And Now I hate YOU!

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

Amber's POV

 

                I'm looking at the mirror and see myself becoming more different I cut my hair into a short one and change the color from black to blonde... Jessica who's always visiting me help me alot while i'm taking my time to rest.... She's the one who suggest to change my style and becomes more manly...I agree to what she likes and also change my taste in fashion...she's like an angel who's always there to guide me..teach me the right things to do and help me to stand when I know I'm weak...I know it's still not enough to say thank you to her...but I still need time... not because I can't forget Krystal...but time to be more and more closer to Jessica and value the things we have in common...I don't want to rush my feelings to her...because at this stage I just want her to be with me always.... This day will be one of the special day ...it's our high school prom and my date is Jessica....I'm looking forward to see the reactions of my classmate and the whole school after not attending my class for two weeks...I hope they can still remember me with the new look I have now...

 

 

===============================================================================

 

@ Jung's Mansion

 

"Unnie?? where are you going?" Krystal ask her sister who's carrying alot of things.

 

"uhmm... to my friend's apartment".. Jessica answered.

 

"And why are you holding alot of things? are you not going to attend the prom??

 

"I am..i'm just going to meet my date...i'm sorry Soojung if I can't accompany you..I guess Donghae will fetch you right?? So see you later and I hope tonight will be a wonderful night for us...." Jessica smiled to her and left..

 

 

[Krystal just stood there..looking confuse who is the mysterious guy that her unnie is going to bring later..is it Amber?? She keeps on thinking.... if it's Amber then it's good, it means he's back now and everything is back to normal again...Krystal  choose the dress she's going to wear picking the one that would make her look like a princess...Her phone rings and aswered it...]

 

 

"Krys??"

 

"Oh..Donghae Oppa.."

 

Ready for tonight?

 

"Yup!"

 

"Are you done practicing?"

 

"y..yeah..but i'm a bit nervous oppa...what if my voice crack while i'm singing??"

 

"Don't be...i'll be there to support you..."

 

"Thank you oppa..."

 

"Your welcome...i'll fetch you later..okay?"

 

"Yeah...bye."

 

"bye!..."

=================================================================================================================

 

 

@Yuri's apartment

 

 

"Amber? are you done?" Jessica ask while knocking on the door.

 

"Yep........" Amber answered and opened the door...

 

"w...wow....." Jessica stared at Amber. His body really fits the clothes his wearing now... 

 

"Hey Jess?? are you okay? Do I look good??".... Amber ask.

 

"Woah dude!" Suddenly Yuri appears and surprised to see his bestfriend.

 

"Hey...Yuri...Jessica is not answering me...Do I look good??"

 

"Yeah...you look hot dude...but it's a compliment don't think that i'm gay..."

 

"Hahaha..." Jessica burst out...laughing..

 

"Why are you laughing Jess??" Amber ask her.

 

"I'm just happy...because my date looks very handsome... I think even if it's 12 o'clock in the evening I won't leave my prince charming..."  Jessica said and look down.... embarrassed to what she said..

 

"Aww... cheesy...Guys...I'll be leaving I'll see you at school okay?" Yuri said and fix his necktie.. He waved at them and closed the door.

 

"Okay dude....see you later..." Amber said then he glance at Jessica who keeps on staring at him...

 

"Uhm...then I'll change now..." Jessica said and brought her dress inside the room....

 

"Okay...i'll wait for you here..." Amber  sat on the couch and open the television to watch.

 

 

[He keeps on changing the channels...he stop when he saw the F(x)..His favorite Kpop Girl group singing live.... He close his eyes and listened to them carefully..."Everything's coming back to me, Even though I tried so hard to forget...".. He loves how the message of the song can relate to what he feels now... Beautiful Goodbye..... Amber didn't notice that Jessica is done and she stand in front of him waiting to open his eyes...As the song ended and the claps of the people can be heard...Amber slowly open his eyes...It widens and amazed to see a beautiful Goddess in front of him...]

 

 

"At first...i'm not really interested to Greek mythology...but now I know..." Amber stood up and went closer to her...

 

"kn--...Know what?" Jessica ask..feeling butterflies inside her stomach..

 

"That Aphrodite is real..." Amber grab her hand..

 

"Am I beautiful?" Jessica ask while blushing...

 

"Yeah...even without make-up Jess..you're still beautiful...we need to go now..."

 

[Amber opened the door for her....then both of them drove off to Shawol HIgh..]

 

 

 

=============================================================================

 

 

@ Shawol High

 

"Uhm okay guys! please listen to me first...this is our High School Prom and i'm happy that most of my co-students attend to this kind of event..I hope that this night is going to be one of your unforgettable moment...let's have some fun tonight guys! Students rules!! wooh!!" The Student council president walked down from the stage and the music started playing...

 

 

[ Students wearing different kinds of dress and suit, from  elegant to a simple one...from miss popular to a nerdy...every one has their different taste and preferences...but  one thing they have in common is enjoying the night and the bonding moment they are spending with their friends...]

 

 

"Krys!" Sulli called.

 

"Hey Guys..." Krystal hug Luna and Sulli while her other hand is holding Donghae..

 

"Wow..your dress is beautiful Krystal..." Luna said smiling to her. Donghae suddenly let go Krystal's hand and get something to drink..

 

"Thank you...so who's your date?" Krystal ask the two of them..

 

"Onew..." 

 

"Minho"..

 

"Hmm...so you guys like athletic guys huh?haha.." Krystal ask teasing both of her friend.

 

".. a bit..." Sulli said and took a sip of the drink she was holding.

 

"Where's Amber??" Luna ask.

 

"...I don't know..." Krystal said without looking at Luna... Suddenly a bunch of girls screaming...

 

"Hmm.. I wonder why Amber's fan girls are screaming..." Sulli said and looking at the direction of the entrance door...

 

"Who is it Sulli?? " Luna ask trying to jump so she can see what's happening...

 

"Well guys...forget it...you know that Amber's fan girls are obsessed people...they still love him eventhough he's not coming to class...I pity them..." Krystal said feeling irritated with the loud noise of the students...

 

"Krys..here.." Donghae approach her and give her drink...

 

"Thank you Oppa.." Krystal said and link her arm to Donghae.

 

"Oh my God..." Sulli widen her eyes...

 

"Yah!..what's wrong Sulli?" Luna ask.

 

"Amber...." Sulli said and still focused to the two person walking...

 

[Krystal is shock when she saw the two lovely figures coming towards them..Boys and Girls also stop from what they are doing and stared at them..]

 

"Is it really Amber?" A girl ask.

 

"Look at him and the girl ..they look good together....." the other girl said...

 

"Oh my! Amber's new style...he looks hot!..." Another girl said...

 

tumblr_lwad3lUI3Z1qbm2g2o1_500.gif   tumblr_m0t3fnlujf1r7gppno2_250.gif

 

 

[ Amber and Jessica didn't let go of their hands it's like coming to a new place and afraid to be apart from each other.....Donghae plastered a smile to his brother and happy to see him again...Krystal looks at Amber her eyes didn't blink...the person she used to hate...the person she's always with but never gave a chance to fall in love....Is a guy with a different characteristic now...a mature one...not childish anymore....It's only two weeks but it's like...she didn't see him for a year...]

 

 

 

"Hello Hyung!" Amber greeted his brother...

 

"Amber! how are you??" Donghae hugs his brother tightly.

 

"I'm fine".... Amber answered and didn't even look at Krystal...

 

"Uhmm... Soojung..." Jessica turned her attention to her sister...

 

"y...yeah unnie...??"

 

" I'm sorry that I didn't say to you that my date is Amber..."

 

"It's.....okay unnie...both of you look good together..."

 

[Krystal felt jealous...a part of her, inside her body is like going to break... The people inside went back to normal..but some of them will always glance at Amber and Jessica....The music play more passionate...as the DJ played a sweet song... the girls find their partners and starts to dance at the same time...Amber pulled Jessica..he put his hands on Jessica's waist and she wrap her hands around his shoulders...Krystal is looking at Amber waiting for him to notice her...but even a single eye contact didn't happen...]

 

"Puzzle Of My Heart" by Westlife

 

 

It's the way she fills my senses
It's the perfume that she wears
I feel I'm losing my defences
To the colour of her hair

And every little piece of her is right
Just thinking about her
Takes me through the night

[Chorus]
Every time we meet
The picture is complete
Every time we touch
The feeling is too much
She's all I ever need
To fall in love again
I knew it from the very start

She's the puzzle of my heart

It's the way she's always smiling
That makes me think she never cries
I feel I'm losing my defences
To the colour of her eyes

And every little piece of her is right

[Chorus]

Like a miracle she's meant to be
She became the light inside of me
And I can feel her like a memory
From long... ago

[Chorus]

Every time we meet
The picture is complete
Every time we touch
The feeling is too much

Every time we meet
The picture is complete
Every time we touch
The feeling is too much
She's all I ever need
To fall in love again
I knew it from the very start
She's the puzzle of my heart

 

 

 

[ After the song ended...Krystal suddenly runs away and headed towards the bathroom...she locked the door inside...her eyes becomes teary...her tears is flowing...she kept quite and cupped so that no one can hear her....]

 

 

*Tok! Tok! Tok!....Donghae who followed Krystal keeps on knocking at the door...

 

 

[Krystal wipe her tears and fix her dress first then opened the door...]

 

"Yeah Oppa?" Krystal let out a fake smile...

 

"Why did you run away from me??" Donghae ask..

 

"I felt my stomach hurts..that's why I run and left you...i'm sorry Oppa...^^" Krystal answered.

 

"Hmmm...are you okay now?? Your going to sing...we're waiting for you...are you ready??"

 

"Oh...it's my turn now??"

 

"Yeah..."

 

"Fine..i'm ready oppa...^^"

 

[Donghae Krystal...and help her...Now she's holding the mic...the students are now looking at her waiting for her to sing...But before Krystal make her move...her eyes is focused to Amber's direction...she saw him seating and notice him glance at her but quickly looks away...She felt a bit of disappoinment...why does she need to feel hurt when she knows that the one she needs is already there supporting her...which is Donghae...]

 

 

"Uhmm...good evening guys...i'm Krystal Jung...and i'm here to share my talent to you which is singing...this song is  one of my favorite....please listen to this song"....Krystal said and started singing...

 

 

"No One" by Alicia Keys

 

I just want you close
Where you can stay forever
You can be sure
That it will only get better

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel

I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try, try to divide, something so real
So till the end of time I'm telling you there ain't no one

No one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
 
 
 
[ Amber didn't finish the song...he went out and took his lighter and smoke...]
 
 
 
"You okay?" Jessica ask..knowing that Amber is going to smoke again without her permission...
 
 
 
"Uhmm..yeah...." Amber answered and throw the cigarette...
 
 
"Why are you smoking again? it's bad for your health..."
 
 
"I'm sorry Jess...I just...want to...i'm getting cold inside..."
 
 
"Want a hug??" Jessica ask him.
 
 
"Sure..." 
 
 
 
[Both of them hug tightly Amber doesn't want to let go of her....But he notice that someone is watching them...he turned around and saw Krystal looking at them....]
 
 
 
 
 
======================================================================================
 
 
 
[ The Prom ended and all of the students already went home....Amber and Donghae both accompanied the Jung Sisters to their home....Amber decided not to go at Yuri's apartment...it's already late and he felt good that his back again to their house...he went inside his room and jump on his bed lazily..he wanted to sleep already but a message tone coming from his cellphone disturb him.....He received a message from Krystal...]
 
 
 
Krystal-->Amber
 
 
Amber....it's nice to see you again...welcome back...=)
 
 
 
 
Amber-->Krystal
 
 
Thanks...Krys...
 
 
 
Krystal-->Amber
 
 
That's all your going to say??? You've been gone for two weeks..
 
 
Amber--->Krystal
 
 
You want me to say something?? there's only three words I want to say...but I hope it's okay for you right???
 
 
Krystal-->Amber
 
 
Of course!...I don't mind....
 
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Amber--> Krystal
 
 
I HATE YOU.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
======================================================================
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Arggh...I felt a bit dizzy... I have an early class tomorrow...hope you love this chapter......I LOVE YOU GUYS... i'm happy to see your comments and give your opinions to my story......THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!