020

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

" See! I told you it was pretty and cool! " Chanyeol held out his hands. Ju Min chuckled and shook her head. Walking around the huge pool, Ju Min stopped by the artificial waterfall and admired the scenery out in the dark as the boys went back in. 

Looking at the floor, Ju Min noticed how deep the pool is. * 1.8 meters. Must be careful since I can't swim and I'm only 172 centimeters. * 

A breeze swept past her as she shivered. " Better get back in now. " While walking back to the doors, a black hooded figure came and pushed Ju Min into the deep end of the pool before she could sense anything was wrong. * Oh no... I can't swim! * 

Ju Min started struggling and panicking. She didn't know what to do! She was too afraid to learn how to swim. She tried waving her arms left, but she didn't know which direction she was going anymore.

" GEGES! GEGES! " Ju Min tried calling for help, but no one heard her due to the blaring music from inside the house.

Ju Min tried her best to keep afloat by kicking wildly in the water, but it only made things worse as her clothes was pulling her down.

" GEGE!! GEGE!! " Ju Min shouted even louder as she kept on struggling and panicking. The chlorine water was starting to burn her eyes and she could feel the cold water entering her lungs at a high speed.

" GEGE!!! " Ju Min used the last of her strength to call for help.

" Hey hyung, do you hear something? " Sehun asked Lay. He could've sworn he heard someone cry for help over the loud music. The both of them kept quiet and placed their ears to the door. 

" GEGE! " They heard Ju Min yelling. 

" ! Hyung, it's Ju Min! She can't swim! She's drowning! " Sehun told him and his eyes widened and he made a mad dash towards the pool where he saw Ju Min slowly sinking down into the pool.

* ! * Lay didn't hesitate anymore and jumped into the deep pool. * I'm coming for you mei! Please be alright! * He swam further down and he felt his fingertips brish over skin. * Bingo! * He grabbed Ju Min's wrist and swam back upwards, where the rest of the Exo boys were waiting.

Placing her body on the floor, he tried to wake Ju Min up. But too much water had entered your lungs. Remembering CPR, he had no choice but to perform it on her. 

After a few tries, Ju Min coughed out all the water in her lungs and was able to breathe normally. 

" Mei mei! " Luhan pushed through the other members and came to Ju Min's side. " Gege. " Ju Min said, barely audible after the shock. Suddenly, she started breaking down into small sobs and Luhan cradled her close to his chest. 

" Shh... It's alright. Gege's here. Don't cry, Fei Shi. You're safe now. " Luhan assured as he continued to cradle his sister. * Fei Shi? * All the boys heard what Luhan had said, and they sure are going to get answers.

" Oppa. " A voice called out from behind Lay. He turned around and saw Myung Hee holding out a blue towel.  " Dry yourself up. " Lay gladly took the towel and wiped himself. 

" Care to explain what happened to Ju Min? " Myung Hee asked Exo. 

" I heard shouting back in the house. I thought it was my imagination but when me and Lay hng went closer to the door, we heard someone call for help. First person in my mind was Ju Min since she was out here by herself. " Sehun explained thoroughly. 

Myung Hee looked back at Ju Min who was sleeping soundly in her brother's arms. " Luhan. " Luhan looked up at Myung Hee who was smiling warmly. " Carry her inside. She can stay in Juhyun unnie's room tonight. She won't be back from camp until next week. " Myung Hee said and led the way to her sister's room.

Nodding, Luhan lifted his sister up and carried her while following Myung Hee. Upon arriving in Juhyun's small yet organised room, Luhan set Ju Min down on the bed and left the room. Myung Hee looked at Ju Min's wet clothes and decided to change her out of it, with the help of her other friends. 

Luhan returned to the pool and saw the Exo boys standing there, not saying a word. A few seconds passed and Kai decided to break the silence. " Who is she to you, hyung? " His cold words cut through the air.

" She's my sister. Nothing more, nothing less. " Luhan replied and Kai turned his full attention towards Luhan.

" I'm serious, hyung. We know she's a sister, she also a sister to all of us! " The boys didn't know why Kai was getting so worked up over this. If it was Lay, they could understand. But Kai? 

* I knew it. He likes her. Kai likes my sister. If not, he wouldn't get so worked up. * Luhan looked at Kai before opening his mouth to reply. " I know that. But she's not only that to me. She's really my sister. My biological sister. " 

The boys stared at Luhan in shock. He had never told anyone that he had a sister. So it was quite hard for them to take it in. 

" How could this be? She's Korean, you're Chinese! " Baekhyun said but Luhan shook his head. 

" She's fully Chinese. Her real name is Xi Fei Shi. But her Korean name was Ju Min. My previous name was Xihan, but my parents changed it. So my official name now is Xi Lu Han. " Luhan briefly explained. 

" But we've known Ju Min for three years! She never told us that she had a brother! " Sehun pointed out. 

" Four years ago, Ju Min got into an accident which caused a huge blow to her brain, which cause some of her memories to be wiped out. So, our grandfather took her in and changed her surname to Kwon. " Luhan said. 

" Why did you tell us only now? Unless the both of you are lying. " Kai blindly accused. 

" I already told you! She got amnesia and I was separated from her. I didn't find out that she was my sister until the history project was given! " Luhan explained once more. The boys stayed quiet at Luhan's sudden outburst.

" Hey... Where's Lay? " Xiumin asked.

--- 

After getting directions from Myung Hee, Lay stopped infront of Juhyun's room. After contemplating for a few seconds, he gathered his courage and went inside.

When he entered the room, he was surprised to see how small it looked comapred to the rest of the house. But it didn't surprise him when he saw how neat and organised it was. * Forever Juhyun. * 

Lay walked over to the bed that Ju Min was lying and pulled a chair next to the it. Looking at Ju Min's serene face, it's hard to imagine that she had almost lost her life at the pool. * Her clothes had been changed. Good. * 

Sitting closer to the bed, he took this opportunity to look at her face up close. High, sharp nose. Soft, white milky skin. He brushed her bangs away and it revealed her flawless forehead. Smiling to himself, Lay's eyes traveled down to Ju Min's lips. 

Ju Min's lips were slightly parted as she was in her slumberland. A thought came to his mind. He always wondered what her lips feel like against his. * No. Keep ahold of yourself, Zhang Yixing! Now is not the time! * He mentally chided himself.  

This moment, Ju Min started tossing and turning in bed, as if she was having a nightmare. " Gege...gege..." She whimpered. Lay turned his attention back to her and was shocked to see her crying. 

" Gege...gege..." She started sobbing at this point and Lay immediately took her hand in his. " Shhh... Lay ge's here... Yixing is here..." Lay comforted her. Ju Min stopped tossing and turning but was still tearing up. * What did she dream or think of that made her cry? *

A knock on the door made Lay look up. 

" Come down to the pool. I have something to reveal to only you. " Luhan said and went down. Looking back at Ju Min, he gently released his hand from her grasp and went down. 

" What do you want to say? " This is when he noticed that the other members were here.

" I thought you wanted say to me only? " Lay asked in confusion.

" The boys know. But they wanted to see your reaction. " Luhan rolled his eyes. Lay looked at Luhan with even more confusion. 

" Ju Min is my biological sister. Her real name is Xi Fei Shi. " Luhan said but Lay just looked at him with an expressionless face. 

" Knew it. She has a nice name though. " Lay said without a hint of shock on his face.

" You knew and you didn't say?! " Luhan bursted in outrage.

" I only figured it out today when the both of you wore the same clothes. You two looked like twins. " Lay explained and Luhan turned pink in mortification. " Oh. "

Lay turned his attention over to the place where he saved Ju Min and noticed something glittering in the moonlight. He went over to the side and bent down to pick up the small object.

It was a pink rhinestone! * Who would have pink rhinestones? * Lay cocked his head to the side and went back to the boys. 

" Hey... Know somebody who likes pink diamonds? " Lay held up the small jewel. The boys' eyes rounded at the jewel. 

" Where'd you find it? " Sehun asked. " Over there were Ju Min was pushed into the pool. " Lay nodded towards the pool. 

" I think I know who likes to wear pink diamonds. " Chen said. " Me too. " Xiumin echoed. The two cousins looked at each other and nodded, " Choi Soo Jin. "