028

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

" What should we do about him? " A voice spoke. Lay tried to move, but noticed that he was bound at his hands and legs. He tried to open his eyes, but he could not see anything. He wanted to ask what was happening, but he was also gagged. 

" Just leave him here and call her. We want to settle it as fast as possible. " A deeper voice said. Lay stopped struggling and listened. * Her? Her who? *

" On it. They're going to regret accepting us in the first place. Who knew TWA was so stupid. Housing two original members of Teen Top, and then sending us back. " The first voice said. 

" Restrain yourself, Chunji. " A husky voice chided. 

" Shut up, L.Joe. " Chunji said. 

" The both of you quit it! Just call her and tell her that her precious boyfriend is with me. " The same deep voice said. 

* Precious boyfriend? Minnie?! * Lay tensed up. 

" Fine... fine. So bossy. " Chunji said and took out his phone. 

---

" Thanks for the coffee, Nat. I really needed it. " Ju Min thanked Natalie, a former colleague and friend. 

" No worries, love. Just call if you need help. I could tell you were stuck on that report. " Natalie smiled. 

Just then, Ju Min's phone rang and she picked it up. 

" Hello? " She answered. 

" Kwon Ju Min. Or should I say, Xi Fei Shi. How have you been in the US? " A deep voice spoke. 

Ju Min's eyes narrowed and Natalie looked at her worriedly. She mouthed the word 'loudspeaker' and Ju Min nodded. She placed the phone on loudspeaker and the both of them walked to a quieter place. 

" Who are you and what do you want with me? " Ju Min asked.

" Are you sure you want to be fierce and fiesty towards me? After all, your boyfriend is with me. I can simply kill him off. " The voice threatened. 

Ju Min's eyes widened, and so did Natalie's. 

" Don't you dare touch him! " Ju Min furiously said. Natalie just stood net to hear, while she quietly listened to their conversation. 

" Don't touch him? Fine! But you'd have to fight each and every one of us, before you get to him. I'm expecting you at Teen Top's warehouse. Be there alone, or prepare to plan your boyfriend's funeral. " The line went dead.

" ing bastard. " Ju Min cursed.

" Go home and pack. I'll have my family helicopter send you back to Korea as fast as possible. " Natalie told Ju Min.

" You sure about this, Nat? " Ju Min asked and she nodded.

" I can tell you want to save his life. You're strong. You still accepted him even after knowing that the rules will be broken. I admire you for that. " Natalie said.

" You're strong too, Nat. Thank you. " Ju Min thanked and ran back to the company dorm a few blocks away.

---

When Ju Min got to her room, she shoved whatever things she needed into a duffel bag and grabbed her passport. Taking a non-flashy bag from her closet, she placed her weapons inside it and carried it along.

Rushing out the door, she bumped into a table and her phone fell to the floor in parts.

" Seriously. " she bent down to pick up her phone, when she noticed something stuck onto her SIM card.

She picked it up and noticed a new sticker there. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that it was a tracking device. Peeling it off, she crushed it and threw it away, before assembling the pieces of her phone back into place.

" Bastards were tracking my every move. " Ju Min frowned. This had officially fueled her anger and she stormed out of the house and to the airport where she boarded the helicopter back to Seoul.

" Ju Min, we're here. " The pilot said as he landed on the helipad of Ju Min's apartment.

" Thanks. " She took her bags and ran out of the copter and down to her suite, which was still empty. She threw her things there and quickly changed into something comfortable before grabbing her weapons and her keys. 

Ju Min then ran down to the carpark and her vehicle was caught on camera speeding out of the place and to the abandoned warehouse which Teen Top resided in. 

---

BANG!

" Bastards! " Ju Min wiped the blood off her busted lips after she knocked Niel unconcious. 

" Three down, three to go. " Ju Min told herself and she kept running forward until she came into a room with a person being bound to a chair in the center. 

" Lay! " Ju Min shouted. Lay heard her voice and stirred before looking up. 

From those actions, she knew it was him and ran forward. She removed his gag and blindfold so that she could check for any injuries. 

When there was none, she sighed in relief. 

" Mei. " He croaked, after not using his voice for so long. 

" You're fine now. I'm here. " Ju Min smiled and untied the ropes on his hands and legs. 

" Can you stand? " She asked and he nodded. However, when he tried to stand up, his legs gave way and he fell, but not before Ju Min caught him.

" Liar. Your legs are just weak. " Ju Min said and he laughed. He held onto Ju Min tightly as she escorted him out of the room. 

" Ah...ah...ah... No leaving until we're gone. " A voice said from behind and Ju Min turned around. 

" C.A.P. " Ju Min's eyes narrowed. 

" Nice to see you again, little lady. But we're not letting you escape. " C.A.P smirked. 

" You should thank a friend for bringing Lay here. " Chunji said. 

" Who would that be? Your little gay partner? " Ju Min spat. 

" The last time I checked, I was perfectly straight. " A figure stepped out from the darkness. 

" You! You traitor! " Ju Min pointed at him. 

" That's not a nice name to call me. " He smirked. 

Ju Min took out a dagger and threw it at him. But he skillfully dodged it. 

" Nam Woohyun you ing bastard. " Ju Min growled.