014

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

After the spaghetti, Ju Min finally took out the smoothies after threatening the guys with her dagger to finish every bit of the spaghetti that D.O cooked. 

" Ju Min-ah, you should come with that dagger more often so that they will finish the food. " D.O said and the five, shaken-up boys looked at him with wide, scared eyes. 

Looking at their scared eyes, she smiled. " I will if I have the time. And I said if . " Hinting that she may come back anytime if they do not finish up every bite of D.O's cooking.  

The boys nodded while sipping on their smoothies. Sehun, who remembered Ju Min's promise, spoke up. " Min-ah, you still haven't told us about that wound yet. " 

Ju Min and the boys stopped drinking and she sighed. She knew he would remember the promise she made to him. 

" It's not a dagger wound. " Ju Min started but Kai cut in, " You're not that clumsy. " Ju Min shot him a look and he continued to drink his smoothie. 

" It was a bullet graze from protecting Exo-M. " Ju Min finished and their eyes widened. 

" What?! " They chorused. 

" Ju Min, we've seen you with fractures, bruises, deep cuts. But a bullet wound? That's new. Even for you. " Baekhyun said. 

" Of course it's new when Teen Top is involved. Things like this didn't happen when B.A.P or Boyfriend went after you for two years. " Ju min admitted. 

" Teen Top? " Sehun forced out and Ju Min nodded. Immediately, they tensed up. 

" Do hyungs know about this? " D.O asked but Ju Min shook her head. 

" Grandfather didn't tell them. Even if he is in there. " Ju Min shook her head. 

" I can't imagine what would happen if he were to find out. I mean, he's still related to you by blood. " Suho said and Ju Min nodded.

" Doesn't seem to be a difference for grandfather. He chose to leave TWA and go over to another affiliated company. Grandfather blamed him for causing such a loss to the company. " Ju Min sipped on her cold smothie. 

" He was holding onto the best agent award for ten consecutive years. He left when I was ten. Cause let's face it, there could only be one winner in grandfather's eyes. " Ju Min said. 

Suddenly, Ju Min clutched onto her head as a headache came. " Can someone get some painkillers for me? " Ju Min requested and Suho gladly stood up and hurried off to get painkillers and water. 

Suho came back a while later with the painkiller and water and Ju Min gulped both down immediately. Slowly, the pain started to subside as voices and pictures flashed in front of her eyes. 

" Look! Fei Shi! The flowers are in bloom! " A little boy called out. 

" Wah! It really is pretty!! " A little girl looked at the flowers with an open mouth. 

The little boy just smiled and ran off to admire the flowers. 

" Xihan! Fei Shi! Come in and clean yourself! We're going out! " A middle-aged woman called out to the two children.

" Coming! " The little boy shouted and went over to the little girl.

" Mei mei, mom's looking for us now! We're going out! " The little boy tugged on the girl's hand who followed him. 

" Gege, will my friend come back? " The little girl asked the boy who nodded.

" He will! Now let's go! " The boy urged and the little girl happily followed him in. 

* Fei Shi? Who's that? Isn't Xihan my brother's name? How does she know my mother? * Millions of questions were running through Ju Min's mind as the Exo-K boys just looked at her with worry.

" Minnie, are you alright? You spaced out in front of us for a few seconds. " Chanyeol asked. Ju Min shook her head with a smile. 

" I'm fine. Just a minor flashback, I think. " Ju Min mumbled, before having the courage to ask the boys. " Hey, do you know who is Fei Shi? " 

The boys just stared at her like she had developed two more heads before shaking their own. 

" Not sure. Something to do with your past, maybe? " Sehun suggested and the other five nodded. 

" I'm not sure. It's like, my mind starts anew ever since I was 13. I didn't remember much details before that. " Ju Min sighed. 

" Don't worry, I'll go back and ask someone. " Ju Min said before finishing her smoothie. 

---

" Kwon Ju Min! " A familiar female voice called out to her when she got to the lobby of Exo-K's dorm. She looked up and saw a woman dressed in a denim shirt and high-waisted blue shorts and ankle boots. 

" Kwon BoA. " Ju Min said, while walking towards the latter. 

" It's been a few years since I last saw you. Ever since the accident when you were 13. " BoA unconciously spoke out. 

" Accident? Have I been in an accident before? " Ju Min asked and BoA's eyes widened. 

" It's nothing. " BoA tried to cover up her mistake. * He is so gonna kill me if Ju Min's finds out about her accident and amnesia. * 

" What's brings you here, unnie? " Ju Min looked at her. 

" What else? " BoA held up a set of keys with a bronze dragon attached to it. 

" His house. 7 pm. " BoA reminded and Ju Min took the keys from her. 

" Yes, cousin-in-law. " Ju Min mocked and BoA just rolled her eyes.

" Get in. I'll drop you off at the dorms. " Ju Min nodded and went to sit in the passenger seat of BoA's blue aventador. 

10 minutes later, they arrived at the dorms. 

" Thanks, unnie. I'll see you and my cousin tonight at the TMA dorms? " Ju Min asked and BoA nodded. Ju Min waved goodbye before proceeding up to her home.

---

" Danika! " Ju Min took off her sneakers and placed her bag on the dining table before grabbing a bowl and begun filling it with Danika's favourite food. 

A moment later, the German Shephard ran out and sat down at Ju Min feet. Ju Min looked down and placed the bowl in front of her.

Danika bent forward and started eating her lunch while Ju Min went to her room to prepare herself for the weekly dinner at her cousin's house.

After bathing in hot, steamy water, Ju Min wrapped her small frame in a towel before heading over to her walk-in-wardrobe to find something suitable to wear, other than her nerdy get-up which the ex-queenkas did not care about.

* No. No. No. Wait... No! * Ju Min just kept rummaging through her closet to find the right dress to wear.

Although shorts, jeans or pants are more comfortable, her cousin insists on having her to wear a dress.

* Freak you for making me wear a dress when- * Ju Min cut off her thought as she found the perfect dress. She took it off the rack and looked at it.

It was a black and cream coloured dress with floral patterns on the neckline. It was sleeveless and ended just above the knee. 

* Perfect! * Ju Min looked around the closet and found some black strappy heels and paired them up together to form the perfect piece. She looked around again and found the purse to contain all her belongings. The purse was made out of snake skin and had a sling on it. 

Slipping on the dress, she went over to the table to do some light makeup. * Stupid rule about being formal everytime I go to his house to eat just because he's 'high class'. High class my . * 

After brushing on some blush and some lip gloss, she took a final look in the full length mirror before placing her ID, work ID, some cash and change, her phone and dagger into her purse.

Ju Min unlocked the house door and saw one of his friends waiting outside. " Well, little Ms-Undercover, finally shows up! " He declared, like it happened all the time. 

" Not funny. I bet you just arrived. " Ju Min said to the male. 

" I did. " He placed his hands in his pockets and gave Ju Min an innocent smile. 

" Cut the crap, Xiah. He asked you to me, didn't he? " Ju Min went straight to the point and the said male sighed.

" You know hyung, he cares about you. " Xiah said.

" Junsu, I know he cares. But he's got to know that I'm a big girl now. " Ju Min refuted. 

" He's worried. He failed to protect your brother when he died, he failed to protect your parents too. " Junsu reasoned but Ju Min shook her tears. 

" I don't believe that any of them are dead. Xihan maybe stabbed in front of me, but I know he's strong. " Ju Min lied, but Junsu could see right through it.

" Ju Min- " Junsu was cut off when Ju Min spoke again.

" I might be his cousin, but that Jung Yunho will never ever control me ever again. " Ju Min ended the conversation and left him standing there as she headed towards the dormitory carpark.