019

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

The next day, Ju Min woke up and found herself in bed and scratched her head in wonder. Remembering yesterday's events, she knew that it was her brother that carried her to bed. * Even though I've officially gained back my memories, knowing that my family is alive still shocks me. * 

Realising how stupid she sounded, Ju Min shook her head and went to freshen up for the day ahead. Coming out of the bathroom, Ju Min slipped on a pair of faded, dip-dyed purple and pink shorts, a white shirt and a purple vest-jacket. 

Blow-drying her hair, Ju Min brushed through the tangles and left the room. Grabbing a muffin from the dining table, Ju Min grabbed her books and keys and left the unit, locking it on the way out. Even though spring break had started, the students had to go back to school for the first few days for extra curricular lessons, which received alot of negative feedback. 

Arriving in school 45-minutes later, Ju Min was attacked with hugs by her friends, once agin. " Ju Min!! You're here!!! " Myung Hee yelled in her ear. 

" I'm always here. Alive but half deaf. " She joked, but smiled. Myung Hee smiled back and hooked her arm through Ju Min's. " Are you free this weekend? " Myung Hee randomly asked. 

" Why the sudden question? " Ju Min asked Myung Hee who shook her head. " She's having her birthday party at her house. Almost everyone she knows is going. Even all twelve members of Exo are invited. " Ji Ae answered. 

" I'll try to clear my appointments for that day. " Ju Min promised. Myung Hee couldn't help but squeal in joy and hug her. * This party could be the only excuse to look after Exo-M discreetly. * 

Realising that Myung Hee was cutting off her oxygen flow, Ju Min woke up from her train of thoughts. " Myung Hee, you're taking me as your bamboo stick, you koala! " Ju Min tried prying Myung Hee's arms off her, but she stuck on like super glue. 

" Su Bin. " Ju Min looked at the other for help. Su Bin rolled her eyes but went to help. Somehow, she had managed to pry Myung Hee away. " This girl, " Su Bin pointed at Myung Hee, " is a freaking koala! Never allow her to hug you. " 

" I can see and feel that. " Ju Min rubbed her sore throat. Myung Hee let out an awkward laugh and said, " See you after school for coffee! I don't care! " The rest of them watched as Myung Hee ran into the hallways, just as she always does when she's embarrassed.

" Better get to class before the teacher comes. " Tae-Ri instructed and the others nodded before dispersing off to their individual classes. Right when Ju Min entered the hallway, someone snuck up behind her and covered her eyes. 

" Guess! " The very familiar voice called out. 

" Xihan ge, I know it's you. " Ju Min released Luhan's hand and turned around to face him, only to find the elder pouting. 

" My mei's no fun anymore. " Luhan whined with his arms crossed. " When was I ever fun? " Ju Min raised an eyebrow at him. 

" When you were younger. " Luhan answered. Now it was Ju Min's turn to cross her arms. " When I was younger. How many years ago was that? " Luhan held out seven finger, indicating that he found her 'fun' seven years ago. 

Ju Min shook her head and headed off to class. Knowing that he had won the 'battle', Luhan skipped over to Ju Min and hooked arms with her. " Are you going to Myung Hee's party this weekend? " Luhan looked at his sister.

" Yes, if grandpa doesn't give me any extra assignments. " Ju Min said. " I wil go to the dorms and drag you out if I have to! " Luhan boldly declared.

" Do whatever you want wise-guy. Where is Myung Hee's house, anyway? " Ju Min asked. " I think Kangnam too.  But don't go to the pool. I don't want any 'accidents' occuring. " Luhan made sure to stress on the word 'accidents'. 

" I will not go there, unless it is a pool party. It's not a pool party, right? " Ju Min looked at Luhan. Luhan shook his head, " Myung Hee doesn't hold pool parties. She doesn't like to. " 

Ju Min abruptly stopped in her tracks and looked at Luhan with suspicion. " And how do you know so much about Myung Hee? " Luhan pinked and averted his gaze from his sister. " I have a teeny crush on her? " He admitted under his breath but Ju Min caught his words, very clearly. 

" What?! And you didn't tell me? " Ju Min shouted. Luhan flinched under both Ju Min's gaze and voice, but simply waved it off. " I didn't think she'd like me! " Luhan threw his hands in the air and Ju Min just rolled her eyes. * And here I thought that he might have changed to be a more straightforward and courageous guy. *

" You better ask her out soon. Or brother or not, I will haunt you and hunt you until you confess to her. " Ju Min threatened. Luhan turned from pink to white and knew that Ju Min wasn't joking. She was a person who means what she said and is not to be taken lightly at all.

" I will ask her out during the party alright? If I don't, can do whatever you want to me. " Luhan negotiated and Ju Min looked at him with bright eyes. " Even as a punching bag or a guinea pig when I do my shots? " 

Luhan gulped down and nodded. Ju Min smiled brightly and hugged her brother tight. Oh boy...

---

Time seemed to have just fly past for Ju Min and before she knew it, the weekends had come, and it was the time for Myung Hee's party. A few nights ago, Myung Hee had sent out messages to everyone of her guests telling them what was served, rules, where to go and what time the party started, and lucky for Ju Min, it wasn't a pool party. 

But currently, it seems that our Kwon Agasshi is having a little trouble picking out what to wear. After looking through so many clothes, she gave up and just settled on a simple white tank top with a black-and-white checkered outer shirt with some denim cut-offs. 

Grabbing her leather drawstring backpack from the living room couch, Ju Min slipped on a pair of white sandals and left the unit. When she opened the door, the first thing she saw was her brother. Second thing, they were wearing the same clothes the exact same way! 

Both of them had either buttoned-up their checkered outer shirt or tied it up. Both their sleeves were also folded to be three-quarter length.

" Xihan ge, we're wearing the same clothes, again! " Ju Min pointed at their matching clothings.

Luhan just simply smiled and shrugged. " We're bonded telepathically." 

Ju Min rolled her eyes, but she knew that one way or another, they were really bonded telepathically. Now, for the next issue, transport.

" How are we going to get there? " Ju Min asked. " Car. " 

" Your car or mine? " Both siblings asked at the same time. Both of them laughed at their timings and Luhan pointed at Ju Min. Hooking their arms together, Ju Min led the way to her car at the dormitory carpark and drove off to Myung Hee's house. 

20 minutes later, Ju Min had arrived in front of Myung Hee's house and parked her car in the drive-way. Taking the pink paper bag from the back seat, Ju Min had to literally drag Luhan out from the passenger's seat. 

" Don't be a wimp, ge! You've been to her party alot of times! " Ju Min heaved as she continued to pull Luhan towards the house. " But not as her admirer! " Ju Min did not accept that excuse and continued to pull him, despite the struggles.

After what seemed like forever, Ju Min managed to pull Luhan to the front of the house, which was only seven-meters away from the drive-way. Ringing the doorbell, the door was flung open a little later by the birthday girl.

" Ju Min, you made it! " Myung Hee exclaimed and went forward to hug Ju Min. Fortunately, she released a while later without suffocating Ju Min. Ju Min held out the pink bag and congratulated Myung Hee. " Happy Birthday, Myung Hee! " 

Like the girl she is, Myung Hee squealed and took the gift from Ju Min and attempted to hug her again, but Ju Min held out her hands before the strangling koala struck again. Retreating back, Myung Hee noticed that Luhan was behind Ju Min. 

" Luhan! You made it too! " Myung Hee shouted, causing Luhan to jump in fright. * I did not see that coming! * 

" Come on in! Exo is inside with the others. Abit of alcohol is in the punch, so if you're driving, I would suggest you stay away from it. " Myung Hee warned. 

Ju Min looked at her with raised eyebrows. " Why is there alcohol in the punch at a minor's party in the first place? " 

" My parents. They think that we'll be responsible to know our limits. " Myung Hee leaned against the door frame and shrugged. 

" Fair enough. " Ju Min dragged Luhan by the hand and went inside her house.

---

" Wow! " The party was just like any other club Ju Min had been. Only, the majority of the people in the party were minors, and it was cleaner than expected.

" Ju Min! Luhan hyung! " The siblings heard a cry for them. They turned around and saw Sehun waving while jumping up and down, attracting alot of attention. Wanting to stop him from doing that, the siblings walked towards the whole gang. 

" Hey guys. " Ju Min greeted. The Exo boys greeted back and two of the boys did a double-take at Luhan and Ju Min's clothes. 

" Are you two...dating? " Lay asked, suspicious. Kai looked at him and back at Ju Min, and he seemed to notice that Lay was shooting Ju Min a hard gaze. * He...likes her? * 

" No. Why would the both of us be dating? Our taste is not that bad. " Ju Min bluntly replied and that got Luhan's negative response. " Hey! " 

" It's true! Unless, you're telling me crushing on her, is that bad. " Ju Min sent him a smirk.

" She? " Kai voiced out and Ju Min nodded. 

" She. Seo Myung Hee. " Ju Min let the cat out of the bag and Luhan immediately turned a bright shade of red. 

" Luhan hyung!! " All the younger members shouted in outrage. How could he not tell them?! 

" Stop giving him pressure, guys. He's stressed up enough after my...talk." Ju Min sent him a message through her eyes.

" Ahem... I'm just going to check out the punch bowl and grab a drink. " Luhan excused himself from the group. Soon, all eyes were on Ju Min.

" What? " She was getting uncomfortable under the eleven gazes of Exo now. 

" Nothing. Did you check out Myung Hee's pool? It's so big and nice. " Chanyeol gave his goofy smile and asked. 

Ju Min shook her head. " The pool is not the place to talk about for me. Not a good place to bring me to, either. " 

" Why? " All the boys asked, their attention all on Ju Min once again. 

" I can't swim. I can drown. I don't even know how to float. " Ju Min admitted.

" Even so, you must check out Myung Hee's pool! " Baekhyun and Xiumin said as they dragged her to the pool. Ju Min sighed as she let the boys drag her wherever they want.