Becoming Closer to you

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

 

 

 

"What in the world are you doing?" Taeyeon shouted.

 

 

[ Tiffany too is shocked from what she did... It's not her intention to kiss her.]

 

 

"I...i'm!--" Tiffany was startled...

 

 

"Yah!! Tiffany?! open the door now! are you with someone?" Jessica is already banging the door while Amber tried to keep his girlfriend calm.

 

 

[Taeyeon look away from Tiffany. She still act normal and open the door]

 

 

"Yah! Tiff.....Taeyeon?" Jessica put her hands down.

 

 

"Oh...Jessica-sshi and Amber-sshi....good evening..."

 

 

"Taeyeon? what are you doing here?" Amber ask while Jessica excuse herself and suddenly walked inside.

 

 

"I'm here to accompany Jessica's bestfriend..."

 

 

"Oh...so you--"

 

 

"Amber...i'm sorry but maybe we can talk tomorrow...i'm not feeling well..."

 

 

"Hmm...Okay... take a rest Taeyeon...you need it..."

 

 

"Thank you..." Taeyeon showed a fake smile eventhough she still felt mad of what Tiffany did to her.

 

 

[ Amber lock the door and he saw Jessica talking to a girl lying on the couch..]

 

 

"So you invited her?"

 

 

"Yes...since it's boring to be here alone..."

 

 

"Now...prepare your things...Amber is with me..." Jessica said  and walked inside her room.

 

 

"Oh? you are Amber?" Tiffany moved to a seating position and show her eye smile to him.

 

 

"Yes...I am...so you are Tiffany?" Amber didn't sat next to her but instead he just leaned his back on couch and seat on the floor.

 

 

"Yeah...nice to meet you..." Tiffany keeps on checking him out but Taeyeon's face suddenly flash into her mind.

 

 

"I said fix your things Tiff!" Jessica shouted.

 

 

"Yes...princess..." Tiffany then took her luggages and fold her other clothes scattered on Jessica's bed.

 

 

"Baby...are you hungry?" Jessica went to her boyfriend and hug him.

 

 

"Nope...you? do you want to eat first before we go to your house?"

 

 

"It's fine we can buy later...."

 

 

"Baby....how come Tiffany and Taeyeon get to know each other?"

 

 

"Taeyeon helped me to fetch my bestie at the airport...so yeah now they became close in a day..."

 

 

"Guys? Help me please..." Tiffany said carrying bags. Jessber both stood up and help her.

 

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

           After brushing my teeth for 5 minutes...the things that happened to me and Tiffany kept on playing in my head...That girl is my first kiss. How dare she kiss me? We don't even know each other for real...but that's also confuses me...why didn't I think twice when she ask me to accompany her...this is crazy...

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ The girl wearing a cardigan went to the convenience store to buy a cup of noodles and donuts for her dinner...she paid it and sat alone watching the night sky through the glass wall.... The village is quiet and no children are playing outside....]

 

 

"Krystal?"

 

 

[ The girl who is currently eating, stop and look at the person.]

 

 

"Yuri?"

 

 

"yep...What are you doing here? and since when a beautiful lady like you eating in this kind of place?"

 

 

"And you? I think you are in the wrong place...."

 

 

"I just visited my parents...  but i'll go back in my apartment later..."

 

 

"Oh...I see..."

 

 

"Can I seat with you?"

 

 

"Sure...no one owns the chair..."

 

 

"How's your life?" Yuri ask.

 

 

"I'm doing great...why are you asking?"

 

 

"Nothing...just to change the awkward feeling...."

 

 

"Yeah...because we re not really close..."

 

 

"haha....not because of it....."

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

"How about you and my bestfriend?"

 

 

"Can you stop asking me?"

 

 

"Is it wrong?"

 

 

"I'm done eating!" Krystal stood up and Yuri grab her before she can step out from the door.

 

 

"I...i'm sorry....I just want to talk with you..." Yuri lowered his head not letting go of her. Krystal glared but she saw him being serious of what he said.

 

 

"Okay...but stop saying things about Amber...you know the past...and I already moved on from him.."

 

 

"That's good...can you seat again beside me? I'll treat you ice cream if you want..."

 

 

"...i'm not yet ready to go home...go ahead ... buy me chocolate ice cream and  also a pistachio flavor..thanks..." Krystal said and went back to her seat.

 

 

 

[Amber drives his car after they ordered burgers and fries they also bought food for Krystal]

 

 

"Baby....is she answering?" Amber ask.

 

 

"Nope...maybe she's sleeping now...Krystal is like me too...i'd rather sleep than to eat food..."

 

 

"Sleeping or me?"

 

 

"You...of course...." Jessica pinch Amber's nose and kiss his cheeks.

 

 

"Woah!? please stop having PDA in front of me..." Tiffany bursted out not letting the two forget that she's also with them.

 

 

"haha...jealous?" Jessica tease.

 

 

"Why would I ?" Tiffany took her phone out and starts playing temple run.

 

 

"Because you never had a boyfriend...since birth..." Jessica said laughing.

 

 

"Yah! shut your mouth Jessie!..." Tiffany screamed feeling annoyed.

 

 

"See? that's why you run away fro your future husband because never in your life...you felt what is love..."

 

 

"baby...stop teasing her..." Amber said and squeeze her hand.

 

 

"Look Jessie...maybe yes...I don't know what love means... but come on...i'm happy being single...and just earlier I had my first kiss..." Tiffany said without knowing she spill the words that should be kept.

 

 

" First Kiss??" Jessber ask in unison.

 

 

"I...uhh...just kidding...." Tiffany silently cursing herself now for not keeping shut.

 

 

"Don't fool me Tiff....you kissed her didn't you?" And as usual Jessica is a very intelligent girl she knows her bestfriend too well....

 

 

"What?!" Tiffany raise her voice.

 

 

"You....kiss....Kim Taeyeon..." Jessica said staring at Tiffany's eyes.

 

 

" Jessie....what the...I didn't kiss her...I'm straight you know that..."

 

 

"Taeyeon is a straight girl too...but what confuses me is why it took you so long before you guys open the door?"

 

 

"Are you investigating me?"

 

 

"I am just asking you Bestie...but if you like her...what's wrong with that?"

 

 

"Jessie...yeah....we kissed...but what will I say now to Taeyeon?...I think she's disgusted of what I did."

 

 

"Don't worry...I don't even know why i'm saying this...but maybe you can also help Taeyeon to understand her more.." Amber suddenly said and stop the car...

 

 

"Okay let's get out now we are here..." Jessica said and Tiffany was still thinking about what they said.

 

 

 

[ Krystal and Yuri are both walking on the other side of the street. Yuri shared some of his funny stories to Krystal when he was a kid ...There's no awkward feeling anymore....They didn't notice that the way they talk with each other is somewhat like an old friends who just met today. Krystal cross her arms when she felt cold because of the wind....Yuri stop and search for his jacket inside his bag...]

 

 

"Here...." Yuri offered the jacket.

 

 

"I'm fine...." Krystal said but Yuri stood in front of her and covered her body.

 

 

"It's cold right?" Yuri smiled and they continued to walk. As soon as they are becoming close to the Jung's house. Both of them saw the car that is parked outside.

 

 

"It's Amber's car...is he with unnie?" Krystal ran leaving Yuri.

 

 

"Wait...." Yuri also run to catch up with Krystal.

 

 

[Krystal quickly walked inside their house and she saw three people...]

 

 

"Unnie!" Krystal shouted and Jessica hug her sister.

 

 

"Where did you go? i'm calling you...."

 

 

"I'm with Yuri..."

 

 

"Yuri?" Amber suddenly ask.

 

 

"Yeah he's with me--"

 

 

"Krystal? your fast...." A guy walked inside the house full of sweats.

 

 

"Hey...Yuri...." Amber greeted him.

 

 

"Yo dude....what's up?" Yuri is panting heavily after running.

 

 

" I'm sorry Yuri here is your jacket...by the way thank you for tonight..." Krystal smiled to Yuri and was too mesmerize seeing the girl's smile for the first time. Jessber just keep on looking at them and Jessica saw Amber smiling weirdly.

 

 

"Baby? are you okay?" Jessica ask...she thought maybe Amber felt jealous from the two people in front of them.

 

 

"More than okay...." Amber answered.

 

 

"Are you jealous because they are together?"

 

 

"No....actually i'm happy to see them being close......"

 

 

"Are you?"

 

 

"Yeah....we've been waiting for this...that someday Krystal will find someone to love her too....don't you think my bestfriend and your sister suit each other?"

 

 

 

 

"Haha...you are right. . . .they  are  cute together...." Jessica said and drag Amber to the kitchen when they heard Tiffany shouting that she's already hungry...

 

 

 

=======================================================================================================================

 

 

 

 I'll update again after our final exams.... This is war! I hope you enjoyed reading....

^_^