001

Undercover Agent a.k.a You

" Baby... I wish you were mine~ " Ju Min had to muster all her strength to stop herself from knocking this guy unconscious while her partner tried to get information about this guy. *Ew... What have I gotten myself into this time...* Ju Min just faked a smile and tried to put on her seductive charm. " Me too... But we are from two different worlds... " *Ugh... I can't believe I'm this cheesy myself...*

Ju Min has been working on this case with her partner for the last 3 hours, and during these last 3 hours, she had been trying to contain her frustration and disgust to avoid any secrets from coming out of . 

Just as they guy was about to lean in for a kiss, her phone rang and she turned away. She bowed to the suspect and picked up her phone. It was none other than her slow yet genius partner, Nam Woohyun. 

" You got the information? " She whispered to avoid her suspect from hearing her. 

" All done. Now I just gotta send it in to Boss and we can go home!! " She rolled your eyes but was relieved. She could finally go home and get away, far away from this creep. 

" So what now? " She had a great feeling she had to be the distraction again. 

" As usual. My little sweetheart is going to be the distraction until Boss assigns someone to come and arrest him in like, five to ten minutes? " He said. Ju Min was used to his greasiness and just sighed.

" You owe me big time for this damn task, Nam Woohyun. What do I get from this mission? " Woohyun just chuckled. 

" A new limited edition dagger? " He suggested. 

" Fine. " Ju Min hung up and went back to her suspect. She faked a smile and sat on his lap again. Once again, she felt his arms snake around her 22" waist and she could also feel his breath on her neck. Again, she resisted the urge to not slap him across the face.

" Mianhae. An annoying stalked keeps calling me. He keeps wanting to know where I am, so I lied to him. " Ju Min lied smoothly. The look on his face shows that he fell for it.  Ju Min and the suspect kept talking about his job scope, which was a drug dealer. In her mind, she was thinking of the ways she could use the information against him. 

Just as Woohyun estimated, Ju Min's colleagues came barging into the room of 6 people and started raiding the area. She felt the suspect tense in his seat as he pushed Ju Min away from him and tried to run away. In no time at all, all of them were captured.

The suspected eyed the officers in bewilderment as he noticed that Ju Min was not caught but sitting there peacefully with a smug look on his face.

" Hey! Why aren't you capturing her?! She was with me this whole time! Are you blind?! " The suspect shouted. The officers looked around only to meet eyes with you.

" Her? " They pointed at Ju Min. The suspect nodded. 

" Ju Min-ah, want to tell him or can we do the honors? " Officer Kang asked. Ju Min just shook her head, telling them she will tell him. She took out her wallet from her trench coat and showed him her badge.

" What a pleasure working with you babe. You gave me just the information my team and I needed. " Ju Min said with a smile. The guy just looked at her while pointing an accusing finger.

" You! You tricked me! You damn woman! " He shouted. Ju Min's face turned serious. She leaned forward and looked at him with an icy glare.

" Now... Let's not start pointing fingers shall we? You had a choice to be a good student or a drug dealer... Your choice that you chose this path. I was just carrying out my job. " Ju Min said with a hint of amusement and seriousness in her voice.

The officers dragged a struggling and hesitating suspect out of the club. Ju Min just sighed and put on her trench coat and left the room, just to find Woohyun waiting for her.

"You're done!! " He said with glee and hugged her just to have his head smacked by her.

" With no help from you. " she said and walked away, leaving Woohyun standing there rubbing his sore head.

" Yah!! Kwon Ju Min!! Don't walk so fast!! " Woohyun shouted as he ran after her.

---

Ju Min fished the keys out of her purse and opened the door to her suite at the TWA dorm. The suite was handed down to her by her parents as they were once top agents at TWA. Ju Min followed in their footsteps and became the top agent for 7 years in a row. 

Ju Min placed her purse on the couch and took off her trench coat before going into the bathroom to remove her makeup. Afterwards, she went to take a steaming hot shower to ease her nerves. She came out of the shower refreshed and wrapped a towel around her slim body and came out.

when she was about to remove her towel, she noticed that the lights were on and found a figure on her bed to be none other than the grease ball, Nam Woohyun.

" Hey Min! Nice body you have there! " He taunted. She pointed to the door while tapping her foot and he knew what she meant. Out of the room or he faces hell.

After she clothed herself in comfortable clothing, she took her phone with her to the living room where the bed intruder was. Seeing that he was dozing off, she picked up a piece of rock from her ornamental vase and threw it at him which caused him to wake up.

He rubbed his new injury and looked around to find a very peeved Ju Min.

" What the hell are you doing in my house? In my room? On my bed?! " She questioned.

" I missed you? " Woohyun joked, but he noticed the serious face on her faced that meant that she was not in a good mood or it was ruined.

"Okay...okay... Boss assigned a new SOLO mission for you. Here. " Woohyun passed a manila envelope to her. 

" Anything else? " She asked. Woohyun shook his head. 

" Okay. Out. " She nodded towards the door.

" Why? " He exclaimed. " Why are you asking me to stay? "

" You had nothing else to pass to me. Unless you're telling me you already have that limited edition dagger. " Ju Min said.

" How evil... " He pouted. An idea came to her mind and she whistled. 

" Danika! Come here girl!! " Ju Min shouted. Woohyun's eyes widened as he saw the German Shepard running out. Woohyun stood up and slowly made his way to the door. 

" Love to stay and chat but I have to run.Bye!!! " He said and ran out of the unit. Ju Min chuckled and bent down to Danika's eye level. 

" Good girl... " She praised and gave Danika a treat. Ju Min looked at the envelope in her hands and went to the study area. She switched on the lights and took out the contents from the envelope. A few pieces of paper tubled out of the envelope and onto the table.

She picked up the note and read it aloud.

 

Kwon Ju Min, 

What you are about to read is your new assignment.

Along with this note in the envelope is a picture of the people you're supposed to protect.

As an undercover agent, I want you to protect these 6 boys from any harm.

As they come from a rich background, I trust that you will take care of them.

I want you to go undercover as a student at Seoul University.

The six boys you will be watching will be in this school. I have enrolled you under applied music.

The usual rules:

1. No telling them who you are. If they were to ask, use your fake name.

2. Do NOT fall in love. That's most important.

3. Protect them at all costs! 

I'm sure your singing and dancing abilities will come in handy.

Do a good job and do NOT fail me! 

- Boss

 

After reading the letter, Ju Min felt a lot of stress on her. Next, she picked up the pictures of the six boys and the folders with their information inside. As she read their details, she managed to match their faces and she had to admit, they were good looking boys.

But one of them caught her attention. She furrowed her eyebrows as she found that person familiar. She read through his details and her memory jolted up. But she knew better. She had to do her Boss proud, like she always did. She picked up the letter again and went through any details she had missed out. She did. Boss left her a note at the bottom of the paper which she always misses out.

 

P.S, You are going undercover as a nerd. Which means, no flashy clothes and nerdy glasses. Bring your dagger along. I'm sure Woohyun is about to buy a limited edition on for you.

P.P.S, I'm sure your childhood friend will not recognise you. If he does, you can changed out from being a nerd.

 

*Hm... Nerd huh... I'm sure I can pull it off... I'll make sure he can't recognise me. After all, I'm the top undercover agent...*

Ju Min put the information aside and took out what she was going to wear the next day. It included her plain grey shirt with a black loose cardigan and loose leggings with a few ripped patches. She decided she was going to do her hair in a messy ponytail and use her thick-rimmed nerdy glasses.

She went to her shoe cabinet and found her almost worn out sneakers which her brother gave her as her 13th birthday present. It was a grey high cut converse which she treasured dearly. She decided not to wear any jewelry except for the heart and key locket her parents gave her. 

After all that's done, she received 2 messages. One from Boss, the other from Woohyun. She decided to read the message from Boss.

My dearest granddaughter, I'm sure you have read that your childhood friend will be in the same school. But I have expectations. But, since I know it will be hard, I will not be mad if you fail. But that doesn't mean you should give up. Ara? You will always be my little agent granddaughter. Your books are in the second drawer next to your closet. Sleep early. - Boss " 

* I will, haraboji. I will not give up! I will be like eomma and appa! *

Ju Min read Woohyun's message and just like she expected, a cheesy message.

I heard from Boss that you're going to school!! My baby's going to school and leaving her boyfriend at TWA to rot with other people... How dare you!! anyway, when you come home from school tomorrow, the dagger I promised to buy will be under your pillow. Btw, i got a new bag for you. I hope it's not too flashy. Good night my baby! - Woohyun "

* Why am I friends with him again? * Ju Min went to charge her phone while she went to pack her bag. when Ju Min saw the bag that Woohyun had got her, she like it and thought it will fit into the whole nerd concept. The only problem? It was a branded bag.

She shook her head and went to her walk-in-closet to see if she has any bags that could fit into the concept and was not branded. After searching high and low, she found a leather bag given to her by her grandfather last year when she had a first undercover task as a student. 

Woohyun-ah... that MCM bag does not fit into the concept!! Are you dumb or what? What nerd carries an MCM backpack? - Ju Min "

Ju Min took the books out and followed the schedule given with the mission letter and found that she had most classes with the boys. Ju Min's phone vibrated and you received a message from Woohyun.

Sorry!! But I thought some nerds are rich? - Woohyun. " 

Ju Min rolled your eyes and continued packing. After packing, she went to cook dinner before working on the report on today's task. When she was done, she went over the classes and found that the university was in the centre of Seoul while the headquarters was North-west of it. 

Since lessons starts at 8, she decided to leave the house one hour earlier to avoid traffic and to roam around the school. When she decided it was time to sleep, she set her alarm for 6AM and went to sleep.