Where is Amber?!

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

 

@ New York

 

 

 

" Good afternoon Ms.Jung..welcome to YGYP Pledis Company..." The girl with a long brunette hair stood in front of Jessica welcoming her.

 

 

"Oh... thank you Ms.Park.. It's good to be here"  Jessica look around inside the building. She saw how busy these people are working.....

 

 

"Ms. Jung we are also happy to have you here...i'm going to show you your office..."

 

 

"Office?!!! I have an office?"

 

 

"Yes Ms.Jung..every employer in this company have their own places....so that you can make a peaceful work with your own.."

 

 

"Uhm...when will I start?"

 

 

"Today Ms.Jung you can start...we are going to held an event  in our company next month and since you are here...Mr.GD wants to see how creative you can be...try to impress him..."

 

 

"Oh...can I see--"

 

 

"Mr.GD?"

 

 

"yes...to thank him for accepting me..."

 

 

"well... he's a busy person Ms.Jung..."

 

 

"But...he should first explain to me what are the other things I will do..."

 

 

"Ms.Jung it's my job because I am his assistant...now...here is your office..."

 

 

 

Office-Design2.jpg

 

 

 

"Oh...My gosh! seriously?"

 

" One of the designer of this office is also working here...later on you will know this people you need to work with...and by the way Ms. Jung..."

 

 

"Yes?..."

 

 

"Tomorrow your model will attend...so you can take his body measurement...."

 

 

"I have a model?"

 

 

"Yes Ms.Jung.....now...you can take your time and enjoy making your designs...be friendly to all...the people here are very competitive as you can see earlier..."

 

 

"Thank you Ms. Park...." Jessica bowed and look around inside. It is a very cool and comfortable place. But then she suddenly remembered how hard it is to be alone now. Far from her friends and sister also with her love, Amber. She look at the ring that he gave to her...really beautiful...

 

 

 

 

 

FlashBack

 

 

AT THE AIRPORT

 

 

"Oh Bestie...you didn't tell me you are going away...." Tiffany said holding her bestfriend's hand.

 

 

"Bestie...I'm just going to work..."

 

 

"But please don't forget about us here!!"

 

 

"Tiff... it's not like i'm going to leave forever....of course i'll be back...."

 

 

"So what did Amber said? when you told him?"

 

 

"He let me do what I want...."

 

 

"And now where is he?"

 

 

"He didn't text me today, well I understand....so how it is with you and Taeyeon? Does your dad knows you are here?...."

 

 

"She's ignoring me....always...but she didn't hesitate to drive us here in the airport..dad found out i'm here...he asked me to go back home but I can't... felt like I want to get to know Taeyeon more....."

 

 

"Haha...bestie.... I didn't know you will fall in love with a girl...."

 

 

"She...drives me crazy Jess..."  Jeti laugh and look at Taeyeon who's just inside the parking lot sleeping.

 

 

"Unnie!!" Krystal came running fast towards her sister.

 

 

"Soojung?...."

 

 

"I thought you left already..."

 

 

"I have 1hr left before my flight...why are you here? we've talked before I go...what's wrong?"

 

 

"I just forgot to give you this..."

 

 

"A sweater?"

 

 

"My graduation gift...take it...."

 

 

"Thank you Soojung..."

 

 

"Welcome  unnie..."

 

 

"Uhm...bestie... I think we need to leave now....don't forget to call us when you get there okay?"

 

 

"Thanks Tiff....have fun with Taeyeon..." Jessica wink and Krystal gave them a weird expression.

 

 

"Unnie...take care of yourself...."

 

 

 

"I will...." Jessica answered but their is something missing... She wonders why is Amber didn't show up. She waved and bid goodbye and she suddenly cried when she turn around....

 

 

 

"Amber....I hate you for not seeing me today...." Jessica whisper to herself.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

 

 

Jessica went out of the building to buy a coffee at Starbucks....It's a tiring day for her...a bit tiring. Looking at the people through the glass window, she saw couples walking hand in hand talking sweetly...she felt jealous.. very jealous. Thinking again why Amber is not calling her...is he even concerned of what she is doing now? If she's safe and in a good condition?...Probably maybe he's mad... she thought....Mad because she needs to be away from him...She took out her phone and call her sister first...it's been 2 days ago when she left Korea.

 

 

 

"Hello? who's this?"

 

"Soojung It's me...."

 

"Unnie?!!"

 

"Yes...."

 

"How are you unnie?"

 

"Doing fine...and you? how's your summer class??"

 

" boring.... didn't know anyone in my class...."

 

"How about Amber??"

 

"He dropped all of his subjects....Donghae oppa told me..."

 

"Do you know where is Amber?"

 

"I don't know unnie...crap...my professor is here... i'm still in school... laters again unnie..."

 

"Okay. Bye...."

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

               I stared at my ring...where the hell are you Amber??!! Why are you doing this to me?? Are you doing this on purpose? because if you do....yeah...i'm totally missing you...dropped all of your subjects like that?? Seriously?! Baby...please...answer my call... I miss to say I love you and our kiss...I miss it badly ... You are making me cry again. =(

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************

 

 

*TAENY*

 

 

"Taeyeon! please stop running away..." Tiffany shouted. They are inside the mall....Tiffany kept on chasing Taeyeon who's avoiding her.

 

 

" Why do you keep on following me?"

 

 

"Because I want to....look. I'm sorry for the last time that happened between us....and even if you ignore me I know you felt something for me too...I know it Taeyeon...."

 

 

" Stop it Tiff.. I don't know what you are talking about... fine I accept your apology...now get lost!"

 

"Me? get lost..I want to be friends with you...okay? I don't know anyone now...my bestfriend is gone and went to New York... I ran away to be here in Korea because my father wants me to marry a guy whom I don't even know...please Taeyeon...if you are disgusted because I kiss you I won't do it again..." Tiffany pleads and holds Taeyeon's hand...

 

 

"Fine....Friends?"

 

 

"Really??!!!"

 

 

"Yes...." Taeyeon nods half smiling.

 

 

"Thank you Taeyeon!! Thank you! thank you!" Tiffany kept on jumping while hugging Taeyeon....

 

 

"Uhm Tiffany...stop...people thinks you are crazy..."

 

 

"Oh? haha...because i'm happy...." Tiffany then let herself back to normal. She didn't know that Taeyeon chuckles from her behavior while glancing at her...Suddenly her phone vibrated with the unknown contact number calling her..

 

 

"Answer it...."

 

 

"I don't know...who's this..."

 

 

"Tiffany answer it...maybe it's Jessica...."

 

 

"Oh right...wait here okay?" Tayeon nods and Tiffany went to a more quiet place to answer her call...

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

          Is it wrong? to fall in love with her?....If I will try...can she make me feel happier? But, what will all the people think of us?? Two girls dating...making out? holding hands?....Damn. Tiffany....why can't I say No to you?....Too many questions running inside my head...Keep calm Taeyeon and live while you are young....it's not bad to try...

 

 

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it


 

The song startled Taeyeon. The music is coming near the store where she's just standing.

 

 

"Crap. what a good timing...." Taeyeon thought.

 

 

"Taeyeon! Sorry for waiting..."

 

 

"Are you okay? who called you?"

 

 

"You are right it's Jessica..."

 

 

"How is she?"

 

 

"Fine...but sad..."

 

 

"Why? something happened?"

 

 

"Her boyfriend is not answering her calls.."

 

 

"Amber??"

 

 

"Yeah...she even asked me if you know where is Amber..."

 

 

"I don't know where is he...."

 

 

"If Amber hurts Jessica I will kick his a**."

 

 

"You will?"

 

 

"Yeah....Its sad to hear my bestfriend crying on the phone...."

 

 

"Well she need to bare with it ....not for a long time I guess..."

 

 

"Huh? what are you saying Taeyeon?"

 

 

"N..nothing....do you want to eat?"

 

 

"Sure...if i'm with you...let's go!" Tiffany drag Taeyeon and started running like kids.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Tiff I promised to Amber...Jessica...you have to wait...." -- TAEYEON