Ju min nodded and punched the number to Seoul Hospital. 

" Hello. This is Kwon Ju Min from TWA. I want you to transfer a patient by the name of Yoon Bomi who has brain cancer this year from Kyung Hee medical center. I will go down later to make the full payment. " Ju Min said before hanging up. 

" It's done. " The prisoner looked at Ju Min and immediately bowed, even though he was sitting down. Ju Min just bent down to meet his eye with a softer gaze, " Will you tell me what Teen Top is planning? Even if you won't, I won't force you, and your girlfriend will still get the treatment. " 

The prisoner nodded and started signing, letting the translator do his work. Ju Min stepped outside and went to the coffee machine at the end of the hallway. 

Using her spare change, she bought a cup of warm coffee and stood by the window, looking down at agents who were already married or taken. Ju Min longed for that feeling of being love by someone, but she had a job to do. 

" Deep in thought Ju Min? " A familiar voice called. Ju Min turned around and saw her grandfather and immediately bowed, " Grandfather. "

" How is the mission going? " Her grandfather asked after Ju Min stood back up. " Not good. I seem to be distracted every time Exo-M is there. Now Exo-K is here, it's even worse. Lay even found out I went to Vixen last week because of my hair. " 

Grandfather chuckled and shook his head, " I told you to not make it obvious. You didn't listen. " Ju Min just sighed and looked out the window again.

" It's getting tougher because you're falling for him, aren't you? " Her grandfather and Ju Min just sipped on her hot beverage. 

" I don't know, grandfather. I'm confused. Maybe it's not love. " Ju Min sighed and sipped on her coffee again. 

" But one thing's for sure, I'm protecting them at all costs, even if it means sacrificing my own happiness. " With that, she walked away and her grandfather just sighed. 

* Stupid girl... I wonder what will happen to you in the near future...  *