007

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

Stepping into the cafeteria, Ju Min went straight to the line where she took a tray and started to fill it up with food. Roaming around the cafeteria, she found an empty table right at the corner of the cafeteria.

While walking towards it, she could feel heated gazes and whispering. Once again, she was the center of attention. * When will this nonsensical gossip fade? * Placing her tray on the table, she sat down and started eating. This moment, she noticed a few shadows hovering above her and saw Myung Hee and her friends.

They smiled and placed their trays down. " Hi! I'm Seo Myung Hee! these are my friends... " Myung Hee started and Ju Min looked at her friends. " Baek Tae-Ri " Tae-Ri smiled and held out a peace sign. " Hi, I'm Baek Tae-Ri. I'm both a student and part-time model. "

Then, Myung Hee pointed to a girl with a pockerface. " She's Han Su Bin. She may have a pokerface on, but she's actually very sweet! " Su Bin looked at Myung hee and rolled her eyes, " Way to make me sound bipolar. "

" Because you are? "The last girl said. " Right. The last girl is Byun Ji Ae. Her brother is Byun Baekhyun of SM High. " Myung hee introduced and Ju Min's eyes widened.

" SM High? That's amazing... " Ju Min muttered. Just then, Soo Jin walked into the cafeteria and spotted Myung He and the others with Ju Min and her blood boiled again. Clenching her fist, she stood there glaring daggers at Ju Min's back profile. * First she takes Exo-M and Lay, now my friends?! *

Without herself knowing, she was storming towards that table.

" Min Ju-ah, do you know that our leader, Soo Jin is going after you? As in hating you and trying to make your life miserable? " Myung Hee asked.

" I noticed. She's just being petty. I heard her sing once, never gonna get anywhere with those vocals. " Ju Min said and laughed with her new friends. Feeling an unwanted presence, Ju Min stood up and turned just in time to catch Soo Jin's hands.

" YOU ! What the hell is wrong with you?! " Soo Jin shouted while clawing at Ju Min. Now, everyone's attention including Exo-M's was on the both of them.

" What's wrong with me?! What the hell is wrong with you?! " Ju Min shouted while she was trying to avoid Soo Jin's clawing hands and pathetic kicks.

" What's wrong with you?! YOU STOLE MY MAN AND MY FRIENDS! " she shouted and Ju Min stared at her in disbelief.

" When the did I steal your boyfriend?! Your friends came to me and not the other way round." Ju Min shouted but Soo Jin didn't believe her.

" Lies! I know you wanted Lay to yourself! You pathetic ! " Soo Jin flew into a rage and tried to strangle Ju Min. Ju Min held onto both of Soo Jin's wrists tightly and threw her to the floor.

" What the hell, Soo Jin?! Since when did I go after Yi Xing?! " Ju Min shouted. Hearing his name, Soo Jin flew into another rage. " Don't you say his name with your bloody mouth! " Soo Jin lunged for Ju Min's neck but Ju Min simply moved aside and kicked her down.

" Stop being delusional, Choi Soo Jin. You're nothing but a brat. A brat who gets what she wants, when she wants it, and ways to get it. Wake up from that trance and start being like other people. " Ju Min harshly spat before grabbing her bag and making her way to the entrance.

* I'm not giving up on this battle, Park Min Ju! *

Soo Jin stood up and saw a knife on Ju Min's tray. It was not a plastic knife, but an actual stainless steel knife that could kill. Taking the knife and gripping it tightly, she stormed over to Ju Min.

Myung Hee, who saw this, shouted out, " MIN JU! WATCH OUT! "

Ju Min turned behind and saw a red-faced Soo Jin heading her way with the knife raised high. Ju Min trusted her reflexes and instincts and dodged before Soo Jin struck down and possibly killed her.

" What the Soo Jin? Are you really going to resort to murder? " Ju Min yelled. But Soo Jin simple ignored her and lunged again.

Using her TWA training kills and mission experiences, she dodged most of the weaker hits.

" You have been taking everything away from me Park Min Ju! " Soo Jin started and just continued to attack while Ju Min stood there dodging her weak hits.

" Exo-M. My friends. Yi xing. YOU DESERVE TO DIE! " Soo Jin shouted and tried to stab at Ju Min's heart but missed and cut Ju Min's arm instead.

Feeling the pain creeping up her forearm, Ju Min took the hem of her shirt and tore it to bandage her bleeding arm while avoiding Soo Jin's hit.

* Go to hell Park Min Ju! Then they will pay more attention to me! * Soo Jin's grip on the knife tightened as she aim for Ju Min's heart and ran towards her.

Ju Min, trusting her reflexes, took out her dagger and turned in time to deflect the knife. Having full control of the dagger, she focused on Soo Jin.

" You're not the only one with weapons, Soo Jin. " Ju Min glowered. Soo Jin tried to attack, but Ju Min  also deflected it. " And I have more control and experience with a knife. "

" Stop thinking so highly of yourself. " Soo Jin spat. Ju Min smirked as she sheathed her dagger and took control of the knife. Twisting it out of Soo Jin's hands.

Once the knife was away, Ju Min threw it at a nearby wall where it stayed. " Now you're weaponless. " Ju Min smiled.

* Damn you, Min Ju! * Running towards the knife, Ju Min tripped Soo Jin and pinned her against the wall.

" Let me warn you, Choi Soo Jin. You don't know the real me. So if you think you can kill me, go ahead. There will be more people than you think that will go after you. " Ju Min warned before releasing her.

Grabbing her bag from the floor, Ju Min wordlessly walked out of the cafeteria before going to the nurse's office to clean up her minor wound.