016

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

The next day, Ju Min woke up to her alarm clock ringing after 8 hours of sleep. Looking groggily at the clock, she noticed that it was half an hour to six.Tying her hair in a messy ponytail, Ju Min proceeded to washing her face and brushing her teeth before stepping into the showers to wake her senses with a hot shower. 

Stepping out of the shower with dripping wet hair, Ju Min looked through her closet and found a few pieces suitable for her usual casual wear. 

Removing the towel around her body, she wore her undergarments before slipping on a grey colored tank top and a white over-sized blouse with a low cut and a rounded up cut to reveal the grey tank, before wearing a pair of denim leggings.

Pulling up her red hair into a messy ponytail, she left her room and went to the kitchen. Toasting a piece of bread and cooking up and omlette, Ju Min washed down everything with some coffee before feeding her dog.

Once done with that, she placed everything into the sink before slipping on a pair of brown ankle boots. Locking the door, Ju Min left the place and headed to school. 

Upon reaching school, she found the girls waiting for her at the entrance. Walking towards them, she waved. 

" Hi guys. " Ju Min called out to them but they just gave her weird looks. 

" Who are you? " Myung Hee blindly asked and Tae-Ri shook her head. 

" That's Ju Min. " Tae-Ri answered in place of Ju Min and she smiled. 

" Ohhhhhh... " Myung Hee's mouth formed an ' O ' and the rest of the girl shook their heads. 

" Why are you dressing like this? " Su Bin asked. 

" Someone told me to have a change of style. " Ju Min revealed and she felt somebody smack her arm. 

" You ! Why didn't you wear this in the first place?! You look like a real Goddess! " Myung Hee scolded.

" I did not want to stand out! I just did as I was told. " Ju Min defended herself. 

" Whatever. We're gonna be late for our classes. " Myung Hee simply said before strutting off. Shaking their heads while smiling, they followed their very child-like leader into the hallways. 

Just as she had predicted before, Ju Min caught alot of peoples' attention. Especially boys. And especially Exo-M. 

Kai saw your outfit and just shook his head. * She went back to her old style again. Always obeying orders from people. * 

When she walked past him, he shot out his hand to her wrist and pulled her somewhere else. 

" Kai! " Ju Min shouted as he continued to pull her. When he finally released her, they were at the school's rooftop. 

" Kai, what is wrong with you? " Ju Min chided while rubbing her sore wirst. 

" Who's order was it you followed to change your style? " Kai went straight to the point. 

" No one. " Ju Min lied. 

" Don't lie to me, Ju Min. You know that I can tell when you're lying. " He reminded her and she bit her bottom lip, feeling stupid. * Caught. *

" The same admirer who gave me the roses, alright? " Ju Min finally admitted. Kai, who listened to her answer, swore he could hear something shatter into pieces. 

" If there's nothing else, I will gladly be taking my leave now. " Ju Min said and left the rooftop. 

Once he was sure she left, he let out his frustration by punching a nearby wall.

" Why? Why can't you see that I'm in love with you? After four years, you're still embedded to my ing heart! " Kai muttered while tears of sorrow and heartbreak streamed down his face. 

---------

After leaving the rooftop, Ju Min made her way down to her first class of the day — Musical History. 

That's right. History. Learning about how certain music came about and learning about these composers. 

Stepping into class, Ju Min could feel all eyes on her since some of them had yet to see her new get-up. * That little is stealing the spotlight again. And this time, with her new clothes. * Soo Jin angrily thought. 

Making her way to the back of the class, Ju Min settled down in her seat and took out the things necessary for the class. After everything was completely laid out, the teacher came in with a black box and a piece of paper.

" Class, today, I'm going to assign a writing project. You will be grouped in pairs and your partners cannot be changed until the end of the project which is after spring break. " The teacher announced and the whole class groaned.

" I have the list of names here, " The teacher raised a piece of paper in the air, " and I will now read out the names of pairs. " 

" Jihye and Jihyun. " 

" Ji Ae and Baekhyun. " 

" Joonmyun and Chanyeol. " 

The teacher continued to list out the name of pairs while getting interrupted at every pair for their noise. 

" Soo Jin and Hye Mi. " 

" Ju Min and Luhan. " 

The teacher read out the name of the last pair and someone shouted in outrage. 

" No! She can't be paired up with him! She keeps taking my spotlight! " Soo Jin shouted across to the teacher who was crossing her arms.

" No? I'm the teacher here, Ms Choi, and It would be much appreciated if you would abide by my rules and sit down. " The teacher scolded and Soo Jin sat down.

" Continuing with the discussion, each pair will do a certain topic. I have 20 strips of paper here, " The teacher gestured to the black box on the table, " 9 of which are extra and for each group, and I want both member to come up and radomly pick out a piece of paper. Whatever you choose will be the topic of your project. "

One by one, each pair went up to take a piece of paper from the black box. After Soo Jin and Hye Mi's turn, it was Ju Min and Luhan's turn to go up. 

" You take. " Luhan gently pushed Ju Min forward and she placed her hand inside the black box and felt for paper. When she grasped onto a piece of paper, she pulled her hand out and opened it. 

Ludwig Van Beethoven

" We're supposed to write about Beethoven? " Ju Min asked Luhan and he nodded.

" Your house or mine? " Luhan asked.

" Mine. I'll tell you the address tonight. " Ju Min answered, and Luhan nodded. Clapping her hands in happiness, she walked back to her seat as Luhan went back to his, he found some resemblance to when Ju Min was clapping, and when his sister was clapping.

Their eye smile. Their rhythmic claps. Their high cheekbones. 

* Nahh... I'm sure Fei Shi is dead after the mission which left me hospitalized. But... * Luhan looked back to look at Ju Min who was reading her book intently. 

* Nah! It would be too much of coincidence! *