024

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

" The couple's arrived! " Xiumin announced to the whole group. A month has passed since Ju Min and Lay made it official. Of course, ever since they have gotten together, Ju Min had this weird premonition that her grandfather had found out and would do all sorts of things just to separate them. 

" Sorry we're late. Agasshi overslept. " Lay said and Ju Min blushed. " Only by five minutes. " Ju Min uttered under her breath. 

" 5 minutes too long! " Luhan pointed out while sipping on his water. Ju Min made a face and threw a piece of bread at him. 

" So... why are we gathered here for? " Ju Min sipped on her water. The boys looked at each other with smirks. * I don't like the way they're smirking. * 

" Shopping!! " The twelve boys chorused and Ju Min's eyes widened. " We know you hate shopping. That's why we're bringing you to Myeongdong to shop! So that you won't have to wear those outdated clothes or be my copy anymore! " Luhan declared. This time, Ju Min was really drilling holes through her brother's skull with her eyes. 

" What's wrong with my clothes? " Ju Min pointed at her grey oversized shirt paired with black pants and navy-strapped wedges. 

" Too dull and dark. You need more bright and lively ones. I've seen your closet, and all I see are black, grey and white. " Luhan bluntly stated. 

" I've no time for shopping because of work. " Ju Min said and casted a side-way glance at Lay who held her hand comfortingly. " That's why we're going shopping today! Now that the main guest is here, let's go! " Luhan stood up and pulled Ju Min away from the group as the rest followed the siblings behind. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Why not?! This baby pink dress is so nice on you! " Luhan started whining. Ju Min raised her eyebrows. Was this really her older brother? Who was supposed to be the mature one. 

" It doesn't fit me. And my hairstyle isn't making it any better. " Ju Min pointed to her straight and wine colored hair. 

Luhan put his index finger and tapped his bottom lip in thought. " How about we go to the salon and get your hair dyed back to brown and curled before coming back here? " Luhan suggested. 

Ju Min shook her head but Luhan didn't seem to care for a bit and just dragged to the nearest salon. He immediately pulled her inside and just made her sit down on a random seat. 

" Hello! What do you need? " The hairdresser asked. But instead of looking at Ju Min, the hairdresser seemed to be focusing her entire attention on Luhan. 

Can't blame her. He's a keeper. 

" Light brown waves for her! " Luhan beamed and the hairdresser blushed and nodded. 

After bleaching Ju Min's hair, the hairdresser proceeded to dye her hair into a medium-light brown color. Once that was done, the hairdresser went to curl Ju Min's hair into soft waves.

" KYAAAAA!!! So cute!! " Luhan clasped his hands together and started laughing to himself. 

Ju Min sat in her seat with her arms crossed after the long and arduous process was over, and watched as her brother kept laughing to himself. 

" Luhan, calm down. " Ju Min told her brother in a bored and tired tone. He stopped laughing and disappeared somewhere. But when he came back, he seemed to be happier. 

" Let's go back to dress shopping! " Luhan grabbed Ju Min by the hand and dragged her out of the salon and back to the shop they went to. 

This time,  the rest of Exo was standing in a straight line inside the store with a piece of clothing in their hands. Again, Luhan left her and came back with the same dress as before. 

" Minnie! Try on every single one of them. " Luhan ordered and Ju Min balked. 

" E-e-e-every one? " Ju Min stuttered. Lay separated from the line and placed a comforting hand on Ju Min shoulder. 

" We have all the time today. Why not? " He held out the purple chiffon dress and Ju Min took it with a sigh. " Just for today. " Ju Min said and made her way to the dressing room. 

" I wonder how she looks like in Lay hyung's choice. " Chen wondered and everyone nodded. A few seconds later, Ju Min opened the changing room door and revealed herself in the purple dress. 

From the outside, girls were looking into the shop with envy and jealousy. 

" Wahh... she's so pretty. And to top that off, those twelve boys are with her. " A girl muttered to her friend. 

" I heard from my friend, those twelve boys and that girl are actually from Seoul University. " Her friend whispered back. 

" Wow. She's so lucky. Athena and Aphrodite must love them a lot. To give them such good looks and talent. " The girl sighed in envy. 

Meanwhile, Ju Min had just come out of the dressing room in the sixth choice. Xiumin's dress. A mint coloured chiffon dress with polka dots, paired with a thin beige belt. 

" JU MIN YOU LOOK SO SWEET!!! " Luhan was about to run up to her and give her a hug when Lay and Xiumin pulled him back by the collar. 

" I know you're her brother hyung, but stay away from my girlfriend! " Lay said in annoyance and everyone laughed at his protectiveness.

" Who's next? " Ju Min asked and Suho held out his orange, buttoned-up cotton dress with a braided brown belt.  

" Finally something that's not made of chiffon! " Ju Min exclaimed in joy and went into the changing room. 

" She was wearing chiffon for the past six dresses? " Sehun asked and the boys nodded. " I'm done. " They heard Ju Min call out and she revealed herself in the dress which looked perfect on her. 

" Next? " Ju Min called out and Chanyeol gave her the dress. It was a very sweet yellow halter dress that ended just above her knee.

She took the dress and went into the changing room to get dressed. After what seemed like forever, Ju Min was finally at the last dress which was made of denim. Maknae's style. 

* Finally done! * After Ju Min changed back to her clothes, the boys took every single piece of clothing Ju Min had tried on, to the counter where they paid for it. 

" Hey guys... I just remembered something. " Luhan said and the boys turned to him. 

" Xiumin and Chen's parents own fashion companies and we could've gone there instead. " He pointed out and the boys all shook their heads. 

" Now you tell us! " Luhan winced at the loud volume of eleven voices and shrugged. " Like I said. I just remembered. " He defended. 

" We could still visit them. Our moms had just finished their new line. The release was supposed to be next month, but I guess we could make it an exception. " Xiumin smiled and Chen nodded before pulling out his phone. 

After the call ended, he clapped his hand and took some of the bags. " Let's go! " He stepped out of the shop and walked to the limousine that was prepared for everyone. 

" Aren't you coming? My parents don't exactly like waiting for people! " Chen warned. Immediately, everyone scrambled towards the prepared vehicle and drove off to their main building. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Young masters. Your parents are expecting you in the meeting room. " The secretary said. The boys bowed and knocked on the double doors before they heard voices granting them permission to enter. 

Xiumin and Chen burst through the door and pounced on their parents. 

" APPA! UMMA! " They both hugged their parents at the same time. 

" Minseok-ah. Jongdae-ah. What brings you here after your call? " Xiumin's mother asked. ( Xiumin's parents are Mr and Mrs. Kim. Chen's will be Uncle Kim and Aunt Kim. ) 

" Your new line for our female friend! " Chen said and pushed Ju Min forward. Immediately, the parents eye widened and the two mothers hopped off their seat and came over to Ju Min while inspecting her. 

" Wavy brown hair that frames the face. " Mrs Kim said. 

" Innocent, doe eyes that matches the hair. " Aunt Kim continued. 

" S-line and ant waist. " Mrs Kim put her finger on her lips in thought. 

" Anything else, Haewon? " Mrs Kim looked at Aunt Kim. 

" Tall height. I'm done. " Aunt Kim smiled. 

" Alright. Boys! Which line do you want? Versace or Chanel? " Mrs Kim asked. 

" Versace! " They agreed. The two mothers nodded.

Mrs Kim went to the teleohone and pressed a button.

" Secretary Cho, please ask Yoojung to bring in the summer line. " Mrs Kim ordered. 

" Versace or Chanel? " Secretary Cho asked. 

" Versace please. " Mrs Kim replied. 

" Yes. " Secretary Cho cut the line and went to find the young assistant named Yoojung.

" Now all we have to do it wait for Yoojung to come, and we'll get to work. " Mrs Kim smiled as Ju Min looked at the boys with uneasiness while they showed her a thumbs up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! I'm back from my one month break of not updating!! 

So many things happened. So many comebacks. *0*

The drama part is coming up soon ^.^