SORRY Seems to be the hardest word

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

 

                                                                      tumblr_lge2fiEnBF1qbvrd3.gif&sa=X&ei=_Pe

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

                 When I saw Amber kissed Jessica unnie, I felt a sudden pain inside my heart... they saw us standing in front of the door...Jessica unnie called out my name. I notice her face giving us a shock expression... my eyes starts to get blurry and my tears slowly coming out from my eyes, I lowered my head and turned around I Ignore them..I started running...running away from them I don't care if I  left Donghae Oppa...Just for today, I wanted to be alone...why? why doest it hurt so much? I don't have any feelings for him right?? Amber.... I'm very very sorry for what I did... I mumble to myself....

 

 

 

===========================================================================================================

 

 

"What happened to my sister? why is she crying?" Jessica ask .

 

"I... I don't know...." Donghae answered.

 

"Hyung....what are you doing here?"

 

"Krystal said she wants to visit her unnie before we go home..."

 

"Then why did she run away?" Amber ask.

 

"I really don't know...but, I should follow her now..." Donghae didn't stayed long and he went outside to find Krystal.

 

 

[ Donghae keeps on calling his gf but she's not answering. He runs around the campus but no sign of Krystal....]

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

        She really can't hide it.... her feelings towards my brother.... it is not me that the one she loves. We really don't deserved each other...I can't love Krystal because all the times that we've been together I just treat her like a younger sister....Maybe she notice it how cold I am...why is there no sweetness between us...She's only taken for granted and that's the reason why I can't leave her easily, I promised to Amber that I won't hurt Krystal but now I think she already realize it...I can feel the way she acts when we both witness the scene earlier....she's broken....

 

 

 

[ Amber laid on the sofa while Jessica is leaning on his shoulders...their hands are intertwined together and Jessica can't help it but to smile...]

 

 

 

"thank you Amber...." Jessica said.

 

"For what?"

 

"that you ask me to be your girlfriend...I just can't believe that today is going to be this wonderful...I thought you can't moved on from her..."

 

"Jess...I can't be jerk forever... all of the things you've done for me is  more than enough... I fall in love with you, because you're a kind of girl that is rare to find...I don't know what will I do without you Jessica Jung...."

 

"aigoo... yahh! don't make me cry...i'm very happy today..."

 

"haha...it's tears of joy....Jessica?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Can I call you baby?"

 

"baby?"

 

"Yes...my....baby"

 

"Sounds good to me...hahaha!!" Jessica said and laugh.

 

" I love you baby..." Amber said and kissed her on the lips.

 

"I love you too baby" Jessica answered and blushed,she hugs him tightly. Both off them fall asleep, they felt comfortable and secured together.

 

 

 

 

@ Jung's Mansion

 

[ Krystal arrived from their house.. Her eyes is swollen after crying for a long time... It's already 5:00 in the afternoon...and the only thing she can see is the reflection of light coming from their windows...It's really quiet inside... She walked towards her room...she pulled the curtains and opened her lamp...Her phone is ringing again..Donghae keeps on calling every 10 minutes and she felt annoyed....Krystal throw her phone and it falls on the floor...she's not bothered if it's broken...Her mind is confuse now...The moment she saw Amber with her sister keeps on playing inside her head...and that hurts her more....The result of ignoring the person who used to like her is now becoming a bad karma for her...]

 

 

"Amber.....Please...love me again..." Krystal said and close her eyes.....

 

 

========================================================================================================

 

 

The Next Day

 

 

[Donghae keeps on knocking outside the Jung's residence... He doesn't really know where is Krystal, but he's hoping that she already went home safe yesterday....Krystal who's sleeping peacefully woke up from the loud sound she heard...]

 

"Krystal! are you there answer me!!" Donghae is shouting, and didn't get tired knocking on their door.

 

 

"aissh..!!" Krystal was forced to go down, even though she's still sleepy. She opened the door and saw Donghae's worried face..

 

"Hey! Krystal!" Donghae run towards her.

 

"What Oppa?"

 

"Where did you go yesterday? huh?! You left me alone..."

 

"I'm sorry...but i'm tired oppa...let's talk about it later..." Krystal was about to close the door but Donghae stop her. She turned around and look at him.

 

"i'm breaking up with you Krystal...." Donghae said.

 

"what?! Don't leave me Oppa!" Krystal suddenly run and hugs him, preventing Donghae to move...

 

"Krystal...tell me....do you really love me??"

 

"I.....I--"

 

"Can't answer me? You love him right?"

 

"Oppa...I do love you...."

 

"No Krys....what you feel for me is not the same you feel for Amber..."

 

"Oppa....I do love you...but I can't understand myself...i'm hurt when I saw him kissed Jessica unnie... and I don't know why...." Krystal cried again. 

 

"Hurt? then you're jealous.... you just now realize how hurt it is to let go of someone that used to love you and now happy with someone else.....Krys...."

 

"what oppa?"

 

"Remember when we had dinner? When I invited you and Jessica? I confess to your her that day ...I really love Jessica but she can't feel the same way for me, because she likes Amber....but my brother loves you so much that he give up all his pride and feelings  just to make you happy....can't you see it Krystal?? we are both living with lies and regrets...relationship is built between us but Love is never been express...no sparks, no sweetness, no skinship, no fight, no jealousy....How can you say that you love me if the one your thinking about is my brother??"

 

"Oppa...you didn't love me?? Do you still love unnie? and Amber....he give up everything to make me happy..?"

 

 

"No Krys...I don't have any feeling for Jessica anymore...I forgot about the feelings I had for her...and I'm sorry that I didn't really love you....I just only think of you as my younger sister......and my brother..I hate to see Amber crying that night....."

 

 

"It's okay Oppa...I can't blame you...I realized now.....I thought I really fall in love with you....but....i'm a stupid girl...such a stupid girl....Amber is hurt because of me....he's a broken hearted guy......this is all my fault...."

 

 

"You're not stupid.... You're just only in love that time...but the sad part is....you made him suffer from loneliness and heartaches...."

 

"Oppa....do you think he will forgive me?"

 

 

"I can't answer it Krystal...." Donghae let go of her and walk away...

 

 

"What should I do??" Krystal whisper to herself and kneeled on the floor crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Amber wipe his sweat and took some time to rest...he's with Yuri inside the gym]

 

 

"Yo dude...what are you thinking?" Yuri ask.

 

 

"uhm...nothing..."

 

 

"Tell me....Is Jessica your girlfriend now?"

 

 

".............................." Amber just smiled to him.

 

 

"Bingo! hahaha.... your lucky man...."

 

 

"yeah..lucky of having her..."

 

 

"Since when?"

 

 

"Just...yesterday..."

 

 

"Woah...so you finally ask her to be your gf?"

 

 

"Yeah..no wasting of time...I can't let another chance to pass by..."

 

 

"Oh well...she totally loves you....never let go of her Amber..."

 

"Well for now...I don't want to be away from her..you saw Jessica how hard she takes good care of me... and i'm glad that she never left me...."

 

"Dude...she's better than Krystal"

 

"Seriously? don't say her name again..."

 

"Ooops.... Sorry...still mad at her?"

 

"No..."

 

"Then why you don't want me to say her name?"

 

"I'm getting allergy..."

 

"Haha.. Crazy..." Both of them laugh.

 

 

"Uhm...excuse me...?" A girl interrupts the two of them and Amber look at the girl.

 

 

"Taeyeon?" Amber suddenly stood up.

 

 

"Yeah..."

 

 

"Who's this cute girl dude?" Yuri whisper to Amber.

 

 

"Oh.. this is Taeyeon she's uhm... my schoolmate from Seoul University..."

 

 

"Hello...I'm Taeyeon ^_^"

 

kim+taeyeon+girls+generation.jpg

 

 

" Hey I'm Yuri...Amber's bestfriend..."

 

 

"Hmm.. nice to meet you.. but can I talked to Amber first?"

 

 

"Oh...sure..then I'll--" Yuri was cut.

 

 

"Taeyeon Unnie! why did you leave me..?" A Girl approached them. Yuri and Amber turned their heads and notice the girl's revealing abs.

 

 

"Sh*t...She's hot..." Yuri mumbles.

 

 

"Oh... Yoona..." 

 

tumblr_luuw8olfdj1qd704zo1_500.jpg&sa=X&

 

 

" Unnie.. why did you left me?"

 

 

"I'm sorry Yoona I found my new friend  from yesterday..."

 

 

"Oh..who's Amber?"

 

 

"I'm....Amber..." He raise his hand like a student asking for recitation.

 

 

"You're Amber? he's so handsome Unnie..." Yoona giggled and glance at the other guy standing beside Amber.

 

 

"Uhm.....I'm Yuri..."

 

 

"Hi...I'm Yoona... Taeyeon's cousin..."

 

 

"Oh... guys I know it's a bit awkward but can you leave us alone? I want to talk with Amber..." Taeyeon said.

 

 

" Okay..Yuri.. can you accompany me?"

 

 

"Sure!" Yuri followed Yoona and he glance at Amber smiling.

 

 

"So..what is it Taeyeon?" Amber ask.

 

 

"Are you...busy tonight?"

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

"I want to treat you for a dinner....for helping me yesterday..you can also invite your friend.."

 

 

"I'm sorry Taeyeon..but, I have important things to do...maybe next time..." Amber said while scratching his head..

 

 

"Oh...can I have your number then?" 

 

 

"well..okay..." Amber gave his number. Taeyeon is smiling cutely in front of him.

 

 

"Thank you Amber"...

 

 

"Your welcome..."

 

 

"Then I hope to see you at school when class starts..."

 

 

"Sure..^^" Amber smiled and Taeyeon left.

 

 

===============================================================================

 

 

@ Liu's Mansion

 

 

"Master, Ms. Jung is here..." 

 

 

"Uhmm...okay you can leave us Mr.Choi...." Donghae said and closed the book he was reading.

 

 

"Oppa...I know you're the only one that can help me...please I want to know where Amber lives now..."

 

 

"Krystal....I can't...."

 

 

"Please! please!....I want to talk to him...please oppa..." Krystal begs.

 

 

"okay...okay...." 

 

 

[Donghae didn't have a choice but to give the address of Amber's apartment...Krystal really wanted to talk with Amber....]

 

 

@ Amber's apartment

 

 

[ Amber is just done taking a shower he took his phone on the table. He smiled when he saw Jessica's text message for him...]

 

 

Jessica-->Amber

 

            Hey baby, I just woke up late haha... I'm sorry for not greeting you early in the morning....I dreamt about us last night...I'll tell you later... Muah!!! I love you! 

 

 

Amber-->Jessica

 

          hmmm... sleeping too much is not good....Cause i'll be jealous if you love sleeping more than me...haha.. I love you too baby...you should take a bath now and eat okay? see you later... ^_^

 

 

 

[Amber chuckle upon remembering the first kiss between them yesterday...While busy thinking a sudden interruption surprised him when his door bell rings...he quickly put on his shirt and wear his pants then he walked towards the door....]

 

 

"Krystal?"

 

 

"Amber...."

 

 

"How did you??"

 

 

"No need to know where I get your address....I'm here to talk with you..."

 

 

"What do you want?"

 

 

"Are you not going to invite me inside?"

 

"Fine...come in..."

 

 

"Amber....I'm really sorry...."

 

 

"Krystal...it's over... no need to say sorry again...okay? is that all you want to say?"

 

 

"Let's start again Amber...."

 

 

"we're already friends...why do we need to start again?"

 

 

"I know...I've been a bad person to you...I hurt you so much...but can we be friends again?"

 

 

"Krystal... our friendship didn't change...that time is a space I needed between us...i'm sorry if I said I hate you..well i'm done hating you.... and I don't want to see my girlfriend becomes sad if she knew her sister is not in good terms with me..."

 

 

"g....girlfriend?"

 

 

"Oh yeah... you saw me that I kissed your unnie right? we're together now...."

 

 

"But....Amber---"

 

 

"Krystal..... I love Jessica.... my feelings for you is already gone...we are friends now....guess we're okay again right?..." Amber smiled to her... a smile that Krystal wanted to see again but it faded away when her tears starts to fall from her eyes....

 

 

"I'm really sorry Amber...." Krystal mumbles while Amber went back  inside his room.

 

 

" Oh.... Krystal... Do you need anything? I'm sorry but i'm going to leave now...Your unnie is waiting for me..."

 

 

"Where are you going?"

 

 

"We'll be having a date..."

 

 

"Can I go with you?"

 

 

"Sorry Krys...but it is a date between a couple...you can invite Donghae...." Amber said while spraying his perfume all over his clothes...

 

 

"we.....broke up...." Krystal said...

 

 

"Oh...really?" That's all Amber can say...

 

 

"You're not angry? You should be angry to your brother...he broke up with me..."

 

 

"Why? I don't care if he broke up with you...i'm not part of it Krystal...." 

 

 

"Not part of it? but you're the one who helped me to be with him...."

 

 

" Yeah...it's true....but don't expect me to fix things again for you....I have my own life Krys... and whatever you do now...It's your choice not mine......I really need to go..." Amber took his car keys and drag Krystal outside.

 

 

"Amber....." Krystal called but Amber didn't pay attention to her.

 

 

 

 

"Goodbye Krystal....." Amber said and went inside his car and drove off...

 

 

 

 

"I already said Sorry...but I felt like I'm not yet forgiven....." Krystal said and sat on the ground....crying again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ PAIN makes people CHANGE. ]