Kim Taeyeon

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

 

[ Amber holds his registration form and he scan it again by looking at the room and the first subject he's going to attend....He's now standing in front of his classroom door and hoping that his professor is still not yet coming before him...he gently twist the knob and carefully push it...but unfortunately, he's already 20 minutes late and his professor is already there writing on the white board, he stepped forward and greeted her, then all of his classmates stared at him.]

 

 

 

"uhm...good morning ma'am..." Amber greeted.

 

 

"You're twenty minutes late...Mr.?"

 

 

"Amber Joseph Liu ma'am...I'm sorry for being late"

 

 

"Well, it's fine...I guess you're freshman student right?"

 

 

"Yes ma'am.." Amber nodds.

 

 

"Okay then, take your sit and copy all the notes i'm writing on the board"

 

 

"Thank you ma'am" Amber's eyes wandered around looking for an available chair...

 

 

"Oh..yeah it's alphabetically arranged. Mr.Liu, you need to seat beside Ms.Kim...aigoo this girl she's absent again...."

 

 

"Who?" Amber ask.

 

 

"There...at the second row one sit apart near Ms.Jung..."

 

 

[Amber who didn't notice Krystal when he first entered his classroom was already looking at him...He gave a weak smile to her and sat on his chair.]

 

"Okay Class... I guess I'm going to checked your attendance now...All of you is present, except for one student who's a bit hard headed..whew..."

 

 

"Ma'am my cousin  is at the clinic .." One of the student said.

 

 

"How did you know? Ms. Kim Hyoyeon? As far as I know,  this is her first class. She needs to take this subject again...  her father gave all of the professors a copy of her registration form because we are given a task to observe her. You should've said to me earlier that she's in clinic again...  this is her third time shifting her course,  she must take this thing seriously........aigoo..."

 

 

"Uhm Ms. Song... can you please stop saying something too personal with my cousin?....it's like your already bragging about her....I hope you know your position as a professor to your students.... her nose is bleeding again...so she can't come today..." Hyoyeon said looking pissed at her professor.

 

 

"Oh i'm sorry... please tell your cousin that she needs to give her excuse letter tomorrow or else I'll report it to Mr.Kim .....uhm well anyway... I guess we still have thirty-five minutes left, so each of you should stand here in front and introduce yourselves...your name, hobby, motto in life or anything you want to share for your classmates..."

 

 

"Ma'am? are we also going to introduce ourselves in front of the freshman students?" Another old students ask.

 

 

"Yeah..all of you..even though i've seen you from the other subjects i'm teaching. You should also introduce yourselves to our new students..."

 

 

"Uhm...excuse me ma'am..." Amber raise his hand.

 

 

"Yes? Mr.Liu?"

 

 

"What's your name?"

 

 

"Oh..yeah I forgot... For those who don't know me yet.. I am Song Qian...I'm a chinese and transferred here in Korea because of the job that was offered to me which is to teach students here in Seoul University... I'm teaching four subjects...Art Appreciation, Literature, Philosophy, and logic.... For sure this is not will be the last time that i'm going to teach you maybe i'll see you with my other subjects...don't worry i'm not a bad professor as long as you get a high results with your quizzes and exams I will give you a 100% of your grade...Well then let's start getting to know each other..." Ms.Song said and went back to her table.

 

 

 

[The students started introducing theirselves one by one..]

 

 

"u...uhm..Good morning everyone...I am... Krystal Jung... well my hobby is to sing and dance, I love eating korean dishes, when I was a child my family used to live in California then we moved here...that's all.."

 

 

"Uhm..Ms. Jung tell us about your personality..." Ms. Song said.

 

 

"Oh...I'm a lazy person, I...I really have nothing to say..I'm sorry" Krystal lowered her head and went back to her seat. Her hands are trembling and she let out a big sigh to relax her mind.

 

 

"Hey Ms. Krystal Jung..." One of the guy called her.

 

 

"Yeah?" Krystal turned her head from the back.

 

 

"Are you single??"

 

 

[whoo!!!! Ayiee!!! The other students starts to get noisy. Ms.Song stood up and shout at them..Krystal glared at the guy and focused her attention to Amber.]

 

 

"Class!! Keep Quiet!!!....now.. Mr.Liu please start..."

 

 

"Hello everyone..I'm Amber Joseph Liu, I have a twin brother...I love playing basketball, I know how to sing and play guitar, I love drawing or painting....and also....I have a girlfriend....hmm... that's all" The girls who keeps on giggling while listening to Amber turned their faces into frown when they heard the word "girlfriend".. Krystal just stayed silent the whole time....

 

 

[Their first subject ended without any important discussion... Amber  wants to walked out now from his classroom but he suddenly felt a hand tugging on his shirt and saw Krystal looking at him...]

 

 

"What Krystal?"

 

 

"Uhm.. can I go with you? I still don't know anyone here..."

 

 

"Sure..." Amber said and both of them walked outside their class but someone yelled...

 

 

"wait!" The guy called and the two of them stop.

 

 

"You again? what do you want from me?" Krystal ask.

 

 

"I'm sorry but... I want to know more about you...by the way I'm Kim Jonghyun..." He offered his hand in front of her but Krystal ignored him...

 

 

"So? that's all your going to say?"

 

 

" Why don't we have a cup of coffee together and--"

 

 

"Excuse me... Krys if you want.. i'll leave you two alone maybe you can go with him..."

 

 

"No! don't...leave me Amber...I'm sorry Jonghyun but... maybe next time...bye!"

 

 

[ Krystal  grab Amber's hand and walked through the hallway... Amber felt uneasy so he pulled away and put his hands inside his pocket...]

 

 

"I'm sorry..." Krystal said.

 

 

"It's fine... did you eat your breakfast?" Amber suddenly burst out. 

 

 

"Not yet...I forgot to eat since it's my first time and I don't want to be late..."

 

 

"hmm... let's eat together then..."

 

 

"What?! really?" Krystal's eyes sparkles and a smile appeared on her face.

 

 

"Yeah...It's been a while...since we used to eat lunch together when we we're in high school..."

 

 

"You're right...is it only the two of us?"

 

 

"why? you want me to invite someone? I'll call Hyung if you want..."

 

 

"N..no...don't... I mean it's fine...I just want to spend time with you alone..."

 

 

"Okay...let's go to the food court" Amber said and Krystal followed him.

 

 

[ The two went to the University food court it's only morning but there are lots of students already... Amber found two available chairs and he led Krystal to sit...]

 

 

"What do you want to eat?" Amber ask looking at the menu.

 

 

"I..don't know...you?"

 

 

"Hmm..I'll order egg,bacon and pancakes..."

 

 

"Oh...same with you!"

 

 

"okay i'm goin to order now...stay here.."

 

 

"Uhm..wait!"

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"Here it's...my--"

 

 

"Nope!...it's my treat Krys..you don't need to pay for your own meal..."

 

 

"Oh..thank you... Amber" Krystal smiled at him. Amber turned around to order there food, Krystal blushed but hides it....

 

 

 

[ While Krystal is waiting she wants to know if they are back to being friends again...that there is no hard feelings at all...She do likes Amber but, he's already taken... A small drop of tear falls from her eyes and she quickly wipe it. Amber is walking towards her with a tray...he gently put it down on their table and serves the food for Krystal...]

 

 

"Here.... Let's enjoy the food..."

 

 

"Thanks Amber..."

 

 

"It's nothing..." Amber said and start digging the food.

 

[ There's only silence between them... And the two just keep on munching their food... Krystal would always glance at Amber but she will looks away if she felt that he's going to look at her too...]

 

 

"Is it good?" Amber ask.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"The food..."

 

 

"Yeah..it is...I love the pancakes..."

 

 

"You're unnie loves it too..." Amber happily said and took out his phone from his pocket. He stared at the screen picture of him with Jessica.

 

 

"Oh...yeah...she really likes pancakes..." Krystal answered feeling a bit hurt. She thought that even just for this time that they are together...Amber won't say anything about Jessica..

 

 

"What's your next class?"

 

 

"It's 10 am..I have my Art History class..."

 

 

"Oh...it's already 10 am...you should be in your class now..."

 

 

"Oh! and you?"

 

 

"I still have a one hour vacant time...my next class is philosophy..."

 

 

"okay...i'm going now...thank you Amber see you again later..." Krystal waved at him and and run hurriedly.

 

 

[ Amber took a deep breath and just realize how is he feeling now...there's no pain at all.. He's really over her and now he thinks of Jessica who is currently sleeping because her class starts in the afternoon... Amber walked out from the food court and went to a place where he can have sometime to relax... He went again to the same place where he found Taeyeon... There's a big oak tree and the view is really beautiful... he didn't know that this is the reason why he found the girl peacefully sleeping eventhough her nose is already bleeding that time...He leaned on the tree and close his eyes..feeling the fresh air and hearing the sounds of the bird chirping around... He was about to sleep when he heard a crack noise of a broken branch of a tree...]

 

 

"Taeyeon?"

 

 

"Hey....Amber..."

 

 

"Hello..."

 

 

"Did I disturbed you?" Taeyeon ask...

 

 

"not really..how long have you been standing there?"

 

 

"Since you went here..."

 

 

"Hmm? don't tell me you've been watching me the whole time?"

 

 

"Yeah...I am..."

 

 

"So...I guess I have a new stalker...haha.." Amber laughs.

 

 

"Yah! I'm not... I was just about to rest in here too... this is my territory and you're only just a trespasser .."

 

 

" But there's no sign that this is a private property..."

 

 

"All the buildings, trees, walls and other things you've seen here is our property..."

 

 

"What??" Amber ask and a bit confuse..

 

 

"Aigoo never mind... can I seat with you?" 

 

 

"Yeah..." Amber moved a bit and let Taeyeon seat beside him..

 

 

"Amber... I'm really thankful for the last time...this place is the one where you found me right?"

 

 

"Enough thanking me Taeyeon... I'm not a hero just because I save you that day..."

 

 

"I know...but i'm just wondering why of all the people ...you're the only one who notice me...?"

 

 

"I don't know...well there's actually no students around here..."

 

 

"Exactly...but why do you think your feet drag you here and found me lying on the ground...?"

 

 

"What are you thinking? that maybe there's a purpose or a reason why I found you that day?"

 

 

"Hahaha... I think so... uhm.. by the way...how's your first day??"

 

 

"Uhm..good... is there alot of students here that ends with a surname of Kim?"

 

 

"Why do you want to know??"

 

 

" Nothing..my professor earlier was bragging about a girl Ms.Kim which is my classmate who's absent for today..."

 

 

"Oh...what did your professor said?"

 

 

"That the girl is a hard headed person? haha...just forget about it..."

 

 

"That woman..." Taeyeon mumbles and took the small branch of  the tree then breaks it.

 

 

"Are you okay? Taeyeon?"

 

 

"I am..perfectly fine..."

 

 

"So... can you tell me about yourself? I know your a higher student compared to me right? Do you want me to call you Taeyeon Noona? haha.."

 

 

"Aissh!! don't call me noona..okay?! About myself? I'm not really a type of person to share about who I am..."

 

 

"then tell me your age...you really looks young..."

 

 

"i'm 21...."

 

 

"Oh...two years older from me..."

 

 

"Well that's enough right?"

 

 

"That's it? Too confidential to talk more about you...well Taeyeon-sshi... I need to go my--"

 

 

"Please stay!" Taeyeon screamed at him. Amber looks surprised and he sat back on the ground again.

 

 

"uhm...why are you sceaming?"

 

 

"I-i'm sorry...I didn't mean to ..just please stay with me for a while..." Taeyeon looks at Amber with a pleading eyes...then she started to cry...

 

 

"T...Taeyeon? hey... why are you crying?? did I hurt you??" Amber starts to get worry when he saw Taeyeon crying...

 

 

"My mom... died when I was a child....she was the best mom ever that I could have.. I have two siblings... It's a very hard time for me to accept the fact that the only person who could understand me is already gone..." Taeyeon let out all her tears she leaned to Amber's shoulder and continously crying...

 

 

 

"Why did your mom die? what happened to her? " Amber ask and tries to comfort her.

 

 

"She.... got into a car accident....she didn't survive... That day is my birthday, she said she's only going to be late and bought a gift for me...then all of a sudden someone called my Appa...My mom is already gone... It hurts Amber...she was taken away from us...."

 

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

 

"It's fine...i've been keeping it for three years of my life...I don't have any friends other than my cousins..."

 

 

"hmm...it's really hard for you...what about your dad?"

 

 

" My dad ? he became more strict especially to me...it's like there are always cameras all around me whenever I walked around the campus..."

 

 

"Huh?? Is your dad?"

 

 

"He's the director of  Seoul University...and i'm.... a Kim..."

 

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!

 

 

[ The bell rings loudly around the campus and Amber checked his watch and saw that he needs to go to his next class]

 

 

"Uhm Taeyeon... you really surprised me about your life...thank you for sharing it with me..." Amber stood up.

 

 

"I trust you Amber......and I don't know what's the reason to say the hidden feelings I have after a very long time..."

 

 

"don't worry i'll keep it...see you again..." Amber waved at her then left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How come I never felt this before with the guys i've dated??"-- Taeyeon said feeling her heartbeat.

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

How are you guys? what are you doing now? I'm sorry because there is no Jessber moment for this chapter... Just for this one okay?? haha... Have a wonderful day everyone ^_^ Love you!