030

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

Days passed. These days became weeks.

Ju Min's relatives and friends visited her everyday for the past three weeks, but she hasn't shown any sign of waking up yet. 

Even if that was the case, everyone still visited her everyday. 

" Mei mei. Please wake up quickly. Your Luhan ge and Lay ge are bullying me. " Tao complained to the still sleeping Ju Min.

" Keep quiet. It's because of people like you that mei still wants to sleep. " Luhan teased. 

" See? " Tao pointed out. 

" Alright. Everyone out. You guys are making too much noise. Ju Min can't recuperate well in all these noise. " Kris said and everyone left the room. All except Lay, who was spending the night. 

" I'm sorry for the noise. They really miss you. " Lay chuckled and positioned himself in the chair next to her. 

" We miss you. I miss you. Your smile, your laughter. Everytime you fight with one of us, you always seem so carefree. " Lay said. 

" Please wake up soon. " Lay rested his head on the bed. 

" Ge...ge... " Ju Min whispered and Lay raised his head. 

Ju Min slowly stirred in her sleep.

" Yi...Xing... " Ju Min said.

" I'm here. " Lay held onto her hand. 

Slowly, Ju Min opened her eyes and took in the bright surroundings before focusing on Lay. 

" Lay... ge... " Ju Min said with little difficulties. 

" Here. " He held onto her hand tighter. 

Ju Min blinked a few more times before breaking out into a small smile. 

" I missed you. " Ju Min said. 

" I missed you too. " Lay said. 

" Let me go get the doctor, alright? " Lay said and Ju Min nodded. 

After some tests, the doctor smiled.

" She's fine now. But she can't do any excessive work for the next few weeks until her next appointment. Other than that, she should be discharged by the end of the week. " The doctor said. 

" Thank you. " Lay bowed. 

" Welcome. " The doctor smiled and left the room with the nurses trailing behind her. 

" No work, huh? Which means no agent things, right? " Ju Min asked and Lay nodded. 

" I know how much you love that job, but look where it has gotten you to. First Luhan, then Sehun, then me. Don't you think this is too dangerous? " Lay asked.

" I'm sorry. But it's fine, I've already thought of quitting the moment I got together with you. " Ju Min revealed. 

" You would do it, for me? " Lay asked.

" For us. If anything happened to me, you'd be what you were when I was admitted to the hospital. " Ju Min teased.

" You heard? " Lay asked and Ju Min nodded.

" All my senses were awake. I wanted to open my eyes so badly, but it just won't follow. " Ju Min stared at the ceiling.

" But at least you're awake now. That's all it matters. " Lay hugged her.

Ju Min nodded. Lay pulled away.

They stared at each other, before Lay started leaning in, until his lips touched hers, and gave her a kiss.

He pulled away and kissed her forehead.

" I love you. " He whispered and Ju Min smiled.

---

After being discharged, Ju Min went to her grandfather and told him straight in the face that she wanted to quit being an agent.

" Is this really what you want? All because of one guy who caused you all this? " Ju Min's grandfather asked and Ju Min firmly nodded. 

" I will quit this. I will. This was what caused me all this in the first place. " Ju Min said and her grandfather looked taken aback. 

But his surprise melted into an expression to that of a proud person.

" Very well. I can see that you've matured greatly and can think for yourself. You may quit this job, and keep your apartment. " Ju Min's grandfather said. 

" In the future, if you were to need any help, just call for me. I will be here to support you. Not as your boss, but as your grandfather. " He smiled. 

" Thank you, grandfather! " Ju Min bowed. 

" And! " Ju Min looked at her grandfather. 

" I wish the two of you the longest relationship. " Ju Min's grandfather said. 

Afterwards, Ju Min ran out of the room and met up with Lay.

---

" Gege! " Ju Min ran in his direction and pounced on him.

" Mei! " Lay laughed and hugged her. 

" Grandfather said yes! He agreed to let me quit! " Ju Min happily told her boyfriend.

" That's great! You can be a normal girl again. " Lay cheered with her. 

" Also, he gave us his blessings. " Ju Min told Lay. 

" Are you serious? " He asked in disbelief. 

" Yes. " Ju Min nodded. 

" This is great! " Lay smiled and hugged her. 

" Nothing else will be our obstacle now. " He said and Ju Min nodded. 

" Except us. " Luhan stepped out from behind a tree, and the rest of the members came out from their hiding places. 

" We will every single of your moments. Ju Min is mine, and mine only! " Luhan declared. 

" Sorry hyung, but we can't go against the brother and the second oldest. " Tao shrugged. 

" Fine. I guess we'll just have to elope then! " Lay stuck out his tongue and grabbed Ju Min's hand. 

" Yah! " Luhan started to give chase to the both of them but Kris held him back. 

" Let him go. Stop torturing the poor boy already. " He simply said. 

" He better not hurt my sister. Or I'll chop him to pieces. " Luhan said. 

" They're in love. He won't do anything stupid. " Xiumin said.

" Ju Min was also an agent. Nothing could go wrong with an agent as your girlfriend. " Baekhyun said.

Everyone nodded in agreement. 

" We shall give them our blessings too then. " Kai said. 

Everyone looked at each other and gave chase to the couple. 

" Yah! Don't leave me here! " Luhan complained and ran after them. 

Just like that, their love overcame everything, and it turned out as sweet as honey. 

---

A/N: Finished! 

I'm really grateful for my subscribers who supported me, and waited for updates everyday! 

Thank you!!