What's Happening?

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby....d...d...you think...I look okay with this dress?" Jessica ask for the nth time, While Amber just hold her hand tightly before pushing the doorbell outside their Mansion.

 

 

"You are beautiful baby...everything is going to be fine...okay?" Amber comforts his girlfriend.

 

 

"....I thought we are the one who's going to visit your parents..."

 

 

"You're not the only one who's surprise...I didn't know why mom is here..." Amber then help Jessica when the gate opens and Mr.Choi lead them to the dining room. 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

"Hello?" 

 

 

"Amber where are you?"

 

 

"Oh..Hyung...I'm here at my apartment...why?"

 

 

"You need to go home...Now!"

 

 

"What's your problem Hyung?"

 

 

"She's  here..."

 

 

" who?"

 

 

"Mom"

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

 

[Amber turn off his phone and quickly fix himself.  He didn't expect that their mom would be visiting them. He arrived at their mansion and saw ten guards outside their gate. ]

 

 

"Master Good morning" All of the guards greeted and bowed to him. Amber went inside, he went directly to the living room. Donghae and Mrs.Liu is seating quitely while drinking a cup of hot green tea.

 

 

"M...mom...." Amber called. Her mother turn around and smiled at him widely. 

 

 

"Oh! Son...how are you??!..." Mrs.Liu suddenly stood up and pinch Amber's cheek.

 

 

"m...mom...enough..w..why are you here? and where is dad?" Amber stop his mom from treating him like a kid while Donghae is laughing silently behind them..

 

 

"Aren't you going to say I miss you mom?" Mrs.Liu  pretend to be disappointed.

 

 

"Well... I do miss you too...but...do you have any business here?"

 

 

"Aigoo...why are you talking to your mother like that?? I miss my twins...is it enough to answer your question?"

 

 

"That's all? because you miss us? I said me and Hyung will be visiting you..."

 

"I can't wait that long my son...your father is busy with our business and he gave me time to spend a week of vacation here...and also...I want to discuss something...by the way..where is your girlfriend?"

 

 

"You want to meet her?"

 

 

"yes...tonight...well then I have to sleep, and later we will have our dinner...your mom needs to rest..." Mrs.Liu kiss her twins and walked out of the living room.

 

 

 

"Hyung....do you know anything?"

 

 

"I don't know what's in her mind....You know mom and dad is different since we are born....we both felt like we have no parents since we are kids...."

 

 

"They are too secretive Hyung....and sometimes...I hate having a feeling like something bad is going to happen..."

 

 

"As far as i'm concern Amber....don't ever let her go..."

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

[Donghae didn't answered but his brother can tell something is not right...]

 

 

 

End Of Flashback

 

 

 

 

"Jung Jessica...right?" Mrs.Liu examine the girl seating beside her son. The beauty of the girl is really stunning. 

 

 

"Y..yes.. ma'am...." Jessica stuttered...keeping herself to stay calm.

 

 

"You are such a wonderful lady...you are very pretty..." Mrs.Liu took a sip of her white wine still looking at Jessica and not breaking the eye contact with her. 

 

 

"T...thank you ma'am..." Jessica lowered her head and pretend to wipe . Avoiding the eyes of the woman seating opposite with her and Amber.

 

 

[Amber doesn't feel comfortable how Mrs.Liu talks to his girlfriend. He touch Jessica's hand and hold it tightly letting her know that he's always there for her. The dinner felt awkward for Jessica...her heart beat didn't change, she felt like she's going to suffer from difficulty of breathing. All of them are still in the dining room, Mrs.Liu stood up and walk near to her son and whisper to him..]

 

 

"Amber... I want to talk with your girlfriend...." Mrs.Liu then left. 

 

 

"Baby...what did she tell you?" Jessica ask.

 

 

"She wants to talk to you..."

 

 

"m...me??! why? she doesn't like me?"

 

 

"No....let's go...I think she will talk to you inside her room..." Amber and Jessica followed Mrs.Liu.

 

 

*Tok! *Tok!........Amber knock to her mother's room and the door opened. 

 

 

"She's here mom..."

 

 

"Let her in...and son... leave us alone..."

 

 

"Tell me mom...what are you planning?" Amber burst out, he let out the uncomfortable feeling he was keeping. Jessica touch his face and peck his lips...

 

 

"Don't talk to your mother like that....can you wait for me downstairs? " Jessica said and Amber obeyed to her.

 

 

[Mrs.Liu stared at Jessica crossing her arms.]

 

 

"Jessica-sshi?"

 

 

"Yes ma'am?"

 

 

"You can call me auntie if you want...besides...you are my son's girlfriend..."

 

 

"y...yes auntie...." Jessica shyly answered.

 

 

"I know you are wondering why did I called you in here..am I right?"

 

 

"Yes Auntie..."

 

 

"I'm going to take Amber with me....while his brother can stay here and finish studying...."

 

 

[Jessica widen her eyes...her hands suddenly trembles when Mrs.Liu walk closer to her...]

 

 

"Amber is going to marry soon...." Mrs.Liu said and caress the girl's blonde hair. " aigoo I wish I have a daughter like you....but having two son is enough for me...."

 

 

[Jessica control herself not to cry....she doesn't know why Mrs.Liu is saying this things to her now.....Is she trying to break them apart?]

 

 

"Auntie. .. why is he going to marry? who's the girl?" Jessica can't hold it any longer...she drop onto her knees and cried.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile

 

 

"Hyung....i'm not feeling good with this...." Amber keeps on walking back and forth waiting for Jessica to come down.

 

 

"Amber...i'm getting dizzy because of you...stay calm..."

 

 

"I can't hyung....Sica...she's been there for half an hour...what do you think happened inside? should I check them?"

 

 

"No need to...." Donghae grab Amber's shoulder to stop him from moving..just then.... Jessica appeared.

 

 

"Baby!" Amber hug his girlfriend .

 

 

"Amber...i'm fine...."

 

 

"what did she say? did she hurt you??" Amber notice her girlfriend's eyes, it looks like she cried so much.

 

 

"I'm tired....let's go?" Jessica drag Amber's hand and bid goodbye to Donghae.

 

 

 

[ Donghae knew something but kept quiet...it's not yet the time for Amber to know about this kind of things....he's not yet ready for sure...but later on he will understand why....]

 

 

"Are they gone?" Mrs.Liu ask.

 

 

"Mom...why are you doing this to Amber?"

 

 

" Just do as I say Donghae....it won't hurt them maybe a bit....but it will heal soon..." Donghae just gave a loud sigh and walked into his room.

 

 

 

 ========================================================================================================

 

 

 

"Did you cry?"  Amber ask while Jessica is looking outside the window...He can't drive properly, something is bothering him....Just only glancing at his gf so many times....There must be something wrong.

 

 

 

"Tell me Amber....How long will you love me?" Jessica ask him. Amber stops driving and parked his car to the side of the street.

 

 

 

"why are you asking ?"

 

 

"Just answer me...."

 

 

"Do we have a problem? what did my mom said to you?"

 

 

"Amber just answer me...."

 

 

"Is she the reason why your eyes gets teary until now?! did she hurt you?"

 

 

"Just answer--"

 

 

"Until I run out of breath Sica!! that's how long i'm going to love you......what's this? why are you suddenly being like this?! huh?!"

 

 

[  Jessica didn't answered and ask Amber to continue driving.....She doesn't want to argue with him...it's wrong not to say something with Amber.. but she can't do anything it's only between her and Mrs.Liu and for the few people who knows it.....]

 

 

 

" wake up...." Amber just bluntly said not looking at his gf. They already arrived in front of the S.U. dormitory.

 

 

"Are you mad?" Jessica ask.

 

 

"Get out now....we have class tomorrow...."

 

 

"I'm sorry baby....I can't tell what happened...."

 

 

"are you hiding something from me?"

 

 

"Maybe soon you'll understand..." Jessica kiss Amber's lips and wave to him...She sent a flying kiss and walked inside her dorm's building....

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

            Am I dreaming? why is she acting so weird? My mom went here without telling me her real reason. And now my girlfriend is asking me questions like she's doubting my love for her...is it not enough? what the ! is wrong??

 

 

 

 

[Jessica lazily jump to her bed and hug the pillow...she took a picture frame displaying from the top of her drawer. She stared at it and smiled...then a teardrop came out from her right eye...]

 

 

*Beep beep.*  Jessica felt her phone and she received a text message from her bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany-->Jessica

 

               Oh my Gosh Sica! You won't believe this....i'm going to marry a person whom I don't even know. What the heck is wrong with my parents!?...Bestie help me! I want to go there in Korea when school ends here....Mom and dad always thinks about business...please? please? I know your already sleeping now...but i'll be waiting for your reply...Love you Bestie! =)

 

 

 

 

 

 

" How does it feel to marry the person you want to spend with your life?" -- Jessica

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  =================================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry Guys....I got a free time today...Been busy for too long to update and please don't be mad if there's a drama coming..... you guys will understand it....soon...^^ I love you guys... and since Valentines day is coming...listen to this song.. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TPCc-sTL_4