010

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

Meanwhile, Lay was looking at Ju Min's every move. From pouring information out of Chul Suk to going to the restroom, to the bar and interacting with her friend. All this without Ju Min noticing him. But Exo-M definitely noticed.

Xiumin nudged Lay who was still staring intently at Ju Min. " Yah! Why are you staring at the blonde? " Lay snapped out of his gaze and looked at Xiumin, " What? "

Xiumin rolled his eyes and repeated what he said. " I was curious. " * About why a minor like Ju Min would be doing at a place like this. *

Ju Min, sipping on her cosmopolitian, looked around the bar and saw a group of 5 boys looking around. What caught her eye was the one in black. He was staring at her intently, which made her squirm. * What's he staring at? *

As response, Ju Min purposely threw him a smile and he did the same. In the process, his one side dimple showed and Ju Min gasped and her eyes widened. * Oh god... What is he doing here? *

Hui Li, who heard Ju Min gasp, looked at her. " Min, you okay? I heard you gasp. " Hui Li worriedly asked and Ju Min nodded.

" Just saw someone I know. " Ju Min replied, not taking her eyes off Lay. Lay on the other hand, was also still looking at Ju Min, not breaking the gaze.

" Does he recognise you? " Hui Li asked. " I'm afraid so. He recognised me by my hair. I was at his house this morning with this hair. " Ju Min said.

" I've got an idea. " Hui Li put down her drink and Ju Min's and dragged her onto the dancefloor, causing Ju Min to break eye contact.

" This is your plan?! " Ju Min shouted as Hui Li continued dragging her to the dance floor. " Got anything better? "

" Yea! We leave! " Ju Min said and Hui Li shook her head. " Not until they come. " Hui Li said.

There was no backing down now. The both of them we on the dancefloor surrounded by dozens of people who were dancing to the fast beat of the music. While Ju Min and Hui Li were dancing, they didn't notice that Exo-M were on the dance floor too.

While Ju Min was dancing, she suddenly felt an arm snake around her waist, she turned and looked up to face him.

" Fancy meeting you here Ms Kwon. " Lay said as he bent to her eye level.

Ju Min swallowed the lump in and bravely looked up into his eyes. " Same to you Mr Zhang. "

Lay chuckled and they continued dancing while the Exo-M members looked at him. Chen nudged Xiumin who was dancing next to him, " Hyung, it seems that Lay has already got a girl. "

Xiumin looked at Lay and nodded. " She's not bad, but she looks like a minor. "

---

After the intensive dancing, everyone went back to the bar while Lay dragged Ju Min off to Exo-M. " Zhang Yi Xing, what are you doing?! " Ju Min hissed.

" Stay with me. " Lay said and Ju Min wriggled free from his grip. " I have a job to do. " Ju Min said and Lay looked at her.

" What is that job that is so important? That you even went to a club? You're a minor! " Lay hissed.

" I can't tell you. But you will find out next time. I promise. " Ju Min gave Lay a 'trust-me' look and went back to Hui Li who was still sipping on her beer.

" How long more until reinforcements arrive? " Ju Min asked, while twirling her glass. " 10. "

Ju Min smiled and ordered a bloody mary. Suddenly, her phone buzzed and she looked at it. It was an incoming call.

" Hello? " She answered. " You finally answered! " An unknown voice called out.

" Who is this? " Ju Min asked, the voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't figure out who it belonged to.

" Aw... Forgot me so soon? " the voice said. Ju Min was beyong annoyed now.

" Who is this? " Ju min asked again and the other line chuckled.

" I'll give you a hint. My name starts with J and ends with an N. " The person said and Ju Min's memory clicked into place.

" Jongin. " Kai chuckled over the phone.

" Glad you could remember me. " Ju Min rolled her eyes at his remark.

" What do you want? I'm still working. " Ju Min said while looking at the front door. She was hoping for her colleagues to come faster.

" you're still working for that TMA thing? " Kai asked and Ju Min sighed. Kai and his circle of friends, Exo-K are kingkas at SM High.

" It's TWA and yes, I'm still under them. " Ju Min said. Ju Min heard sigh and he passed the phone to another person.

" Anyyeong Minnie!!! " She heard another person shout. * The only person who will give me that nickname is... *

" Hunnie? Is that you? " Ju Min asked, unsure.

" You remembered! Listen, Minnie, hyungs and I have a surprise for you on Monday! " Sehun cheered over the phone.

" What surprise? " Ju Min asked, " A surprise! show you Monday! " Sehun said before hanging up.

This moment, the door flung open and Ju Min's colleagues came flooding in.

" About time. " Hui Li complained. They made their way to the booth where Chul Suk was and in a matter of seconds, he was pulled out. Exo-M was focusing on Ju Min as an officer came to her and her friend, who both then passed the recorders to him.

" Everything is recorded. Easier than expected. " Ju Min said and Hui Li nodded.

" The moment he got intoxicated, everything spilled out. " Hui Li said.

" No bodyguards? " The officer asked and they shook their head.

" Fool didn't think we will come. " Ju Min said while sipping on her cocktail. The officer laughed and kept the recorders in his pocket.

" Go home early, Ju Min. you're still a minor. " The officer said.

" I will. Not now... I'm still sane and I feel like drinking a few more cocktails... " Ju Min  said as she twirled her glass.

" That Nam Woohyun should not have taken you for drinks... " The officer shook his head.

" Or buy me any. " Ju Min smiled.

Lay looked at the interaction and found it strange. * Does she know that officer? They seem close...  * He continued to observe Ju Min while sipping on his margarita.