018

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

After the moment of the two siblings reuniting, Luhan took Ju Min to the restaurant he was supposed to meet their parents. Stepping out of Luhan's car, Ju Min uneasily looked around as her brother came behind her.

" Ready? " Luhan looked Ju Min who was unconciously biting her lips. She shook her head, but being stubborn, Luhan still dragged her inside. 

" Ge, let me go! I don't want to see them now! " Diners were now looking at the two siblings who were both struggling.

" Fei Shi, you would have to find them and face them sooner or later! " Luhan didn't hesitate and continued to drag Ju Min along.

" I choose later! " Ju Min declared and struggled. Somehow, she managed to escape Luhan's grasp on her wrist, but was then lifted up by him again. 

" Ge! Let me down now! " Ju Min tried to wriggle out but this time, Luhan kept a strong hold on her. 

" Never. Until you agree to sit down, and see mama and baba. " Luhan said and walked towards the private booth that the Xi family had reserved.

When he had finally stopped infront of the wooden door, he let Ju Min down while keeping a strong, yet gentle hold on Ju Min's thin wrist.

" Ready to meet them? " Luhan looked down at his sister who shook her head. 

" Too bad, we're going in. " Luhan knocked on the door and dragged Ju Min in.

" Baba, mama, I'm here and I brought someone with me for lunch. " Luhan bowed in respect to his parents. 

" Nǚ péng yǒu? " Luhan's mother asked, but Luhan shook his head. 

" Someone even greater than a girlfriend, mama. " Luhan held on tightly to Ju Min's hand, and gave it a light squeeze, telling her that it was time to reveal herself. in a deep breath, Ju Min boldly took a step out from behind Luhan and their parents gasped. 

They couldn't believe it. Was it really their baby daughter? In front of them? The one whom they thought was lost after the freak accident at the cinema? 

" Baba, mama... " Ju Min softly spoke. She knew it was them. She could notice the resemblance. Ju Min had her mother's eyes and her father's nose and jaw. 

" Fei Shi? " Mr. Xi whispered and Ju Min nodded.

" My baby daughter... " Mrs. Xi opened her arms and Ju Min gladly entered them.

--- 

" Baba, mama, how did the both of you survive the freak accident? " Ju Min asked while sipping on her iced water.

" The bullet wound didn't destroy the nerve connected to the heart. So with neurosurgery, the bullet was out and we were saved. Memories intact, and we became famous. " Their parents explained. 

" What about Xihan ge? I could've swore he was dying infront of me! " Ju Min looked at Luhan. 

​" Your brother was on the brink of death. But we got there in time to save him, and we changed his name. " Mrs. Xi explained and Ju Min nodded. 

" But why couldn't I remember who I was? " Ju Min asked her parents. 

" According to Yunho, you were on a mission in Shanghai. But you got into a major accident that almost cost you your life if you weren't a fighter. When you woke up, you couldn't remember your name, but bits and pieces of your life, mostly the traumatic and important ones. So your grandfather renamed you Kwon Ju Min, to give you a new life. " Mr. Xi said as he silently ate his spicy noodles.

" How did you become famous? And start an agency. " Ju Min asked her parents.

" Your father's idea. He was friends with alot of people who became owners and tour guides, so with their help, he started LuShi travel agency, and now it's a success. " Mrs. Xi said.

" At the expense of my life. " Ju Min muttered under her own breath.

" Your life? You're still working for TWA? " Mr. Xi couldn't believe his ears. His daughter was stil, under that undercover agent company. 

" Dear, are you sure you still want to be in that company? What happened to your past dreams of photography? Interior designing? " Mrs. Xi asked with worry. 

" I gave them up. I miss doing them, but my life was all about training and protecting. With the occasional duties of killing. " Ju Min bluntly admitted to her parents. 

" Well, we won't stop you from doing whatever you want. You can do whatever you want to your life. But I just don't want you to become a mother so early, especially when you're only seventeen. " Mrs. Xi warned

Ju Min choked on her drink after hearing her mother had said. 

" Mother! I am not that irresponsible! " Ju Min said in-between her coughs. 

Mrs. Xi just shrugged with a playful smile. 

" You'd never know, my dear. "

---

After the reunion lunch, Luhan volunteered to take Ju Min home. 

" Do you think, we should tell the others that we're, siblings? " Ju Min asked after entering her dormitory unit and sitting on the couch with Luhan.

" I don't think there's a need to. Even if it means that you are the heiress to LuShi Travel Agency. " Luhan shrugged. * And I want that unicorn to get jealous. * 

" For once, I'm grateful to be an agent. " Ju Min admitted. 

Luhan looked at her with a blank expression. 

" If it weren't for this mission, I wouldn't have found my birth parents and my brother. " Ju Min smiled at Luhan who smiled back and wrapped a comforting arm around her. 

" How long do you think this mission will last, hm? " He asked while rocking Ju Min from side-to-side. 

" It depends. I want it to end quickly, and not so quickly. I'll just let my heart tell me what to do. " Ju Min yawned and stayed in her brother's strong arms. 

" Even if it means falling in love? " Ju Min let out a sigh, then a soft yawn. 

" I don't know. Maybe? Maybe not. " She closed her eyes and took in the smell of her brother. 

Soon, Ju Min fell alseep in his arms and he carried her back to her room. 

" My baobei mei mei, you have gone through alot of suffering. Just know that gege will be here for you when you need it. " Luhan placed a soft kiss on her forehead and left the unit.