Too Annoying

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

Amber-Liu-amber-liu-31609486-360-480.jpg

 

 

Present Time

 

Amber's POV

                I'm staring at her the whole time while she's busy staring at my twin brother. I throw a crumpled paper to her while our teacher is busy writing on the board. She seems not interested and glared at me...Getting her attention is not that easy.  Of all the people in this world why does it have be my brother? 

 

 

 

"Ring!Ring!"

 

 

"Okay Class, We're done for today.. see you tomorrow and don't forget to do your homework" the teacher said and walked out from the class...

 

[Amber fix his things and hold his bag. He stood up and looked at Krystal when he's about to call her.  Krystal runs away and followed Donghae..]

 

"Uhm Oppa! Let's go home together..." Krystal said while smiling.

 

"Why? I'm busy today Krystal..I have alot of things to do... why don't you go with Amber?"

 

"I don't like him..he's only going to tease me"

 

"Hyung! Krystal! wait..." Amber runs towards them.

 

"Amber... can you tell Mr.Choi that i'm not yet going home.."

 

"Why Hyung?"

 

"I have a meeting today with the student council"

 

"Oh Oppa.. I can wait for you." Krystal said.

 

"Come on Krys you heard Hyung he said he's busy..come on" Amber hold Krystal's wrist.

 

"Yah! don't touch me Amber!" Krystal shouts while Amber drags her away from Donghae..

 

"Let's go Home Krys.."

 

"I said stop!" Krystal shouts again and some of the students looked at her.

 

"Ahem! Sorry guys..this girl with me has her period today..so please understand her..haha." Amber laughs and the girls around gave him a flirty smile.

 

[Krystal notice it and pulled her hands away from Amber's grip.. ]

 

"What the hell Amber... Donghae already left us"..

 

"He said he's busy right? why don't you help me in doing our homework"..

 

"Tss..who are you? my boss?" Krystal walks away from him and left.

 

 

[Amber felt a bit hurt but he's used to it. Suddenly a girl approached him.]

 

 

"Amber Oppa!"...

 

"Yes Suzy? Do you need something?"

 

"Oppa, I bought this cake for you..I hope you like it"

 

"Oh.. thank you Suzy" Amber took the cake.

 

"Oppa?"

 

"Yeah"?

 

"I like You" the girl said looking at Amber.

 

"I'm sorry Suzy...but I already have someone special.." Amber said.

 

"Oh really?..I bet she's beautiful..." She felt broken when she heard Amber.

 

"Your beautiful too Suzy..it's just that...I love that someone for a very long time..."

 

"I understand Oppa...I hope You like the cake"

 

"Thank you Suzy"...

 

[The girl waved at him and left..Amber didn't notice that his friend is calling him until he felt a ball thrown on his back.]

 

"ouch!" He turned around and saw a guy  laughing at him...

 

"Yo captain! I thought we have practice today?" The tanned guy said.

 

"What the hell Yuri..I said you'll be the one to handle it today..i'm not in a mood to practice"

 

"Come on dude! there's a bunch of girls waiting for you inside the court..."

 

"I have to go home early"...

 

"What? haha..and why you need to go home already? and what's that?" Yuri said pointing to the box that amber is holding.

 

"I need to do my homework. And this is a cake, Suzy gave this to me"...

 

 

"And since when did you care about doing your homework? haha.. w..wait..Suzy? One of the popular Girls here in Shawol High?"...

 

"Hmm.." Amber nodds..

 

"Don't tell me you dump her..."

 

"I did.."

 

"What?!...What's wrong with you dude?" Yuri said in surprise...

 

"You know who's the girl I like Yuri.."...Amber move his feet and start walking..

 

"Oh come on dude..she doesn't like you.."

 

"She will learn how to love me..just a little more..oh well tell the other boys to practice more...finals is coming.." Amber runs and left Yuri waving at him...

 

"Aissh.. fine..." Yuri mumbles.

 

 

 

@Jung's Residence

 

Krystal's POV

                   I went home alone, i'm totally pissed why is it everytime I can have a chance to talk with Donghae Oppa.. Amber will always appear in front of us and ruin our moment.. I should be getting used to it since I already know his behaviour. When we were still young, he's always there to bother me...and I can still remember when he stole my first kiss..how I wish it was Donghae Oppa.. He's really different compared to his brother.Amber is too annoying,stubborn a little bit clumsy and his style is kinda weird, I don't know why there are a bunch of girls crazy over him. While Dongahae oppa.. he's a quiet type of guy, smart, and calm...I wanted to be closer to him and confess my feelings...

 

 

[Krystal is inside her room doing her homework. When suddenly her door opened and saw the person went inside. She ignore him and still continue to answer her notes...]

 

 

"Krys, i'm sorry..." 

 

"Get out Amber! who said you can come inside? You don't know how to knock?"

 

"I know..but my hands hurts...."

 

"Your hands hurts? and how did you open my door?" Krystal ask while writing...

 

"With the help of your unnie?"

 

"Liar, Sica Unnie is still not home..."

 

"Look.. i'm sorry if made you angry.."

 

"Get Out Amber! Your disturbing me..."

 

"Nope, I won't...Let me copy your notes..."

 

"Tss...can't you just leave me alone? just for a day..."

 

"Blehh! haha...I won't." Amber said sticking out his tongue while Krystal glaring at him.

 

[Krystal can't control it anymore...She stood up and pinch Amber's ear...]

 

 

"oucchhhhhh!!!" Amber shouts.

 

 

"I said get out!" Krystal is being serious..she drag Amber and push him outside and slam the door.

 

 

*Tok! *Tok *Tok!

 

 

"Come on Krys..I'm sorry. If I did something wrong..please...just let me stay inside your room..." 

 

 

"tsshh.. so annoying" Krystal mumbles..

 

 

"Oh! yeah..uhm.. I have something for you!" Amber said while still knocking at her door..

 

 

"..............................." Silence..Krystal didn't answer...

 

 

 

"Krys...I have Hyung's Picture... well If you don't like it then i'll go home now"... Amber was about to move his feet, when he heard Krystal shouts...

 

 

"Wait!" Krystal quickly runs and open the door for Amber.

 

"Oh...I thought you want me to leave?"

 

"You said you have Donghae oppa's picture"....

 

 

"So?"....

 

 

"Can I have it?"

 

 

"I'll give it to you if you let me in"

 

 

"Fine..come inside....why do you always bother me Amber?"

 

 

"I don't know...haha.. well here.." Amber handed the picture to Krystal.

 

 

"Woah!! Look at your twin brother he's so cute while sleeping..hahahaha" Krystal said staring at the picture and blushing...

 

 

 

[Amber just stood their looking at Krystal, how she smile and talk all about Donghae....]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How I Wish I can be the reason of your smile" --Amber