015

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

Stepping into her car, Ju Min immediately blasted the air-conditioner to cool herself down and to prevent a string of curses to escape her lips. Opening the glove compartment of her Maserati, she took out the air freshener labeled, ' Eucalyptus ' on it. She clipped it on the air conditioner and the scent spread throughout the whole vehicle.

With the smell of eucalyptus wafting through the air, Ju Min immediately felt releaxed and at peace. Turning on the engine, Ju Min shifted the knob from 'Parking' to 'Drive', and drove out of the multi-story carpark. 

Ju Min lowered the windows as she drove on the highway to her cousin and ex-TWA agent's house for the weekly reunion dinner. * That Jung Yunho and his ways of making me do things. * Ju Min shook her head as she continued to speed along the highway.

About ten minutes later, Ju Min arrived at the compound of his three-story mansion.Parking her car, she got out of it and smoothed her dress and her hair after all the speeding. 

Greeted by the maids and bulters, Ju Min made her way to the dinning area on the second floor. Coming face to face with the door, she was about to raise her hand and knock on it when someone gave her permision to. 

She didn't need to be told twice and just entered, followed by the sound of her heels clicking against the marble flooring. 

" So Miss Top Agent arrives!! " Her cousin exclaimed, with his arm around BoA's shoulder. 

" Shut it, Yunho! " Ju Min snapped. Yunho held up his arms as if to say ' What did I do? ' but Ju Min simply rolled her eyes at him and took a seat opposite from BoA. 

" Where are the others? " Ju Min questioned. 

" Xiah's on the way after you ditched him, Hero and Max are on their way, Micky can't come because he's in Singapore for some business. " Yunho explained.

Moments later, the door burst open and in came the three other friends of your cousin. 

" Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin, you three are late. " Ju Min commented which earned frowns from the three of them. She had not failed to mention their tardiness, again. 

" Don't give excuses like ' I ran out of petrol ' or ' There was heavy traffic jam ' or ' The car broke down' or anything along these lines. Late means late, unless you have a very good excuse. " Ju Min looked at them and they just looked away. 

" aigooo... Lighten up, Min. It's only a few minutes! " Yunho reasoned, as he gestured to his friends to sit down and ignore her. 

" Says the person who kept saying ' On task, on task! BE ON TASK! YOU'RE DEAD IF YOU'RE LATE!!! ' " Ju Min gave Yunho a pointed look and BoA lightly giggled. 

" Psh! That was ages ago! " Yunho gave an excuse and uneasily looked around. 

" Ages ago? Hyung, that was just last week!! " Junsu revealed. Yunho didn't say anything but Ju Min knew he felt embarrassed because he blushed a deep red. 

" And you ask me to lighten up. " Ju Min muttered. Yunho gave up and called for the butlers to serve the food. 

" So!!! How's life back at TWA? " Jaejoong started a conversation.  Ju Min just shrugged as she sipped on her wine. 

" Same as usual. Get missions, complete them, get injured and kill people in the process. " Ju Min replied. 

" Okay... Second question, why are you drinking wine? " Yunho raised an eyebrow at his cousin. 

" Something wrong? It's not like it's expired. And I like 1978 wine. " Ju Min smiled and continued to sip on her wine. 

" Something very wrong. You're a minor for goodness sake!! No touching my 1978 wine! Drink 1989 one instead!! " Yunho bargained but Ju Min continued to drink. 

" Nope. I prefer 1978 wine. " Ju Min smiled and Yunho just gave up. 

Just then, the food arrived. 

" Tonight, the chef prepared caesar salad for the appetizer, filet mignon for the main course, and chocolate tiramisu for dessert. " The butlet said as the waiters served the salads but Yunho held out his hand.

" Replace Ju Min's salad with a fruit salad. She's allergic to eggs. " Yunho ordered and the butler nodded, taking Ju Min's plate and returning to the kitchen. 

" Continuing with our talk, " Yunho started but Ju Min cut in. 

" You mean your CSI interrogation towards me? " Ju Min twirled her wine glass and sipped slowly on her wine.

" Ju Min, have you met any boys? " Yunho ended, completely ignoring his cousin's sarcastic comment. Ju Min's eyes widened and she started choking on her wine. 

" Jung Yunho! " Ju Min snapped but he just smirked at her.

" I'll take that as a yes! " Yunho smiled and continued munching on his cold salad.

" Yah! Kwon Ju Min! You said you'd wait for me! " Jaejoong complained. 

Ju Min flashed him a look that said she wasn't in the mood to joke. 

Ju Min turned back to Yunho and sighed. " I'm in charge of six boys for the time being. Until either I break the rules- "  

" Which you probably would. " Jaejoong commented but Ju Min ignored that and continued.

" Them graduating, their rivals being eliminated or me being dead. " Ju Min finished, just in time for the waiter to return with the fruit salad. Picking up the fork, she started digging in. She's didn't even know she was hungry until she ate the first bite of the apple.

" Who are the boys that need protecting and the most wanted rival out to get them? " Changmin asked. The rest of the boys and BoA looked at Ju Min with interest. 

" Exo-M are the one that need protecting. Teen Top is the main rival out to get them, and their lives. " Ju Min revealed with a worried expression on her face. * Especially Lay's. Since they know I'm related to him. *

Yunho saw Ju Min's worried expression and let out a silent sigh. " You're attracted to one of them, aren't you? " 

Ju Min looked up and she too, let out a sigh. " I don't know. I just want to finish this job. Without any distractions. But I'm keeping the fake me. " * The one I'm always showing. So many sides of me, I don't even know which is the real me now. *

" You mean the nerd in you? " Junsu asked and Ju Min nodded. " I'll be keeping this look until someone says no. Which doesn't include any of you in this room. "

" Why don't you just quit this job then? " BoA asked.

Ju Min picked up a piece of grape and sighed. " It's not that easy. Especially if the company is run by our own grandfather. Ask them. " Ju Min gestured to DBSK who were once agents of TWA too. 

" Grandfather did not speak to me for about a month. In that month, I learnt to stand up on my own two feet. By joining another agent company run also by grandfather!! " Yunho proudly declared and Ju Min rolled her eyes. 

" So much for standing on your own two feet. I thought you would create your own company. " Ju Min muttered under her own breath but Yunho's ears caught it. 

" Wow, cousin! You think so highly of me. I'm touched. " Yunho did an action of placing his right hand over his left chest. 

" Be sarcastic again, and this knife would be very touching to you. " Ju Min picked up a knife and pointed it at him. 

" As if you could hit him. " Jaejoong muttered under his breath and immediately dodged the incoming knife which implanted itself into the wall. 

" I said nothing! " Jaejoong innocently declared and Ju Min just shook her head. 

---

After dinner, everyone except for Yunho and BoA went home. 

Upon reaching the dorms, Ju Min found a rose bouquet and a box of chocolates waiting for her at the front door. 

Picking up the bouquet, she noticed that it was silk roses with artificial rose scent on it. Clipped onto one of the stem of the roses, was another note. 

I still like you! 

P.S This js fun, being your Secret Admirer

P.P.S Change your nerd style? 

-xoxo

* Did this person eavesdrop on my conversation with Kai? He got me artificial ones. But it's... sweet. * Ju Min smiled and picked up the box of assorted choclate. * Hmmm... Godiva Chocolatier... Expensive Brand... *

* This person sure knows how to pick things to impress me. I think I'll change my style. Just for him. * Smiling yet again, Ju Min punched in the key code to her house and went inside with the gifts. 

Coming out from the shadows, the person smiled to himself as his plan worked. 

* Come to school without your get up, you look beautiful. *

Looking at Ju Min's main door once more, the person placed his hands in his pockets and walked away from the scene, not knowing that there are CTV cameras near by.

---

Confused? 

Here's the explanation: One time after school, the secret admirer followed her back to the dorm, but he thought it was just some apartment building. So no, he doesn't know Ju Min is an agent. I didn't bother writing about him following Ju Min.