The "Anonymous"

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

             I  crumpled the paper I was holding...who the heck is this anonymous??!! and why is that person took my ring. I can't remember anything last night..but I am glad that I didn't woke up inside my room I mean...Jay and I went to a bar and after that....I'm here alone still my clothes on...Speaking of Jay..is he the one who??..uhm...wait?? he doesn't know where I live and....is someone following me?! Oh Gosh...it's creepy...but my ring?!!! where is my ring??! I lie on my bed...my tears began to fall....what kind of girlfriend am I? I took a napkin from my desk and wipe my face and nose...Suddenly I heard a knock from the door...I lazily stood up dragging my feet weakly...when I open it no one was there but a brown bag was left in front of me...I don't know what it is so I grab it and close the door. It smells so good I gulp and felt hungry....wait?? someone bought me an omu rice?? I never knew there's a Korean restaurant in this city...as I was blankly staring at my food there's a letter underneath the brown bag...You must be hungry..I hope you like it....I know you miss eating Korean foods now...have a nice day =]      --ANONYMOUS...   Ok?  Seriously?? This is crazy..who might be this person??and how did he?? arghh!!! my ring....I need my ring....

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================

 

 

 

Monday

 

 

 

"Good morning Miss Jung..."

 

"Good morning"

 

 

Jessica weakly smiled to other workers who greets her...Her eyes looks swollen she's been crying for two nights and  thinking about the missing ring...When she entered to her office she saw Jay waiting for her..

 

 

"Good morning Jessica..."

 

"Morning Jay.."

 

"Not in the mood??"

 

"Yes...i'm not...uhm..can I ask you?"

 

"Yes...anything...oh yeah by the way..why did you left me last time..when we drink..."

 

"I left you??"

 

"Yes..you did...I thought you are running away from me..."

 

"Jay..i'm confuse...someone took my ring...and I don't know where it is..."

 

"really?! so what about now?? it means you are not engaged anymore??"

 

"Are you joking or what?? Of course i'm still engage Jay...I lost the ring...but not my love for Amber..."

 

"Haha..i'm just kidding.....you are such a sweet girlfriend..."

 

"I...I miss him...it's the only thing that helps me to feel that i'm not alone...that Amber is still with me even if we're far from each other..." Jessica scratch her head...trying not to show her weakness in front of the guy..Jay comforted him by rubbing her back sweetly..

 

"How about...you buy a new ring? do you know how it looks like??"

 

"I...I took a picture of it...yes I do..."

 

"Then let's buy a new one..."

 

"You know...it's still different..."

 

"Come on Jessica....it's for the sake of your relationship with that guy...I mean with Amber..."

 

"Well..can you accompany me? after work..."

 

"Yes..as always Jessica..."

 

"Thank you Jay"

 

"My pleasure..." The guy smiled and smirk when Jessica is busy starting to work.

 

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

          Every morning I was bringing her food...but i'm disappointed when I knew that she's just throwing it in her garbage...but i'm not going to give up...my plan is to just watch her keep my eyes on her like i'm her guardian angel...but that guy...whoever he is...I hate him being close with my gf...but I trust her..she won't do any stupid thing to make our relationship ruin. I followed her again...and wait for her work to finish...I look at my watch and felt confuse when I saw her exiting the building with the same guy I saw last week...it's still early?? where are they going?? Well as usual I followed them...the car stop in front of the mall..are they going to eat?? Going to buy clothes?? I wear my cap and covered my mouth with a black mask..ignoring the people looking at me like i'm a weird guy...I saw them enter to a jewelry shop....Will Sica replace my ring?? I saw her showed her phone to one of the lady inside the shop...I look at her... my heart why do I feel hurt?...I called her wanting to know if she'll say the truth...Sica...are you still the old girl I knew before??

 

 

 

 

"Oh...Crap! Jay...Amber is calling me..."

 

"Answer it...."

 

"I can't...what if I told him the truth??that my ring is missing...??"

 

"Just lie to him..he won't know..."

 

"O...okay..."

 

 

"Hello? baby?"

 

"Baby....I miss you..."

 

"I miss you too Amber..."

 

"Where are you now?"

 

"Still at work....And you? why did you hang up last time? I was just talking with someone  and you didn't answer my calls"

 

"That time Sica...I felt you ignored me...but there are  other days that you can call me just try to call me...but you never did..."

 

"Are you asking me that I should be the one calling you?!"

 

"No...i'm just waiting for you...to care for me even a bit.."

 

"Look Amber...you know that i'm still mad at you..I still don't know where you are..I have many problems right now and the ring..it's....."

 

"What ring??"

 

"I...I...no..nothing...Amber...my boss is calling me..okay? later i'll call you..."

 

 

 

 

Jessica turn off her phone and talk to Jay.

 

 

"Look at this ring.... it looks the same..."

 

"Jay...I think i'm not going to buy this ring... I  lost it...maybe at the bar.....let's....find it there."

 

"Okay...so...let's go"

 

 

 

Amber  hides to one of the store and saw Jay and Jessica exiting the shop. He felt a sudden pain...how could his gf lie to him....that she's still at work...He decided not to follow them. He went back to his apartment to take a rest...

 

 

 

===============================================================

 

 

 

 

AT THE BAR

 

 

"Woah! there's alot of people here now.."

 

"what?! how can we find my ring?!"

 

"Jessica..it's useless..you see if that ring was lost in here, no one will bring it back to you..."

 

"No..argghh!!" 

 

"Hey..hey...come on...it's okay..how about let's have some drinks.."

 

"No Jay...I can't...last time is enough...i'm still worried about my ring.."

 

"Look..you can still find another one...now...drink before you go home so that for this day..you can relax for a bit..see those people? they are having fun right now...forgetting all their problems...haha..alcohol is a lifesaver Jessica.."

 

"I..welll...okay fine..."

 

 

 

Jay ordered alot of drinks for Jessica.. Sometimes he would touch the girl's hands and kissed it but Jessica seems aware and try to ignored the guy.

 

 

"Jay...i'm getting dizzy..I want to go home.."

 

"No..Jessica...you don't need to go home...come with me..to my house.."

 

"I can't Jay...please...let me go home"

 

"Okay..tell me your address then.."

 

 

Jessica gave the address and Jay followed the directions, he gave the girl a bottle of water to lessen the effect of alcohol..The car stop so it means they are now in Jessica's apartment...Amber was there and peek through his window...He run out of his room when he knew that Jessica is a bit drunk...

 

 

 

"Jessica...is this your room?"

 

"uhm yes...it is.." Jessica answered.

 

 

Jay hold Jessica's shoulder and waist for support. He opened the door and walked towards the bed..He can't resist it..Jay feels hot and the girl beside him is the kind of girl he likes..He gently put her down..Jessica is sleeping and a light snore can be heard..

 

 

"I never knew you look y even when you sleep Jessica.." Jay whispered and now his body felt more heat. He saw Jessica's cloth a bit opened and her cleavage can be seen..The guy remove his belt and open his zipper..He is about to pull out his pants when someone knock outside. Jay annoyingly walked to the door and open it.

 

 

"Who is--ahh! arggh!" Amber punch the guy until his nose bleeds. Jessica was startled and awakened from her sleep..She can't see what's happening because the lights are off..she notice two shadows and the one drop to the floor while the other one is throwing punches to the other guy. She took out her peppermint spray afraid and nervous of what is happening..

 

 

"Yah!! who are you guys?!" Jessica shouted and her voice sounds hoarse.

 

"Je..Jessica..help me..." Jay called the girl and the guy who punch him quickly get out of the room afraid to be caught. Jessica opened the lights and she saw Jay bleeding.

 

"Oh my God! Jay!! what happened?!" Jessica help him..She took so many tissues to wipe his blood.

 

"I don't know..someone knock and when I open it....he punch me..."

 

" you didn't fight him?"

 

"He's too fast.."

 

"Did you see his face??"

 

"I can't see him clearly it's dark in here and he's wearing a mask.."

 

"Dark?? why ? Oh?!" Jessica gasped...when she notice that the guy's zipper is opened.

 

"Uhm..no..Jessica..it's not..what you think"

 

"Jay I trusted you...are you going to me?!"

 

"N..no..Jessica..no"

 

"Get out!! get out !!"

 

"Jessica please!!"

 

"Get out of this place now! or I will call the cops..." Jessica angrily push the guy away from her..She locked her door and cried again..She have no one right now...she misses not her family..but her other half..

 

 

 

 

Jessica woke up and felt cold. She realize she's been sleeping all night on the floor..It's morning already but she didn't care if she's late for her work.After what happened last night she thought maybe for this day she have to avoid Jay for the mean time...She stood up and open her door when....

 

 

 

 

"You??!!" Jessica caught the guy holding a brown bag with a letter too. The guy is wearing the same clothes last night hiding his face with a mask..He drop the bag and was about to run away but Jessica grab his shirt and pulled him closer to her...she hugs him tightly....The smell of the perfume...the familiar scent of this guy is the same with Amber...his eyes and his clothes it's all familiar...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me you were here?....."  --Jessica said and cried...

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How are you guys??  Hahaha...please don't hate Jay Park i'm a fan of him too better than T*******..

Anyway these two are sooooooooo cute =]

 

 

tumblr_mlr3rdc4Hc1rp1mhwo1_250.giftumblr_mlr3rdc4Hc1rp1mhwo4_250.gif

tumblr_mlr3rdc4Hc1rp1mhwo3_250.giftumblr_mlr3rdc4Hc1rp1mhwo2_250.gif

 

 

 

--Can't wait for the AMAZING F(x)